NBA legend Bill Russell has passed away peacefully at the age of 88. RIP...11x NBA Champion, 12X All-Star

because you love to live in a joe xiden segregated world

people like you, love living. in the plantation…..waiting on master joe. fear freedom and a racial jungle
Get some new material boot licker, you sound like a broken record with that Joe Biden bullshit. I wasn't the one who taught you to hate yourself.

Sorry, that doesn't work against me. I am not the one who sells out to a party that openly hates black folks and does everything in their power to work against us.
but you are…you support the party of the klan, the party of jim crow, the party of joey “racial jungle” xiden

you clearly hate yourself

but you are…you support the party of the klan, the party of jim crow, the party of joey “racial jungle” xiden

you clearly hate yourself
You would be correct if this was 1940, but in 2022 the Republican Party is the party that has the mindset of the sheet wearers. Anyway back to the thread topic, Jordan is also known as Black. Did you know Kobe was also known as the Black Mamba?

You would be correct if this was 1940, but in 2022 the Republican Party is the party that has the mindset of the sheet wearers. Anyway back to the thread topic, Jordan is also known as Black. Did you know Kobe was also known as the Black Mamba?
the demaklan has not changed

you just elected a segregationist to the white house

the demaklan has not changed

you just elected a segregationist to the white house
We had a racist before him, so what is your point 👉?

Today's republican party has the mindset of the sheet wearers, we see it in the fight against policies that help to benefit Black folks.

Now back to Bill Russell, do you know what his nickname was without googling it? I doubt it.

We had a racist before him, so what is your point 👉?

Today's republican party has the mindset of the sheet wearers, we see it in the fight against policies that help to benefit Black folks.

Now back to Bill Russell, do you know what his nickname was without googling it? I doubt it.
Sure, Wilson, Johnson...a lot of racist dems....the party doesn't change

Russell was more than just a great player but a real gentleman too

Russell was more than just a great player but a real gentleman too
Yes and a strong Civil Rights Advocate as well.
Screenshot_20220815-105537_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220815-105442_Google.jpg

So, I know you hated that.
If I’m not mistaken Russell played for Boston and was a groundbreaker integrating the NBA

That was a time when black people had legit complaints

Rather thsn the bullshit lies that libs cry about today

Forum List

Back