Nationwide Blood Shortage

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017

My wife mentioned this a few times but tonight she said they had to cancel all surgeries due to lack of blood at their hospital.

People are donating less and they are using more as a new symptom of COVID that has popped up is GI bleeding.

If you are able to give blood, now is a good time to do it

I wish I could donate.

They really like my type. (0-)

Unfortunately, I was stationed in England during the Mad Cow crap, and they still won't let me donate.

If you have been vaccinated with the experimental poison....your blood is not welcome.

That's the problem.
Well if someone is going to die within a half hour if they don't get blood, I think they would not care...just sayin

If you have been vaccinated with the experimental poison....your blood is not so welcome.

That's the problem.
If that was true, then 70% of the blood supply would have disappeared months ago before the latest surge.

why you don't accept the truth?
Your "truth" is that, with absolutely no proof, and after almost two years of study for after effects.

May 5, 2020 — The Phase 1/2 study is designed to determine the safety, immunogenicity and optimal dose level of four mRNA vaccine candidates

And 21 months later, those people haven't suffered any serious side effects.

Just when is the doomsday clock supposed to go off?

Thank you Sir. :up:
You sound like the people with the signs saying the world will end tomorrow.

end-of-the-world-is-nigh--007.jpg

Last edited:

You would not know the truth if it bit you on the ass.

Can I Donate Blood After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine?​

Yes. But there are some rules you’ll need to follow before you donate your blood after getting the jab. According to the eligibility guidelines set by the FDA, if you qualify to donate blood, in most cases, you can do it any time after you’ve had your COVID-19 vaccine.

But to be eligible, you’ll need to know and be able to give the name of your COVID-19 vaccine’s manufacturer. Approved manufacturers include AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, Moderna, Novavax, and Pfizer. You can donate as long as don't have symptoms of COVID-19 and feel well when you’re about to donate.

If you don’t know which company manufactured your vaccine, you’ll need to wait 2 weeks before you can donate blood.

The Red Cross is following FDA blood donation eligibility guidance for those who receive a COVID-19 vaccination, and deferral times may vary depending on the type of vaccine an individual receives. If you’ve received a COVID-19 vaccine, you’ll need to provide the manufacturer name when you come to donate. Upon vaccination, you should receive a card or printout indicating what COVID-19 vaccine was received, and we encourage you to bring that card with you to your next donation. In most cases, there is no deferral time for individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine as long as they are symptom free and feeling well at the time of donation. The following eligibility guidelines apply to each COVID-19 vaccine received, including boosters:

• There is no deferral time for eligible blood donors who are vaccinated with an inactivated or RNA based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer.
  • Eligible blood donors who received a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine or do not know what type of COVID-19 vaccine they received must wait two weeks before giving blood.
  • If you have an appointment scheduled and need to change your donation date based on the above guidance, click here.
  • If you have further eligibility questions, please call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767).

Your wife can't answer the question of the spike protein crossing the recipient's bbb. We'll stick with Skye's intuition.

And her intuition was wrong....as is always the case with her. She relies on her partisan addled heart and not her brain, if she still has one

Forum List

Back