Native American Council Offers Amnesty to 240 Million Undocumented Whites

What happened to Native Americans was terrible...but why would I apologize for something that happened before I was born and I had nothing to do with? Should young Japanese-Americans apologize for Pearl Harbor?
didn't think that one through did you? It was not Japanese /Americans that attacked Pearl harbor....it was the Japanese navy...
no one is saying you have to apologize.
on the other hand you should remember the event in context and not sugar coat it or minimize it like lot's of posters have..

actual science :
Who Were The First Americans?
Stefan Lovgren
for National Geographic News
September 3, 2003
A study of skulls excavated from the tip of Baja California in Mexico suggests that the first Americans may not have been the ancestors of today's Amerindians, but another people who came from Southeast Asia and the southern Pacific area.
The question of who colonized the Americas, and when, has long been hotly debated. Traditionally, Native Americans are believed to have descended from northeast Asia, arriving over a land bridge between Siberia and Alaska some 12,000 years ago and then migrating across North and South America.

But recent research, including the Baja California study, indicates that the initial settlement of the continent was instead driven by Southeast Asians who occupied Australia 60,000 years ago and then expanded into the Americas about 13,500 years ago, prior to Mongoloid people arriving from northeast Asia.
The skulls from Baja California, which may date back only a few hundred years, have slender-looking faces that are different from the broad-cheeked craniums of modern Amerindians, the descendants of the Mongoloid people.
"Our results change the traditional idea that all modern Amerindians present morphological affinities with East Asians as a result of a single migration," said Rolando González-José of the University of Barcelona, Spain, who led the study. "The settlement of the New World is better explained by considering a continuous influx of people from Asia."
The new study is reported in this week's issue of the science journal Nature, and could further fuel the controversy surrounding the origins of the first Americans, which is a controversial issue for American Indians in particular.
Who Were The First Americans

Fact: European hunters were here first and were killed off by the wagon burners.
believe that myth...
Stone-age Europeans were the first to set foot on North America - Telegraph
Don't need to believe a myth when science backs me up sparky.:)
THE word is pseudoscience ...and it's wrong....
ROFLMAO...moron doesn't like the scientific facts he just ignores them! HAHAHAHA.

Fact: European hunters were here first and were killed off by the wagon burners.
believe that myth...
I already told you the Soutrean myth was.....well proven to be a myth. The fact you persist with your foolishness tells me you are willfully ignorant.

Genetic Study Kills Off Solutrean Hypothesis Aardvarchaeology

believe that myth...
ROFLMAO...moron doesn't like the scientific facts he just ignores them! HAHAHAHA.
There werent any facts. Just a lot of white boy speculation.

Last edited:
believe that myth...
false the only moron posting on this thread is you...

believe that myth...
I'm not the one deciding what scientific facts to believe or not lol...

believe that myth...
bullshit! that's exactly what you are doing.....you like all neo Nazi types will find what you are looking for especially when it's not there ...
your need to defend your specious shit is fucking obvious or you would not have had to post this second message.

bullshit! that's exactly what you are doing.....you like all neo Nazi types will find what you are looking for especially when it's not there ...
your need to defend your specious shit is fucking obvious or you would not have had to post this second message.
Lol. So the scientists are lying to help me huh LOL....you are one loose screw.

Your scientist were morons. I'm sure they werent lying...just stupid.

way to rationalize and showcase your ignorance !
wanna try for the trifecta of stupidity?
you went for the first theory that you assumed backed up your myth. the scientist had jack shit to do with your interpretation..

thousands of years of history that prove your "history "is wrong.

Not at all. Until 150 years ago everything g worked fine. Then you Progressive people decided to turn everything on its head. Mr Lincoln paid with his life for that. The rest of the nation has paid with a century and a half of disasters and horrors; socially and societally.

thousands of years of history that prove your "history "is wrong.

Not at all. Until 150 years ago everything g worked fine. Then you Progressive people decided to turn everything on its head. Mr Lincoln paid with his life for that. The rest of the nation has paid with a century and a half of disasters and horrors; socially and societally.
It only worked fine for white people. Since there arent many of you what you think doesnt count.

Forum List

Back