NBC News Video of Police Officer SHOOTING Ashley Babbit on Jan. 6th

Were you planning to throw a crybaby hissy fit with Trump supporters at the Capitol in the event that he loses again?

I would recommend against that. You know, reality and all.

I'm afraid you're just another Commie kid.

Just another Commie. ;)

Isn't it funny how the tards don't mourn the death of the other fellow rioters? They don't even know their names.

One of them was trampled to death by her fellow terrorists. I don't see or hear them shedding tears over her ACTUAL murder.

Wow. You've been seriously gaslighted!

That police officer heard HOURS of his fellow officers' transmissions as they were beaten, electrocuted, pepper sprayed, and severely wounded.

He heard the transmissions of his fellow officers sending out final messages to their families in expectation of death.

And then he saw the same mob VIOLENTLY smashing the last barricade between himself and the House chamber.

You stupid, stupid, stupid rube.

I'd have blasted that terrorist in the face myself.
And yet ALL of those officers that you claim were "beaten, electrocuted, pepper sprayed and severely wounded"....ALL OF THOSE OFFICERS...AND NOT ONE OF THEM USED DEADLY FORCE?

The only one who resorted to that was an officer who wasn't TOUCHED by a single protester?

The Capitol police showed incredible restraint. They had every right to blast all those violent assholes to meet Jesus.

But they showed restraint, even as at least 130 of them were being wounded.

They showed restraint while they waited for the help that never came. Trump decided to let them suffer and potentially die at the hands of his crazed followers without lifting a finger to send help.

Ashli Babbitt's blood is on Trump's hands. He could have ended the insurrection HOURS before she was shot.

The Capitol police showed incredible restraint. They had every right to blast all those violent assholes to meet Jesus.

But they showed restraint, even as at least 130 of them were being wounded.

They showed restraint while they waited for the help that never came. Trump decided to let them suffer and potentially die at the hands of his crazed followers without lifting a finger to send help.

Ashli Babbitt's blood is on Trump's hands. He could have ended the insurrection HOURS before she was shot.
Trump wanted the National Guard there. How do you blame him for security being totally botched by others?

Ashli Babbitt's blood is on one man's hands. Michael Byrd. For some reason...he...and he alone...felt the need to shoot someone that day!

Wow. You've been seriously gaslighted!

That police officer heard HOURS of his fellow officers' transmissions as they were beaten, electrocuted, pepper sprayed, and severely wounded.

He heard the transmissions of his fellow officers sending out final messages to their families in expectation of death.

And then he saw the same mob VIOLENTLY smashing the last barricade between himself and the House chamber.

You stupid, stupid, stupid rube.

I'd have blasted that terrorist in the face myself.
And yet only one negro blacktivist felt compelled to be a scared fucking pussy that day….while all the other legit cops did the right thing one filthy toad didn’t…who would have thought….a trigger happy negro…that shit is in their filthy DNA isn’t it?

I’m pretty sure George Floyd’s killer is rotting in prison. Did Babbitt’s shooter go to prison? I heard he got a medal or something.

Just a little different.
Since the thing that killed George Floyd was a drug overdose...you've got a cop in prison because he didn't realize someone was OD'ing! HUGE difference between Michael Byrd's deliberate assassination of an unarmed protester on the other side of a doorway and that!

And yet only one negro blacktivist felt compelled to be a scared fucking pussy that day….while all the other legit cops did the right thing one filthy toad didn’t…who would have thought….a trigger happy negro…that shit is in their filthy DNA isn’t it?
Tell us how you really feel, Klexter.

Forum List

Back