National Security

I feel safer already

Trump team seeks top secret security clearances for Trump children

Logistically, the children would need to be designated by the current White House as national security advisers to their father to receive top secret clearances. However, once Mr. Trump becomes president, he would be able to put in the request himself.

F-U-C-K-E-D !

Why not? Huma Abedin had one, Chinese diplomat John Huang that worked in the Commerce department until China-gate broke out and he had to plead the 5th over 2,000 times and some of those questions had to do was whether he was a Chinese operative or spy....so I wouldn't fret too much about Trump's adult children having a top secret clearance if the bar is so low that a Chi-com can get one........dry your little eyes.

Last edited:
No one seems to give a shit that Clinton's maid had access to classified information, why is this even an issue?

I feel safer already

Logistically, the children would need to be designated by the current White House as national security advisers to their father to receive top secret clearances. However, once Mr. Trump becomes president, he would be able to put in the request himself.

F-U-C-K-E-D !
Our security is going to be the best security youve ever seen. Believe me. The best.

Last edited:
I think it is preposterous that the children be allowed clearance.

Did Chelsea have Clearance?

At what age?

Did she have it when Hillary emailed her about Benghazi?

Does she STILL have it?

I feel safer already

F-U-C-K-E-D !
Calm down - this is simple...of people are doing their jobs. You look Trump in the face and say NO! They were not elected, don't work for the govt, andhave no need to know.

Just because the request was made doesn't mean it was granted or you drama queens have to start jumping off roof tops.

Just because Hillary handed out classified to her MAID, left some in a Chinese hotel, gave some to her lawyers, IT guys, and Anthony Weiner - none of whom had clearance - doesn't mean HE will jeopardize Natl Security LIKE SHE DID!

but, why did he think they needed it and is he going to share secrets with them? I find this troubling.
Perhaps he is going to name them 'Special Advisors', which is within his legal right to do.

You and the Trump-hating would / will find ANYTHING Trump does 'troubling'.

but, why did he think they needed it and is he going to share secrets with them? I find this troubling.
Perhaps he is going to name them 'Special Advisors', which is within his legal right to do.

You haven't been following this board closely. I am a Trump supporter. Have been all election. But how many presidents ask for their children to be briefed? I would assume his special advisors would be those with a resume that fits that the qualification for security clearance. Birthright doesn't do it. I still find it troubling.

You haven't been following this board closely. I am a Trump supporter. Have been all election. But how many presidents ask for their children to be briefed? I would assume his special advisors would be those with a resume that fits that the qualification for security clearance. Birthright doesn't do it. I still find it troubling.
I did not call you a Liberal - I said 'You and the Trump supporters - making sure to separate the two (as opposed to saying 'you Trump supporters'). Do not make the extreme hatred across the country by Liberals cause you to engage in 'damning' knee-jerk reactions and condemnation of Trump. He just won the election. Give him the same patience and respect (for now) Liberals demanded Obama get when he was elected. That's all I am suggesting.

Trump can hand over national security to his kids, and they get a secrete service detail to follow them around where ever they go, taxpayers foot the bill, and the Trump family ego remains bloated to the gills

win-win !

I feel safer already

F-U-C-K-E-D !
Calm down - this is simple...of people are doing their jobs. You look Trump in the face and say NO! They were not elected, don't work for the govt, andhave no need to know.

Just because the request was made doesn't mean it was granted or you drama queens have to start jumping off roof tops.

Just because Hillary handed out classified to her MAID, left some in a Chinese hotel, gave some to her lawyers, IT guys, and Anthony Weiner - none of whom had clearance - doesn't mean HE will jeopardize Natl Security LIKE SHE DID!

Hillary did not do that . More made up bullshit .

Trumpis exempt from conflict laws . And he's going to take advantage.

Forum List

Back