Natural Immunity To Viruses

Back in 1918 the only defense against the spread of disease were masks, lock downs and quarantines. Those people were still contending with everything we think has been eradicated and didn't cry like spoiled children when something got cancelled or if they were banned from travel or had to wear masks in public. Pandemics had long passed beyond living memory in America when covid came along. We got spoiled and complacent in spite of warnings from public health officials that there was every possibility a deadly strain of the flu or something else was coming. Just a matter of time.

Natural immunity is a proven fact. In the influenza epidemic of 1918, less than 30 per cent of the USA population got sick.

The Influenza Epidemic of 1918

The rest were already immune.

Yah, the efforts that that various Governors, State Governments, Red Cross, People not wearing proper clothing, gathering in groups, and more were jailed and shot if need be. We didn't have things like that here in 1918 since it hit the Uban areas the hardest and there weren't that many masses in the Rural areas. But if an area was identified as a hot spot, the safety laws came into affect and they were mandantory. Even walking down a street, wearing a mask yelling about "It's against my rights" would get your fined, jailed, and if you didn't start cooperating, law enforcement had the right to shoot you. They started this long before the total deaths in the US reached the number of covid death right now. And it was the Conservatives that pushed for the health actions like wearing masks

5ed001d42618b926611533a4
5ec597214dca6878c8710804

After San Francisco emerged from its Fall 1918 lockdown too soon — and after hundreds ignored the mask order and residents formed the league — the city wound up with one of the highest death rates in the country. The mask law was dropped on February 1, 1919, after the case counts dipped.

I am sick you Karens and spoiled children. The case count for Covid is on the rise once again. I am a conservative and am convinced that my Grand Father had the right idea. You Karens and Spoiled Children should be treat in the same way as someone driving down a busy street shooting his guns out the window. It's murder.

Yah, the efforts that that various Governors, State Governments, Red Cross, People not wearing proper clothing, gathering in groups, and more were jailed and shot if need be. We didn't have things like that here in 1918 since it hit the Uban areas the hardest and there weren't that many masses in the Rural areas. But if an area was identified as a hot spot, the safety laws came into affect and they were mandantory. Even walking down a street, wearing a mask yelling about "It's against my rights" would get your fined, jailed, and if you didn't start cooperating, law enforcement had the right to shoot you. They started this long before the total deaths in the US reached the number of covid death right now. And it was the Conservatives that pushed for the health actions like wearing masks

5ed001d42618b926611533a4
5ec597214dca6878c8710804

After San Francisco emerged from its Fall 1918 lockdown too soon — and after hundreds ignored the mask order and residents formed the league — the city wound up with one of the highest death rates in the country. The mask law was dropped on February 1, 1919, after the case counts dipped.

I am sick you Karens and spoiled children. The case count for Covid is on the rise once again. I am a conservative and am convinced that my Grand Father had the right idea. You Karens and Spoiled Children should be treat in the same way as someone driving down a busy street shooting his guns out the window. It's murder.
correlation / causation V......

1640691391336.png

~S~

Natural immunity is a proven fact. In the influenza epidemic of 1918, less than 30 per cent of the USA population got sick.

The Influenza Epidemic of 1918

The rest were already immune.
You want 109,692,394.68 Americans to die just to prove that you don't need to take the vaccine? Just get the vaccine and stop whining. This pandemic is going to go on forever unless people get vaccinated. All over the world. People didn't travel in 1918 like they do now. We didn't have such large city populations. It's a different world. And 99% of those dying now are unvaccinated. Do you want to be included in that statistic?

You want 109,692,394.68 Americans to die just to prove that you don't need to take the vaccine? Just get the vaccine and stop whining. This pandemic is going to go on forever unless people get vaccinated. All over the world. People didn't travel in 1918 like they do now. We didn't have such large city populations. It's a different world. And 99% of those dying now are unvaccinated. Do you want to be included in that statistic?

:cuckoo:

I said no such thing. . The overall death rate in the USA from COVID is 1.6%. That means fewer than 2 people out of 100 who get COVID 19 will die.
I don't take orders from scum like you. Stick it up your ass. Tell me how you computed 0.68 Americans. You are an idiot.

5ed001d42618b926611533a4
5ec597214dca6878c8710804

I dont care if you are suck of us.. Go take 20 jabs and STFU

Stop taking Leaky ass vaccines. That causes the stjnking variants. Because you still get the virus and spread it. You are the Virus.

More misinfo.

5ed001d42618b926611533a4
5ec597214dca6878c8710804

I don't wear them nor will I. That's my choice. You can or can't. I don't care. Shooting someone, killing someone for not wearing a mask?! Seriously? This is how disturbed some are. They are willing to kill over a virus with a 99.95 survival rate.

I don't wear them nor will I. That's my choice. You can or can't. I don't care. Shooting someone, killing someone for not wearing a mask?! Seriously? This is how disturbed some are. They are willing to kill over a virus with a 99.95 survival rate.
The rate of death in the whole USA for COVID patients is 1.6%. That includes the data up until Dec 1 2021.

And had we used the cheap drugs that worked in India, Japan, Africa, Bangladesh........etc...........with early treatment ............The deaths would have dropped off just like those countries.

But there is no money in it. The patents are old so they can't make their billions off these experimental BS mRNA vaccines that don't stop you from getting the virus or spreading it. Not to mention they keep giving you the Alpha shot when we are on Omicron. Kinda like taking a Flu shot from 3 years ago for today's Flu.

They didn't offer the traditional vaccine of the WHOLE ANTIGEN OF COVID 19 which would properly train your immune system for long term B and T cell memory........That is why they want you to jab jab jab jab..........Wack a mole game ...... Covaxin in India does that...........not offered here........And in those countries I mentioned they pushed EARLY TREATMENT.........which stopped the massive hospitalization and deaths............In States from India that didn't use the Ivermectin treatment MEDICAL KITS given to the people there............Their deaths were 10 fold..........

Our country has the worst stats on planet earth..............And it's not the unvaccinated fault........I don't care if you get your panties in a wad.......You can spread the disease just as much or better than the unvaccinated...........Who many already have Natural Immunity...........which is lasting immunity.

Our gov't ignores that to...............'but they make BILLIONS for their buddies...........YIPPIE

We'll know if the vaccine works if the survival rate goes from 99.7% to 99.8%

Forum List

Back