NCAA Playoff Picture

So, with a week left;

Mississippi State is out, Notre Dame has fallen apart, Arizona St. has proven to be a nobody.

Alabama takes on Missouri, Ohio St. goes up against Wisconsin, Arizona is going to try to upset Oregon, Florida St. and Georgia Tech.

The Big 12 has its regular season end.

So, as of today, I have:

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Florida State
4. TCU
5. Ohio St.
6. Baylor

Those are the teams left for the playoffs, I can't see another team in the hunt, any team loses and they are out.

OSU has no chance now that their down to their third string QB.
And yet...

I want Alabama!

Missouri chanted the same thing. Be careful what you wish for.

So, with a week left;

Mississippi State is out, Notre Dame has fallen apart, Arizona St. has proven to be a nobody.

Alabama takes on Missouri, Ohio St. goes up against Wisconsin, Arizona is going to try to upset Oregon, Florida St. and Georgia Tech.

The Big 12 has its regular season end.

So, as of today, I have:

1. Alabama
2. Oregon
3. Florida State
4. TCU
5. Ohio St.
6. Baylor

Those are the teams left for the playoffs, I can't see another team in the hunt, any team loses and they are out.

OSU has no chance now that their down to their third string QB.
And yet...

I want Alabama!

Missouri chanted the same thing. Be careful what you wish for.
Missouri ain't Ohio State. The biggest problem in Columbus is a wealth of phenom quarterbacks!

And what self respecting alumnus wouldn't wish for a top four slot?

The Buckeyes should beat Alabama. Ohio State earned that #4 seed the hard way............with two inexperienced quarterbacks, an inexperienced offensive line, and a lot of new skill players. Urban Meyer is the best college football coach in the country, period.
I wouldn't count Florida State out, either. All season long, they have found a way to win. They seem to play hard when they NEED to.
OHIO STATE WILL BE THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS!!!!!

Funny, those teams have not been beaten nine out of ten times in Nick Satan's tenure.

We are talking this year, right, not the last few?

This year, LSU, Ole Miss and Auburn are not on the same level as Alabama or Oregon.

Uh, Ole Miss beat 'bama.

LSU game went to overtime after Mile's blew another one not knowing how to use the clock.

Neither OSU or Oregon played any team the caliber of Ole Miss, LSU, Auburn or Mississippi State.

I bet 'bama wins this running away.

I think Alabama wins, I think Arizona, UCLA, Arizona St. are as good as any SEC team.

We will see how SEC does in bowl games.

Most top SEC West teams were undefeated outside the conference.

All SEC teams were undefeated outside the conference as was Oregon, Oregon State, Washington, Arizona, UCLA, Arizona St. and Utah.
Maybe SEC West.

SC lost to Clemson, Florida to FSU, and UGA to GT.

SEC East is a bunch of pussies.

We are talking this year, right, not the last few?

This year, LSU, Ole Miss and Auburn are not on the same level as Alabama or Oregon.

Uh, Ole Miss beat 'bama.

LSU game went to overtime after Mile's blew another one not knowing how to use the clock.

Neither OSU or Oregon played any team the caliber of Ole Miss, LSU, Auburn or Mississippi State.

I bet 'bama wins this running away.

I think Alabama wins, I think Arizona, UCLA, Arizona St. are as good as any SEC team.

We will see how SEC does in bowl games.

Most top SEC West teams were undefeated outside the conference.

All SEC teams were undefeated outside the conference as was Oregon, Oregon State, Washington, Arizona, UCLA, Arizona St. and Utah.
Maybe SEC West.

SC lost to Clemson, Florida to FSU, and UGA to GT.

SEC East is a bunch of pussies.

Sorry, I miss posted I meant SEC West.

Can anyone guess what the spread will be on the Alabama OSU game?

It's so hard to predict with Cardale Jones. Was last night a fluke? Can Meyer ensure he'll be "Bama ready" by the first? That's a tall order!

The Buckeyes should beat Alabama. Ohio State earned that #4 seed the hard way............with two inexperienced quarterbacks, an inexperienced offensive line, and a lot of new skill players. Urban Meyer is the best college football coach in the country, period.
I wouldn't count Florida State out, either. All season long, they have found a way to win. They seem to play hard when they NEED to.
LOL

They are going down on January 1st.......................

