Nazi Pelosi Refuses To Allow SOTU

RW frauds and liars, click on the link and pay attention- CNN on Twitter
You frauds and liars need to listen to the frauds and liars at CNN!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Is that even within her authority?

Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution explicitly requires the President to give Congress regular reports on the State of the Union.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

Implied in this, I think, would be an obligation on the part of Congress to receive these reports. It seems to me that in refusing the President the venue to deliver this report, Ms. Pelosi is violating this part of the Constitution.
Maybe we'll have to get a judge to issue a stay on Nazi Pelosi's refusal.

In the past, the SOTU was a LETTER from the president to congress. Now it's just pandering to the cameras on both sides. They all look ridiculous.

Article II, Section 3 of the Constitution explicitly requires the President to give Congress regular reports on the State of the Union.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

Implied in this, I think, would be an obligation on the part of Congress to receive these reports. It seems to me that in refusing the President the venue to deliver this report, Ms. Pelosi is violating this part of the Constitution.
/----/ Yes, and it was always done in writing - before TV. Then it became a regular event to be televised.

Don’t worry folks. You’ll get your meaningless political theater here soon enough.

The president’s syncopates will claim it to be the best speech in the history of oratory and his rabid haters will claim it to be worst thing since Hitler AIDS. Positively dull.

Capitalize on it. She just proved she's not serious about anything other than opposing Trump. He should just go ahead and declare the national emergency and build the fucking wall, deliver the SOTU somewhere else and give example after example of Democrat's obstruction. He's the adult in the room, Nancy is the petulant little child here.

"She just proved she's not serious about anything other than opposing Trump"?

Hasn't this been obvious sine 2016? Well, since 2008 really. Democrats want it all their way. No negotiations.

/----/ Yes, and it was always done in writing - before TV. Then it became a regular event to be televised.
Maybe we should bring back Slavery too....cuz it used to be legal as well.

Maybe Pelosi is just trying to keep the Democratic Party's voter base happy.
Mexican Drug Cartels
Gangs
Human Traffickers
illegal aliens
La Raza
Klan
Muslim Brotherhood
Aztlan Nationalist
Nation of Islam
Black Panthers
Cop Killers

Read the article you cited you whining, simpering fool! From your own citation, "What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date." That was Pelosi last Friday. Get your hand out of your crotch, hotshot...there's no such thing as instant gratification in government and the Orange Emperor is required to parley with co-equal branches for such arrangements!

EDIT: This is from last Friday afternoon:

That wasn't the reason she used to say they couldn't have the event.
She claimed that the shutdown made it impossible to secure the House.
But now she's saying that they need to negotiate when it will take place, which makes her original statement a lie.

Now she's backing out on it because she claims that they had to negotiate the SOTU....but in reality, she's making demands that exposes the first lie for what it was.
Both of these excuses were fucking lies.
Obviously you're simply too fucking dumb to function on your own.
Has Trump even fucking tried to set a time for the SOTU address, or even back in December acknowledged or confirmed the initial invitation to the
Read the article you cited you whining, simpering fool! From your own citation, "What I’d said to the President is when government is open, we will discuss a mutually agreeable date." That was Pelosi last Friday. Get your hand out of your crotch, hotshot...there's no such thing as instant gratification in government and the Orange Emperor is required to parley with co-equal branches for such arrangements!

But now she's saying that they need to negotiate when it will take place, which makes her original statement a lie.

Now she's backing out on it because she claims that they had to negotiate the SOTU....but in reality, she's making demands that exposes the first lie for what it was.
That horseshit, Muddy! Here is what Pelosi said on Friday just after the Orange One said he was caving on the shut down when Pelosi was asked about the SOTU, so check out the video, fool; CNN on Twitter

Damn, almost as shitty as not holding hearings on supreme court nominations until ya get an electoral outcome ya like. Are we MAGA yet?
Or squeezing through a judge in a lame duck situation. It goes both ways. You make yourself out to look dishonest.

Nah, if you've ever paid attention, what I say is that the system is corrupted by design, and partisanshithead rationalizations as to how it is "one" side versus the "other" is mindfuckingly stupid albeit widespread and generally accepted by those who watch too much TV.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." — H. L. Mencken, 1920

This Mencken dude musta had a crystal ball.....

~S~

Nah, if you've ever paid attention, what I say is that the system is corrupted by design, and partisanshithead rationalizations as to how it is "one" side versus the "other" is mindfuckingly stupid albeit widespread and generally accepted by those who watch too much TV.

Even i get that, and i can't chew gum and walk......~S~

Has Trump even fucking tried to set a time for the SOTU address, or even back in December acknowledged or confirmed the initial invitation to the

That horseshit, Muddy! Here is what Pelosi said on Friday just after the Orange One said he was caving on the shut down when Pelosi was asked about the SOTU, so check out the video, fool; CNN on Twitter
Here's a clue....SHE'S LYING!!!

I really don't see why you motherfuckers still keep believing these lying fucks.
The SOTU was already scheduled for the 29th.
The problem has been Nazi Pelosi refusing to extend an invitation for whatever fake excuse she made up.
First it was because of the shutdown.
Now she's saying that Trump has to beg her nasty ass for her to let him give the speech.
I'd tell her that the SOTU will go on as planned regardless.
And what this means is she has absolutely no intention on negotiating in good faith on anything, including the shutdown.

Damn, almost as shitty as not holding hearings on supreme court nominations until ya get an electoral outcome ya like. Are we MAGA yet?
Or squeezing through a judge in a lame duck situation. It goes both ways. You make yourself out to look dishonest.

It’s not corrupted by design. The design is corrupted by corrupt people. You need to sift these things.

They all lie Mud dude.....just another day in sodom & gomorrah.....nothing to get excited about.....~S~

Forum List

Back