NASCAR driver to debut Trump 2020 car

LMAO! I doubt he will win but I just hope he beats the anti white racist Wallace. I might actually have to watch this 1 race because the car is in it.
When is it?
Should be Sunday afternoon.

LMAO! I doubt he will win but I just hope he beats the anti white racist Wallace. I might actually have to watch this 1 race because the car is in it.
When is it?
Should be Sunday afternoon.
I will try to see it.

Wallace is biracial...
But he acts like a n!gger.

Too bad the black #3 Goodwrench car and driver are still not with us. He would take care of crybaby Wallace.

Thats okay,it ain't like bubba wins.
Neither Wallace nor Lajoie have a teammate. Without teammates your odds of wining is drastically reduced.

Thats okay,it ain't like bubba wins.
Neither Wallace nor Lajoie have a teammate. Without teammates your odds of wining is drastically reduced.

Thats a given.

Forum List

Back