NBC News Video of Police Officer SHOOTING Ashley Babbit on Jan. 6th

Reality: you probably shouldn’t try to lead a violent mob through a barricaded part of a building to get to our elected officials when an officer is pointing a gun at you.

Wasn't plannin' on joining ANTIFA anytime soon...

But thanks for the concern, jack.

Reality: you probably shouldn’t try to lead a violent mob through a barricaded part of a building to get to our elected officials when an officer is pointing a gun at you.
Reality: That officer was the ONLY member of law enforcement who deemed it necessary to use deadly force that day! Why? Why did he wait out of sight and then step out to shoot an unarmed female protester at point blank range?

Reality: Nobody in that "mob" was violent in any way towards police or any elected officials! They actually asked the police standing in front of the doorway to leave so they wouldn't be hurt and then allowed them to pass.

So here's an actual example of true, mortality inducing violence on that day like no other since Gettysburg, Pearl Harbor, and September 11th.

This is old news, and I can't believe NBC hasn't taken it down.

But after posting it on various Jan. 6th threads and receiving no response, I figured it deserves its own safe space.

I'm sure all the Leftists here who are so concerned about justice and the truth will immediately begin to at least question the pre-conceived notions of the Pelosi/Cheney Jan. 6th kangaroo court.

After all, Democracy Dies In Darkness.

Do you mean to tell me you have never watched the shooting of the terrorist before now!?!

So here's an actual example of true, mortality inducing violence on that day like no other since Gettysburg, Pearl Harbor, and September 11th.

This is old news, and I can't believe NBC hasn't taken it down.

But after posting it on various Jan. 6th threads and receiving no response, I figured it deserves its own safe space.

I'm sure all the Leftists here who are so concerned about justice and the truth will immediately begin to at least question the pre-conceived notions of the Pelosi/Cheney Jan. 6th kangaroo court.

After all, Democracy Dies In Darkness.

Great job by police. Some protestors got scared upon seeing that police wasn't playing around anymore.

Nobody in that "mob" was violent in any way towards police or any elected officials!
Wow. You've been seriously gaslighted!

That police officer heard HOURS of his fellow officers' transmissions as they were beaten, electrocuted, pepper sprayed, and severely wounded.

He heard the transmissions of his fellow officers sending out final messages to their families in expectation of death.

And then he saw the same mob VIOLENTLY smashing the last barricade between himself and the House chamber.

You stupid, stupid, stupid rube.

I'd have blasted that terrorist in the face myself.

Forum List

Back