Nationwide Blood Shortage

Please donate blood.

count_sesame_street-1-1.jpg

Because SARS-CoV-2 may have been synthesized in the United States.
Don't you have it backwards. Because of it's effects on comorbidities the virus has hit the United States hardest. We're the land of people needing our best medical system in the world in order to achieve our longevity. The rest of the world doesn't suffer the high incidence of obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes that this country does.

Which is why people in the US sufer such high mortality from it.

My wife mentioned this a few times but tonight she said they had to cancel all surgeries due to lack of blood at their hospital.

People are donating less and they are using more as a new symptom of COVID that has popped up is GI bleeding.

If you are able to give blood, now is a good time to do it
This is very sad...

This dipshit guideline does not mention the question of forced communist Chinese virus parts cossing the blood-brain barrier of the recipient. Pages 2 is a schizoid, contradictory trip in authoritarian overconfidence. The virus could still be in the person's tissues, hiding out like Lyme disease, as well as have been vaccinated, and thus have two antibody systems operating simultaneously (while still infected [italics]). Nuts.

Great drunk post!

My wife mentioned this a few times but tonight she said they had to cancel all surgeries due to lack of blood at their hospital.

People are donating less and they are using more as a new symptom of COVID that has popped up is GI bleeding.

/—-/ I donate as often as they let me.

Great lack of stones to objectively discuss you and your wife's blood-brain barrier problem.

We do not have a brain problem, you seem to though.

So, do you plan to address the topic of the thread at all or just make inane post all day?

Don't you have it backwards. Because of it's effects on comorbidities the virus has hit the United States hardest. We're the land of people needing our best medical system in the world in order to achieve our longevity. The rest of the world doesn't suffer the high incidence of obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes that this country does.

Which is why people in the US sufer such high mortality from it.
It's a mistake not to notice the evidence. One out of 30 white Americans carries a cystic fibrosis mutation, Asians and Africans are least affected. This matters when intelligent poeple such as yourself talk about a communist virus that may have been quasi-synthesized in North Carolina. We haven't seen you connect cystic fibrosis to SARS-CoV-2.

South Africa's Omicron likely evolved via reverse zoonosis in mice, attenutating it despite its many mutations. Your argument gets compromised by the details. Do you too have a wife who works in a hospital?

We do not have a brain problem, you seem to though.

So, do you plan to address the topic of the thread at all or just make inane post all day?
Your nazi mentality is showing. You would tell the prisoner what to address when it comes to a discussion of blood, though neither you nor your wife have mentioned ticks. You're a box monkey.

Where is your wife? She knows everything!

Nope, she is very good at her job but will be the first to tell you she does not know everything.

Kind of fun you all have chosen to make the thread about my wife instead of the nationwide blood shortage.

Your nazi mentality is showing. You would tell the prisoner what to address when it comes to a discussion of blood, though neither you nor your wife have mentioned ticks. You're a box monkey.

Ticks have nothing to do with the nationwide blood shortage.

Why do you keep trying to change the subject?

Why isn't the wife replying to blood-brain barrier problems?

She is at work and she does not participate in on-line forums. She has never understood the entertainment value I find in them.

I’m not vaxxed. Do you still want my blood?

Forum List

Back