NATO openly admits to let "Ukrainians keep dying" just to bleed Russian (in vain).

No wonder they are only sending Ukraine soviet and cold war era trash to be seized or destroyed by Russian forces and Zelensky just won't give up.

This shouldn't surprise anyone because the US has done the same with the Georgians in 2008, giving them weapons and support, making the Georgians believe that the US was going to protect them, but left them to loose against Russia while Sakaashvili irreversibly ruined his own electoral prospects.

Same Story with the Kurds, whom the US supplies with weapons and offers moral support, only to be abandoned by the US when they are about to be attacked as seen in Syria. Syrian Kurds wan't dialogue with Assad and the Russians, but the US won't let them and openly threatens those, who wan't to. Yet the Kurds still hold out for the US.

The Greeks were not much different during the Cyprus war, the gave them weapons and nothing but empty promises, only to help Turkey take the Borth of Cyprus, yet the Greek government still holds out for the US and EU.

Now its the same with Ukraine. Ukrainians hold out for the US, hoping the US is going to be their guardian Angels, only to be left behind when they are done for. And for the Americans, don't lie, because you all know all too well how this will end. Your weapons, support, "aid", it will all be for nothing. Unless Ukraine surrenders and demilitarize, more will die and Russia will take more and more of their land. If Zelensky keeps it up, Ukraininians will suffer the same fate as the Greeks, Kurds, Georgians and other US "allies" had in the past. But then again, i don't think that Comedian cares, because he will use Ukrainian tax money to buy himself a nice house in the US and live there like Georgia's former President Sakaashvili did after the war.

The Ukrainian war will have a major geopolitical impact on the world and hopefully, US looses more of their "allies".
Great source! An Arab satellite news service. What's the matter? Al Jazeera was not a good source?

Your user name outs you as a Russian tool. STFU you Communist Putin dick sucker!

A very good dissertation for sure, but now to the reality----------->

To understand it, go back to Gulf war I. How many of you have studied what happened before the mass build up of American troops? In case you did not, here is the pertinent fact----->

The country being invaded ceded land to the USA right in the advance of the enemy. Bush number I quickly put down either 500, or 5000 troops......don't remember the exact number but it was small, planted an American flag and told them; "you attack here, you are attacking the United States of America as it is our Sovreign territory!" Enemy advancement STOPPED instantly.

So who/whom decided not to do this with all your examples, up to and including Ukraine? Was it Zelensky? Biden? Nato? A collaboration of all 3? Makes no difference! Once the decision was made by whomever did it, politically you knew that all Ukraine was going to get was military, material help, if that; and it probably depended upon how long they could keep the war going.

With the Russians being on the Ukranian border for so long, it wasn't like these people did not have time to contemplate this, so to say they never thought about it would be silly. But once, for whatever reason, they did not do it, the writing was on the wall of how NATO was going to handle this.

You can agree, or disagree with the decision all you want, but that is what politicians do, do politics, and as sure as I am writing this, the decision was made for or against this, behind closed doors, long before the Russians crossed the Ukranian border.
Where did you come up with that bullshit story? I fought in the first Gulf War. Did you? I know you are lying! What else are you going to lie about?

Why leave when Russia is pretty much winning in Ukraine?
"But Kiev..." Kiev is only an afterhtought, all that matter is to exterminate the huge bulk fo Ukrainian forces stuck in the Donbas.
Fake Russian doesn’t even know how to spell the name of the Ukrainian capital, KYIV!

So can any of the Russian trolls tell us why it is that there is a rach of murde suicides (including entire families) of Russian oligarchs?

Imagine if in the span of a couple months Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Elon Musk all committed suicide and took their families with them?

That's what is happening in Putin's Russia

Great source! An Arab satellite news service. What's the matter? Al Jazeera was not a good source?

Your user name outs you as a Russian tool. STFU you Communist Putin dick sucker!
How long are you going to be in denial cowboy?
First you denied the Bio labs in Ukraine, that were funded by the US Army despite an open admission of your Victoria Nuland, who happens to be Ukrainian too.
And why would the US not send Ukrainians to the meatgrinder? You did it with your Kurdish "allies" multiple times, as with the Georgians and the Afghanis.

How long are you going to be in denial cowboy?
First you denied the Bio labs in Ukraine, that were funded by the US Army despite an open admission of your Victoria Nuland, who happens to be Ukrainian too.
And why would the US not send Ukrainians to the meatgrinder? You did it with your Kurdish "allies" multiple times, as with the Georgians and the Afghanis.
All you have is Russian propaganda.

