Nationwide Blood Shortage

If that was true, then 70% of the blood supply would have disappeared months ago before the latest surge.

Hopefully the mRNA contamination of the blood does not last long.
They originally had to keep the mRNA serum ridiculously cold in order to preserve it.
It likely does not last long in the blood, at body temperature.

But the mRNA does stimulate a different B-cell produced antibody than recovery immunity with T-cells, so if they want convelescant plasma, you can't have had the mRNA injection. It prevents the T-cell antibodies.

My wife mentioned this a few times but tonight she said they had to cancel all surgeries due to lack of blood at their hospital.

People are donating less and they are using more as a new symptom of COVID that has popped up is GI bleeding.

If you are able to give blood, now is a good time to do it
They just announced it again. 1 year later. So must be the time of year.

I have a great idea. If I donate blood, they have to tell me what type blood I have. I'm going to contact a place where you can give blood and ask them if they'll do that in exchange for my blood.

I know a conspiracy theorist is going to say there is no shortage. It's just Hillary and Liberals who want it. LOL.

They just announced it again. 1 year later. So must be the time of year.

I have a great idea. If I donate blood, they have to tell me what type blood I have. I'm going to contact a place where you can give blood and ask them if they'll do that in exchange for my blood.

I know a conspiracy theorist is going to say there is no shortage. It's just Hillary and Liberals who want it. LOL.
/---/ I'm donating blood this weekend. I used to donate platelets but at my age, it's a lot tougher than it used to be.

(UK) I've never received blood, never given blood, and would never ever give blood.

Nature put us on the planet, and when your times up, your time is up. I also opted out of the National Donor register, I'll get cremated with all my bits.

This has nothing to do with what the patient thinks, it is what the lawyers say or allow, to protect the hospital from malpractice lawsuits
lol............not fair...that was last yr................i guess i was saying any blood would be fine with me if i had minutes to get it...lol

The jab has a built-in defense against its side effects. Since practically everyone who got the jab also got covid at least once, everything can be blamed on covid.

A few years ago, that last sentence would not have made sense. How many people get measles, mumps, or rubella after vaccination?

Your "truth" is that, with absolutely no proof, and after almost two years of study for after effects.

May 5, 2020 — The Phase 1/2 study is designed to determine the safety, immunogenicity and optimal dose level of four mRNA vaccine candidates

And 21 months later, those people haven't suffered any serious side effects.

Just when is the doomsday clock supposed to go off?
whose study? you can bet the only study is $$$$$$$$$

/---/ I'm donating blood this weekend. I used to donate platelets but at my age, it's a lot tougher than it used to be.

Too late, but you should have sold it for good money if you are a Pure One , or stipulated that it was not to be given to Pure Ones if you batted for the wrong team, but nevertheless are a half decent person .
The only unfairness is that many designated as Impure Ones actually received the saline placebo but have no inkling of that . Most would not recognise it even if you rammed the evidence down their throats .

But tough . They should not have bared their shoulder in the first place .

🎺

Too late, but you should have sold it for good money if you are a Pure One , or stipulated that it was not to be given to Pure Ones if you batted for the wrong team, but nevertheless are a half decent person .
The only unfairness is that many designated as Impure Ones actually received the saline placebo but have no inkling of that . Most would not recognise it even if you rammed the evidence down their throats .

But tough . They should not have bared their shoulder in the first place .

🎺
/----/ I have no idea what you are talking about.

My wife mentioned this a few times but tonight she said they had to cancel all surgeries due to lack of blood at their hospital.

People are donating less and they are using more as a new symptom of COVID that has popped up is GI bleeding.

If you are able to give blood, now is a good time to do it
The blood supply has been contaminated since the shots came out. Even the Red Cross was in on the Plandemic. Poison the blood, make sure it's distributed widely, and the population will become poisoned.

/----/ I have no idea what you are talking about.
Quite easy .
Soon blood from Pure Ones will be highly saleable -- in certain areas it is already .

In 6-12 months it will sell at a huge premium .
By the same token , Pure Ones will refuse point blank to accept blood from Impure Ones .

Quite easy .
Soon blood from Pure Ones will be highly saleable -- in certain areas it is already .

In 6-12 months it will sell at a huge premium .
By the same token , Pure Ones will refuse point blank to accept blood from Impure Ones .
Perhaps true.

I know of a young man (35) who never took the shot. He is currently have sexual relations with a young woman who did take the shot. Has he been effected by shedding from her? Probably. I guess he is no longer a Pure Blood, and I'm sure there are many thousands of similar cases around the country.

Forum List

Back