NBA legend Bill Russell has passed away peacefully at the age of 88. RIP...11x NBA Champion, 12X All-Star

Forever a fixture in the GOAT conversation and the greatest winner this league has ever seen … RIP to the incomparable Bill Russell...though i'm not exactly a lifetime Celtics fan, but i appreciate greatness!

FZAtNGlVUAA0OuB

Forever a fixture in the GOAT conversation and the greatest winner this league has ever seen … RIP to the incomparable Bill Russell...though i'm not exactly a lifetime Celtics fan, but i appreciate greatness!

FZAtNGlVUAA0OuB

Growing up I had a poster of him blocking Wilt Chamberlain on my wall next to a Muhammad Ali one.. one of my heroes. Bill Russell was a great player and had a wonderful bright personality.
If you go back and look at some of his interviews he was very funny and would have been a cool person to hang out with.

Rest in peace Mr Russell. You'll never be forgotten.

Growing up I had a poster of him blocking Wilt Chamberlain on my wall next to a Muhammad Ali one.. one of my heroes. Bill Russell was a great player and had a wonderful bright personality.
If you go back and look at some of his interviews he was very funny and would have been a cool person to hang out with.

Rest in peace Mr Russell. You'll never be forgotten.

Bill Russell was basketball deity.

The Celtics enshrined Bill Russell’s No. 6 among those that will never be worn again. The NBA should do the same...Retire Rusell's Number!
They announced last week that they plan to retire his number league wide.

Forum List

Back