Nationwide Blood Shortage

Monkeys Loose in Pennsylvania

A blood donor can have the virus undetected still inside their organism and two forms of antibodies, one because of the infection, one because of vaccination. It's much too funky to let the communist virus parts cross one's blood-brain barrier while they have been denied access to intelligent prophylaxis like ivermectin and hcq; and denied access to India's Covaxin vaccine, which contains an entire virus, the correct virus, not mRNA made by the prisoner's cell, and not a vector vaccine made from a non-coronavirus gotten from a Gambian chimpanzee.

I have no blood shortage I have plenty, so much it squirts out when I get an iv. I will not donate my rare blood but I will sell it just like the businesses that charge patients.

My wife mentioned this a few times but tonight she said they had to cancel all surgeries due to lack of blood at their hospital.

People are donating less and they are using more as a new symptom of COVID that has popped up is GI bleeding.

If you are able to give blood, now is a good time to do it

Can't. Don't weigh enough. Never have, except when I was pregnant.

My wife mentioned this a few times but tonight she said they had to cancel all surgeries due to lack of blood at their hospital.

People are donating less and they are using more as a new symptom of COVID that has popped up is GI bleeding.

/----/ Thanks for the reminder. I'm scheduling my donation today.

Attachments

• C8AF75F4-20DF-4595-A7FE-BC746220CF55.jpeg
    C8AF75F4-20DF-4595-A7FE-BC746220CF55.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Your "truth" is that, with absolutely no proof, and after almost two years of study for after effects.

May 5, 2020 — The Phase 1/2 study is designed to determine the safety, immunogenicity and optimal dose level of four mRNA vaccine candidates

And 21 months later, those people haven't suffered any serious side effects.

Just when is the doomsday clock supposed to go off?

The doomsday clock from the mRNA vax went off in millions of people.
It all depends on where the mRNA gets to?
If it gets to the heart, you get a swollen heart and risk heart attack.
It is gets to the brain, you just become a vegetable.
If it gets to the extremity capillaries, it can cause amputations to become necessary.

Personally, the 2nd Moderna shot just made me sick for months and left my toes numb.

Last edited:

They are not using blood from the vaccinated, I wonder why.

They are using blood from the vaccinated, stop parroting lies
Not to treat Covid patients. you stop lying.

There are about a million fact checks saying differently so it must be true. That is way you people roll.

Last edited:
Not to treat Covid patients. you stop lying.

American Red Cross spokesperson Emily Osment told Kaiser her organization has heard from unvaccinated clients who said they feared vaccinated blood would be "tainted."

Good, just like the fucking morons die then. More food for the rest of us.

There are no shortages, blood, food, gas, it is just another fake conspiracy.

See they need to sponsor warewolves and vampires parties on college campuses. The students can come looking like a werewolf, the blood mobile people dress like vampires, and you get a free cold beer with each pint you give. It is all about the marketing. Giving blood makes you a cheap drunk for a few days.

Forum List

Back