Alabama opens as a 10 pt favorite over Ohio St.

Oregon opens as a 7.5 pt favorite over Florida St.

LMAO!!

Yeah, we did much the same. We have a new starting QB, new OC, new players on the offensive line, and half the starting defense from last year gone. If OSU is such a great powerhouse, why did they lose to VaTech? And struggle in some games against minor league kinda teams?

Oh, and your "best college football coach in the country,period" has played a Saban coached Alabama team 3 times. He only won once. In fact, when OSU loses, you might watch to see if Meyer develops chest pains again.

LMAO!!

Yeah, we did much the same. We have a new starting QB, new OC, new players on the offensive line, and half the starting defense from last year gone. If OSU is such a great powerhouse, why did they lose to VaTech? And struggle in some games against minor league kinda teams?

Oh, and your "best college football coach in the country,period" has played a Saban coached Alabama team 3 times. He only won once. In fact, when OSU loses, you might watch to see if Meyer develops chest pains again.

LMAO!!!

Stay in your own lane. The Va Tech loss was J.T. Barrett's first game against good competition.

How many close games did Bammy have this year? They had trouble with an average Auburn team. They LOST to Mississippi. They had all they could handle with West Virginia, Arkansas, LSU, and Mississippi State.

Check back AFTER the Buckeyes take Bammy to the woodshed. The Tide will get rolled.

Yep, they are going down south to kick 'Bama's butt. 'Bama is overrated. They have not impressed me all year.

But Ohio State needing two overtimes to beat a 6-6 Penn State is impressive?
Losing to a team that finished 6-6 is impressive?
Having trouble with Indiana and barely beating Minnesota is impressive?

OSU has the same record as Alabama. But the Crimson Tide played 6 ranked teams. OSU only played 2.

Yeah, come on down to Nawlins and show us who is unimpressive and overrated. What is Ohio State's record against SEC teams? 1-9?

LMAO!!

LMAO!!!

Stay in your own lane. The Va Tech loss was J.T. Barrett's first game against good competition.

How many close games did Bammy have this year? They had trouble with an average Auburn team. They LOST to Mississippi. They had all they could handle with West Virginia, Arkansas, LSU, and Mississippi State.

Check back AFTER the Buckeyes take Bammy to the woodshed. The Tide will get rolled.

Oh, so it being his second game means something? And if Navy wasn't good competition, why was OSU losing at halftime? And why did they not put Navy away until the 4th quarter? lol The QB is only 1 player on one side of the ball.

BTW, Ole Miss is still ranked in the top 25. VaTech isn't. Auburn, LSU & MS State are ranked too. Again, Michigan State and Wisconsin are the only ranked teams that OSU played all season. In other words, Alabama played the same number of ranked teams in the last 7 days as OSU played all season.

Be optimistic. But try and keep a grip on reality.

And before you call LSU a bad team, remember that they beat Wisconsin too.

LMAO!!

LMAO!!!

Oh, so it being his second game means something? And if Navy wasn't good competition, why was OSU losing at halftime? And why did they not put Navy away until the 4th quarter? lol The QB is only 1 player on one side of the ball.

BTW, Ole Miss is still ranked in the top 25. VaTech isn't. Auburn, LSU & MS State are ranked too. Again, Michigan State and Wisconsin are the only ranked teams that OSU played all season. In other words, Alabama played the same number of ranked teams in the last 7 days as OSU played all season.

GOD I LOVE COLLEGE FREAKING FOOTBALL!

LMAO!!

LMAO!!!

GOD I LOVE COLLEGE FREAKING FOOTBALL!

Me and you both, brother! Me and you both!

BTW, by way of comparison, Blake Sims was 23/27 passing, with 262 yards and 2 TDs. Cardale Jones was 12/17 passing, with 257 yards and 3 TDs. Sims ran 9 times for 19 yards. Jones ran 8 times for 9 yards.

BTW, by way of comparison, Blake Sims was 23/27 passing, with 262 yards and 2 TDs. Cardale Jones was 12/17 passing, with 257 yards and 3 TDs. Sims ran 9 times for 19 yards. Jones ran 8 times for 9 yards.

Was that Blake Sims' first start ever in a conference Championship game against an opponent that was second in the nation on defense? Did Sims not know a week before that huge game that he would be the starter?

The committee apparently looks at more than just raw stats.

Forum List

Back