The US set up its "Biological Threat Reduction Program" in the 1990s following the fall of the Soviet Union to reduce the risk from biological weapons that had been left behind in countries including Ukraine.
Under this programme certain labs receive funding from the US for modernisation and equipment, but are managed locally, not by the US.
The US Department of Defense has been working in partnership with Ukraine's Ministry of Health since 2005 to improve the country's public health laboratories.
The US provides technical support and, according to the US Embassy in Ukraine, "works with partner countries to counter the threat of outbreaks (intentional, accidental or natural) of the world's most dangerous infectious diseases".
There is no evidence that they work to produce biological weapons. In January, the US said its programme does the opposite and in fact aims to "reduce the threat of biological weapons proliferation".
There have been similar unsubstantiated claims by Russia in the past about US-backed biolabs operating in its neighbouring countries.

All you have is Russian propaganda.

The US set up its "Biological Threat Reduction Program" in the 1990s following the fall of the Soviet Union to reduce the risk from biological weapons that had been left behind in countries including Ukraine.
Under this programme certain labs receive funding from the US for modernisation and equipment, but are managed locally, not by the US.
The US Department of Defense has been working in partnership with Ukraine's Ministry of Health since 2005 to improve the country's public health laboratories.
The US provides technical support and, according to the US Embassy in Ukraine, "works with partner countries to counter the threat of outbreaks (intentional, accidental or natural) of the world's most dangerous infectious diseases".
There is no evidence that they work to produce biological weapons. In January, the US said its programme does the opposite and in fact aims to "reduce the threat of biological weapons proliferation".
There have been similar unsubstantiated claims by Russia in the past about US-backed biolabs operating in its neighbouring countries.

If so, then why did the US delete all documents about their labs from their own and the Ukrainian websites? Why were they researching deadly pathogens? Why are they worried about Russian forces going in the labs?
The reaction of the US does not reflect what you posted.

If so, then why did the US delete all documents about their labs from their own and the Ukrainian websites? Why were they researching deadly pathogens? Why are they worried about Russian forces going in the labs?
The reaction of the US does not reflect what you posted.
More disinformation. The program was listed on the US Embassy's web page.

Why are believing all these lies? Putin was KGB and would never tell the truth.

Where did you come up with that bullshit story? I fought in the first Gulf War. Did you? I know you are lying! What else are you going to lie about?
Was it worth it fighting in Iraq? Better dig up all those dead Americans in Afghanistan and Vietnam and ask them too.

More disinformation. The program was listed on the US Embassy's web page.

Why are believing all these lies? Putin was KGB and would never tell the truth.
You shouldnt be talking about disinformation when your country just established a "disinformation governance board" run by a Polish Whore who also happens to be a Ukraine Lobbyist just so the government can protect the presidents degenerate son.

Was it worth it fighting in Iraq? Better dig up all those dead Americans in Afghanistan and Vietnam and ask them too.
Hey Russian bot! There are no dead Americans in Iraq. As far as we know there are no dead Americans in Vietnam except those that were never recovered and are still missing. You are definitely a bot if you do not know this.

Hey Russian bot! There are no dead Americans in Iraq. As far as we know there are no dead Americans in Vietnam except those that were never recovered and are still missing. You are definitely a bot if you do not know this.

Us was even so desperate for recruits tha they recruited the mentally ill "McNamara's morons". Last time i checked, US promoted their army with a woman with 2 moms who married her other mom. Absolute degenerates.

You shouldnt be talking about disinformation when your country just established a "disinformation governance board" run by a Polish Whore who also happens to be a Ukraine Lobbyist just so the government can protect the presidents degenerate son.
Got a link to that? I am sure you don't because bots cannot do links. If they do not. It just proves they are bots!

Got a link to that? I am sure you don't because bots cannot do links. If they do not. It just proves they are bots
Hope it goes through your inbred skull.

Us was even so desperate for recruits tha they recruited the mentally ill "McNamara's morons". Last time i checked, US promoted their army with a woman with 2 moms who married her other mom. Absolute degenerates.
That was over 50 years ago and was a total disaster.

That was the Army ad agency and I was in Army recruiting at the time. The ad's comments were was pulled almost immediately because of attacks on the ad and the real personnel it depicted.

Beside, with Russia using conscription to fill its ranks, you have absolutely zero room to talk. We have an all-volunteer military that Russia could only dream about. Putin is recruiting veterans to come back to his Army and hiring mercenaries from Syria. The vaunted Russian military is turning out to be a paper tiger.

Hope it goes through your inbred skull.
Inbred? Fuck you bot!

I support nothing that Biden does. He is mentally deficient dementia patient that will soon be removed from office in my opinion because he has lost support of far too many Democrats.

From your link: "The Department of Homeland Security is setting up a new board designed to counter misinformation related to homeland security, with a focus specifically on Russia and irregular migration.". They will counter Russian disinformation while putting out disinformation of their own and ignoring it.

Forum List

Back