Native American tribes prepare to defend themselves from attacks by the Biden administration

Why is it a dude Slade, because you're cowardly?

Since you're PROG, I figure you've been indoctrinated enough to at least read a little bit. Get off your ass and read the Paris accord dumb shit.

I can't help you on comprehension though, if that were a thing you wouldn't be PROG to begin with.
Yes Prog, its a dude because I'm a coward. That was the point I was making. So glad I could have such an enlightening conversation with you.

Since you're PROG, I figure you've been indoctrinated enough to at least read a little bit. Get off your ass and read the Paris accord dumb shit.

I can't help you on comprehension though, if that were a thing you wouldn't be PROG to begin with.
Yes Prog, its a dude because I'm a coward. That was the point I was making. So glad I could have such an enlightening conversation with you.

What a thoughtful comeback. Surely anyone can read what you wrote and understand clearly......Coward

What a thoughtful comeback. Surely anyone can read what you wrote and understand clearly......Coward
Sorry man, I guess I'm not macho enough to get puffy when somebody calls me chicken despite being a fan of Marty McFly.

If you ever want to try a substantive debate then let me know. Otherwise call me whatever other names you want to call me and then go pat yourself on the back for dominating another lib if thats what you need to feel superior

Sorry man, I guess I'm not macho enough to get puffy when somebody calls me chicken despite being a fan of Marty McFly.

If you even want to try a substantive debate then let me know. Otherwise call me whatever other names you want to call me and then go pat yourself on the back for dominating another lib if thats what you need to feel superior

Ah, words, so wordy. Debate? I said read the Paris Accord snowflake. Let me know when you figure you've been educated, I'll help you through this.

If you even want to try a substantive debate then let me know. Otherwise call me whatever other names you want to call me and then go pat yourself on the back for dominating another lib if thats what you need to feel superior

Ah, words, so wordy. Debate? I said read the Paris Accord snowflake. Let me know when you figure you've been educated, I'll help you through this.
I'm ready to rock. What are your objections to the accord? I like the idea of working with the rest of the world to reduce emissions and work towards a cleaner environment.

I'm ready to rock. What are your objections to the accord? I like the idea of working with the rest of the world to reduce emissions and work towards a cleaner environment.

I understand, you have a comprehension issue and are too lazy to read. I already mentioned my objection, how'd you miss what was written quite clearly?

....like I said, the Dems/Harris-Biden/etc need to be hit in the head with frying pans because of all their stupidshit
Republicans had a super majority 4 years ago. Had they been more responsible and done a good job they would still be in power. Time to try something different. Let’s see how it goes

So far, it appears it's going towards the DemoKKKrats shitting on Native Americans in this case.

I understand, you have a comprehension issue and are too lazy to read. I already mentioned my objection, how'd you miss what was written quite clearly?
I don’t know I guess I’m just a big idiot

....like I said, the Dems/Harris-Biden/etc need to be hit in the head with frying pans because of all their stupidshit
Republicans had a super majority 4 years ago. Had they been more responsible and done a good job they would still be in power. Time to try something different. Let’s see how it goes
you fkd up !!!!!! hitler was voted into power--I guess that was good for Germany---they chose wisely !!!!!???????
Is that supposed to be an intelligent point? Come on man, get serious and up your game. No Hitler gaining power was not a good thing, can't believe I have to answer such a retarded question.
you don't understand the point!!! hahahhahahahahahahahah

you fkd up !!!!!! hitler was voted into power--I guess that was good for Germany---they chose wisely !!!!!???????
Is that supposed to be an intelligent point? Come on man, get serious and up your game. No Hitler gaining power was not a good thing, can't believe I have to answer such a retarded question.
you don't understand the point!!! hahahhahahahahahahahah
I understand your dumbass point. You’re trying to say that just because somebody got voted into power doesn’t mean it is a good thing.

Wait until the biden buses drop thousands of illegals off on Indian land. You take care of them, chief.

Racist Democrats attempting to deny sovereign tribes' rights to their own resources are getting pushback. These attacks were made in typical Democrat fashion, without consulting the brown people who's lives are most impacted.

A Utah tribe blasted the Biden administration’s Wednesday order freezing agency approvals for oil, gas and coal permitting on federal lands, including tribal lands, calling it a “direct attack” on Native American sovereignty and self-determination.

The Ute Indian Tribe of the Uintah and Ouray Reservation, which has run an oil-and-gas operation on its 4.5 million-acre reservation for more than 70 years, requested Thursday an exemption for tribal lands from the Interior Department order that halts agencies from issuing permits and leases on mineral production for 60 days.

“The Ute Indian Tribe and other energy producing tribes rely on energy development to fund our governments and provide services to our members,” said the Thursday letter from Luke Duncan, chairman of the Ute Indian Tribe Business Committee.

“Your order is a direct attack on our economy, sovereignty, and our right to self-determination,” he said. “Indian lands are not federal public lands. Any action on our lands and interests can only be taken after effective tribal consultation.”

Mr. Duncan said the order was issued “in violation [of] our government-to-government relationship,” as well as previous federal directives on coordinating and consulting with tribal governments.

Acting Interior Secretary Scott de la Vega issued a memo Wednesday, the first day of the Biden administration, suspending agency action on permits, leases and easements on federal lands and waters while the department conducts a “targeted and time-limited” review.

Interior spokesperson Tyler Cherry emphasized that the order does not halt all permitting, but “temporarily elevates review of relevant agency decisions” to “Department leadership for the purposes of reviewing questions of fact, law, and policy they raise.”
Injuns ain't like Joe Schmoe.

marvin martian Biden is trying to make the US unsafe by messing with our ability to provide our own energy........the Indians are just collateral damage....

If china were to come after us, this could spell our doom which I think is the whole point.

Forum List

Back