Nazi Pelosi Refuses To Allow SOTU

I really don't see why you motherfuckers still keep believing these lying fucks.
The SOTU was already scheduled for the 29th.
The problem has been Nazi Pelosi refusing to extend an invitation for whatever fake excuse she made up.
First it was because of the shutdown.
Now she's saying that Trump has to beg her nasty ass for her to let him give the speech.
I'd tell her that the SOTU will go on as planned regardless.
And what this means is she has absolutely no intention on negotiating in good faith on anything, including the shutdown.
The SOTU WAS scheduled for Jan 29, 2019, but the Orange one never responded to the invitation AND the the Clown Prince refused to approve a budget OR a CR to keep the government in business. That is on Trump, FOOL!

Then last Friday, the Asswipe-in-Chief caved in and had to eat fucking crow waving the Looser's fool flag to begin to put an end to the shutdown. Shortly after that, Pelosi went in front of TV cameras and when asked about the SOTU said the following, which is directly from the source you cited in your BLOODY OP, ASSWIPE:
"“The State of the Union is not planned now,” she said after a reporter asked if it would proceed as previously scheduled. “What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date,” she added."
~~ After Trump Agreed to Re-Open Government, Pelosi Still Wouldn’t Agree to SOTU on Previously Scheduled Date (VIDEO) – True Pundit ~~

On top of that you simpering idiot, is the government fully open right now this early Sunday evening with Jan 29th less than 30 hours away? Have all those government workers or even a 10th of them received even received half of their back pay?

How the fuck could even the basic security precautions have been planned, disseminated, prepared and reviewed with so many folks not there and get that all done before air time on the Tuesday, airhead? Preparation to have the heads of the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches ALL IN ONE LOCATION at the same time require much more than a day and a half to prepare and set in place, but your dumb ass would rather point away from the fucking idiot and inept ass who is responsible for the actual fault the SOTU won't be this Tuesday. Damn Muddy, you're nothing a bloody fool and useful idiot!

He did respond.
So don't try to blame this shit on Trump.

The security has been planned for months.

Last edited:
After Trump Agreed to Re-Open Government, Pelosi Still Wouldn’t Agree to SOTU on Previously Scheduled Date

pelositrump.jpg

Zach Gibson/Win McNamee/Getty Images

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) refused on Friday to commit to allowing President Donald Trump to give his State of the Union (SOTU) address on Jan. 29.

“The State of the Union is not planned now,” she said after a reporter asked if it would proceed as previously scheduled. “What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date,” she added.

Pelosi did say, however, that she would be willing to talk with the president about potential dates for the State of the Union after the government opened.

Her comments came just after the president announced that he would agree to a deal that temporarily opened the government without border wall funding.

SO BASICALLY....SHE LIED!!!
/----/ This just proves Piglosi and the democRATs are disingenuous
the great Douche gave a few days to see if IT can keep gobmint open. So its really on hold. So no SOTU for great Douche.
And nancy already filled that date.
/——/ Oh bullshyt. What takes priority over the SOTU?

live from the Oval Office....very Presidential.

What's wrong with live from Madison Square Garden? Let the people see the address as well.

And why record it? Play it live on TV.

After Trump Agreed to Re-Open Government, Pelosi Still Wouldn’t Agree to SOTU on Previously Scheduled Date

pelositrump.jpg

Zach Gibson/Win McNamee/Getty Images

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) refused on Friday to commit to allowing President Donald Trump to give his State of the Union (SOTU) address on Jan. 29.

“The State of the Union is not planned now,” she said after a reporter asked if it would proceed as previously scheduled. “What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date,” she added.

Pelosi did say, however, that she would be willing to talk with the president about potential dates for the State of the Union after the government opened.

Her comments came just after the president announced that he would agree to a deal that temporarily opened the government without border wall funding.

SO BASICALLY....SHE LIED!!!
/----/ This just proves Piglosi and the democRATs are disingenuous
the great Douche gave a few days to see if IT can keep gobmint open. So its really on hold. So no SOTU for great Douche.
And nancy already filled that date.
/——/ Oh bullshyt. What takes priority over the SOTU?
the great Douche messy with the Nancy Hammer and got the slammer on head.

the douche duty to do a SOTU is from "Time To Time" No specific due date or time specified.
The Time to do so in the house is by a date set by the Nancy Hammer. the Douche is learning.
The great Douche needs to sign a bill that keeps the Gobmint open for the year, with raising the debt ceiling at the same time so the douche is not shutting down gobmint monthly or so.

