Morning Joe Says Black Rappers Are To Blame For White SAE Frat Boys’ Racist Chants

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
There is no doubt whatsoever that the "N word" has found it's way into the mainstream of the language used by todays younger generation because of black rap "music".

During a panel discussion on Morning Joe Wednesday morning, co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, along with guest panelist Bill Kristol, came to the defense of the white University of Oklahoma fraternity members who were caught on video singing a racist song. In the minds of all three of them, the Sigma Alpha Epsilon frat brothers who sang “there will never be a n*gger SAE” were influenced by profane lyrics in rap music. Specifically, they Mika placed blame on Waka Flocka Flame, a hip-hop artist who had performed for the frat in the past and pulled out of a future performance after video of the chant was made public Sunday.

After presenting a news report about the racism flap, the hosts brought on Urban League president Marc Morial to discuss the incident and what needs to happen moving forward. After a bit of a discussion, Brzezinski brought up Waka Flocka Flame and some of the lyrics from his song. She then asserted that he and the rest of hip=hop were really to blame for a bunch of young, white, privileged men chanting a song about not allowing a black member in their frat and preferring they hang from a tree.

“If you look at every single song, I guess you call these, that he’s written, it’s a bunch of garbage. It’s full of n-words, it’s full of f-words. It’s wrong. And he shouldn’t be disgusted with them, he should be disgusted with himself."

More: Morning Joe Says Black Rappers Are To Blame For White SAE Frat Boys Racist Chants

could be , I heard mention of this theory on Radio , El Rushbo of course . He didn't come up with the thought , he was talking about the issue of rap possibly being the inspiration . Course these students are adult and should be smarter than they were . PC shaming and punishment are what they are getting .

A culture embracing a hate term and turning it into something else...go figure.

Did you know Yankee was a derogatory term for Americans by the Brits. It still is meant to be derogatory when uttered from the lips of a nasty Euromite or lousy canadian.

funny how the students 12 years of propaganda from public schools and liberal teachers didn't impress them very much about diversity and inclusion and keeping their mouths shut .

yeah Nutz , they also call Americans 'septic' yanks , it rhymes with 'tank' I guess . I just call those brits wankers !!

funny how the students 12 years of propaganda from public schools and liberal teachers didn't impress them very much about diversity and inclusion and keeping their mouths shut .
:lmao: They are strong white boys and were too damned smart to buy into that forced liberal ideology instilled in them by the Negro President.

I used to also call them euroTYPES or euroPEONS , and 'subject' was also always good .

You can't walk down a crowded street without hearing that ohh so taboo word. Go figure.

why are you walking in the ghetto?

I wasn't. Go figure.

I don't believe you ever heard a black person use the 'N' word outside of what you have seen on TV....unless of course, you live in a poor neighborhood.

Interesting assertion but a bit defensive and I have to wonder why. Are you saying that the term is restricted to the poor or uneducated?

You can't walk down a crowded street without hearing that ohh so taboo word. Go figure.

I wasn't. Go figure.

I don't believe you ever heard a black person use the 'N' word outside of what you have seen on TV....unless of course, you live in a poor neighborhood.

Interesting assertion but a bit defensive and I have to wonder why. Are you saying that the term is restricted to the poor or uneducated?

Pretty much.

I wasn't. Go figure.

Pretty much.

So what proof do you have? You questioned my assertion. Why is your statement any more true?

I wasn't. Go figure.

Pretty much.

So what proof do you have? You questioned my assertion. Why is your statement any more true?

I am black. I actually know black people.

Liberal universities don't teach you about equality.

They teach you to hate America. They went around NYC asking blacks is if race relations have improved in America. Most of them said yes. One of them said absolutely not. According to him blacks are at a distinct disadvantage in America. He said if they stick a knife in your back 6" and pull it out 4" that is an improvement but not actual justice.

:afro:

The guy was a Yale graduate.

Damn, how disadvantaged can you get!!!

This has to stop!!

The man is keeping the brother down!!

Power to the people!!!

Kill Whitey!!!

:afro:

Forum List

Back