Nazi Pelosi Refuses To Allow SOTU

live from the Oval Office....very Presidential.
After the last live shut down spews. The networks will
want to do commercial time in the spews from the orange CRAZY house..

1 min. great Douche spew
5 mins. of commercials.
1 min. great Douche spew
5 mins. of commercials.
1 min. great Douche spew
5 mins. of commercials.
etc.....

Can the great Douche stay focused and alert that long?
DOPer LIVE ALT-reality Tee Vee and commercials put me to sleep.

Last edited:
Maybe the great Douche can explain why it did this in the SOTU?

upload_2019-1-27_20-17-27.png

The guy is linked to 2016 election hacking.

Weird how you seem to think being an asshole is admirable when people's lives and their paycheck is on the line.
Maybe this is why these low-lifes keep getting elected.....because you think this is cool.
If we had more rational people voting in America a Democrat wouldn't have an ice-cube's chance in Hell of getting elected.

Give the speech in the Senate. Set it up with the same background as the House and have Pence and McConnel sitting behind him. Invite victims of crimes committed by illegals. Invite Chuck and Nancy, and if they show up, seat them in the audience among the crime victims.

Weird how you seem to think being an asshole is admirable when people's lives and their paycheck is on the line.
Maybe this is why these low-lifes keep getting elected.....because you think this is cool.
If we had more rational people voting in America a Democrat wouldn't have an ice-cube's chance in Hell of getting elected.
I don't think it's cool that trump held america hostage with his hissy fit. You apparently do.

I don't think it's cool that trump held america hostage with his hissy fit. You apparently do.
Yeah......if he had a hissy-fit he got over it. Nazi Pelosi is still throwing one after a month and a half.
Maybe she needs some Midol....oh....sorry....she's probably past Menopause. Or maybe she needs another couple of months of vacation.

Last edited:
Remember kids: Calling people Nazis for daring to not follow your political views in no way cheapens the abject horrors brought on by them. In no way cheapens.
No, cant you read the damned OP?

Nancy is breaking her word and lying to the American people that she wants certain conditions to get h er way. And when people (in this case Trump) meet h er conditions, like Lucy with the football, she walks off with some flimsy excuse.

Never make a deal with a liar ideologue like Pelosi, no matter what her ideology of choice may be.

The hysterical part is that she is silencing any voice she will have on the construction of the wall/barrier when it gets built and this is more ammo to lose the 2020 elections, lol.

She's scared stiff to have Trump talking to the people about the >>

State of the Union. >>>

1. Raised GDP growth from Obama's 1.8 up to 4.2
united-states-gdp-growth.png

2. Lowered unemployment from 4.8% to 3.7%

united-states-unemployment-rate.png

3. Lowest black unemployment EVER (5.7%)

4. Lowest Hispanic unemployment EVER (4.6%)

5. Highest Median income EVER ($61,372/year)

6. US homebuilding permits soar to highest level since 2007.

7. US manufacturing having best year since 2004

8. Welfare participation at 17 year low.

9. More Americans working than EVER before.

10. ISIS chased out of Raqqa and Mosul - much weakened

Donald J. Trump's Accomplishment's List | MAGA PILL

Last edited:
"I said NO! You're not going to have your toy until you learn how to behave."

Pelosi smacking Trump around like a little bitch.

Trump should give the speech in another venue. Live streamed to the internet all around the world. And unload on every Democrat in office.

Lol, if that is what you see, then there is no remedy for your lack of information - you see what you want to.

This isnt the WWE, fool.

Lol, if that is what you see, then there is no remedy for your lack of information - you see what you want to.

This isnt the WWE, fool.

Not sure how you can see this as anything other than a massive Trump failure.

He caved.

Real funny.
This only proves that Nazi Pelosi lied about her reasons for not allowing the SOTU.
The truth is she doesn't want to allow him to give another SOTU as long as she is Speaker of The House.
At the same moment, a woman who admittedly committed several felonies is talking about running for a 3rd time because her plans to attack our current president worked. We now have a lot of people that are so stupid that they can't figure this all out for themselves. Instead they wait for our corrupt media to tell them how to think.

Remember kids: Calling people Nazis for daring to not follow your political views in no way cheapens the abject horrors brought on by them. In no way cheapens.
No, cant you read the damned OP?

Nancy is breaking her word and lying to the American people that she wants certain conditions to get h er way. And when people (in this case Trump) meet h er conditions, like Lucy with the football, she walks off with some flimsy excuse.

Never make a deal with a liar ideologue like Pelosi, no matter what her ideology of choice may be.

The hysterical part is that she is silencing any voice she will have on the construction of the wall/barrier when it gets built and this is more ammo to lose the 2020 elections, lol.

I think Pelosi is an asshole. My point was more about throwing ‘Nazi’ around cheapens the horrors they inflicted on the world. It’s also very stupid and dramatic.

Forum List

Back