I really don't see why you motherfuckers still keep believing these lying fucks.
The problem has been Nazi Pelosi refusing to extend an invitation for whatever fake excuse she made up.
Now she's saying that Trump has to beg her nasty ass for her to let him give the speech.
And what this means is she has absolutely no intention on negotiating in good faith on anything, including the shutdown.
The SOTU WAS scheduled for Jan 29, 2019, but the Orange one never responded to the invitation AND the the Clown Prince refused to approve a budget OR a CR to keep the government in business. That is on Trump, FOOL!

Then last Friday, the Asswipe-in-Chief caved in and had to eat fucking crow waving the Looser's fool flag to begin to put an end to the shutdown. Shortly after that, Pelosi went in front of TV cameras and when asked about the SOTU said the following, which is directly from the source you cited in your BLOODY OP, ASSWIPE:
"“The State of the Union is not planned now,” she said after a reporter asked if it would proceed as previously scheduled. “What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date,” she added."
~~ After Trump Agreed to Re-Open Government, Pelosi Still Wouldn’t Agree to SOTU on Previously Scheduled Date (VIDEO) – True Pundit ~~

On top of that you simpering idiot, is the government fully open right now this early Sunday evening with Jan 29th less than 30 hours away? Have all those government workers or even a 10th of them received even received half of their back pay?

How the fuck could even the basic security precautions have been planned, disseminated, prepared and reviewed with so many folks not there and get that all done before air time on the Tuesday, airhead? Preparation to have the heads of the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches ALL IN ONE LOCATION at the same time require much more than a day and a half to prepare and set in place, but your dumb ass would rather point away from the fucking idiot and inept ass who is responsible for the actual fault the SOTU won't be this Tuesday. Damn Muddy, you're nothing a bloody fool and useful idiot!
You're a lying fuck.
He did respond.
So don't try to blame this shit on Trump, cocksucker.

Don't have a stroke just show her when and how Trump responded on Friday..

You know...this is only about using the House chamber as a venue, right?

Which kinda tells you that Trump is not all that inteterested in the action....and may even be counting on Pelosi to be stubborn.

Jo
Yeah.....LOL.....it's Trumps fault Pelosi's an asshole.

You're a lying fuck.
He did respond.

cussing at an idiot isn't a stroke.
Never mind the fact that the entire exchange is ref in my OP with links included.

You're a lying fuck.
He did respond.

Gee Gobmint open just to spew a SOTU and closes a few days later.
the great Douche is stupid to try that. Or was IT and got tagged again by Mrs. Hammer.
the great negotiator failed to scam a SOTU spew as well. Good job Nancy.Hammer.
the great Douche should've had the date/time specified in the temp Gobmint reopen paperwork.

Don’t worry folks. You’ll get your meaningless political theater here soon enough.

The president’s syncopates will claim it to be the best speech in the history of oratory and his rabid haters will claim it to be worst thing since Hitler AIDS. Positively dull.
/——/ Sore loser. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Capitalize on it. She just proved she's not serious about anything other than opposing Trump. He should just go ahead and declare the national emergency and build the fucking wall, deliver the SOTU somewhere else and give example after example of Democrat's obstruction. He's the adult in the room, Nancy is the petulant little child here.

"She just proved she's not serious about anything other than opposing Trump"?

Hasn't this been obvious sine 2016? Well, since 2008 really. Democrats want it all their way. No negotiations.
Yes, but now even the idiots in the middle can see it.

You're a lying fuck.
He did respond.

cussing at an idiot isn't a stroke.
Never mind the fact that the entire exchange is ref in my OP with links included.

I think Trump is playing her.

Jo

Capitalize on it. She just proved she's not serious about anything other than opposing Trump. He should just go ahead and declare the national emergency and build the fucking wall, deliver the SOTU somewhere else and give example after example of Democrat's obstruction. He's the adult in the room, Nancy is the petulant little child here.

"She just proved she's not serious about anything other than opposing Trump"?

Hasn't this been obvious sine 2016? Well, since 2008 really. Democrats want it all their way. No negotiations.
Yes, but now even the idiots in the middle can see it.

Don't count on it always remember this Maxim:

One convinced against his will
Is of the same opinion still.

Jo

Don’t worry folks. You’ll get your meaningless political theater here soon enough.

The president’s syncopates will claim it to be the best speech in the history of oratory and his rabid haters will claim it to be worst thing since Hitler AIDS. Positively dull.
/——/ Sore loser. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

My assessment of the State of the Union doesn’t make me a sore loser. It just makes me preceptive. Enjoy your theater.

I am so sick of that Nancy PeLousy and her botox filled face, pouncing around like a peacock!

Mr President! please teach her a lesson she will never forget!

Put the bitch in her place.

Forum List

Back