GOP lawmakers urge Trump to oppose calls to make gaps for animals in border wall

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Are some of the animals they are referring to ones that walk upright on two feet? :dunno:

GOP lawmakers urge Trump to oppose calls to make gaps for animals in border wall

EXCLUSIVE: A group of GOP House members are urging President Trump not to give in to calls from environmental activists to make gaps in sections of newly built wall at the southern border in order to allow wildlife to pass through.

“We encourage you to oppose demands to create openings in the border wall or breaches to the wall’s security,” the letter by Reps. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., Jim Banks, R-Ind., Jodey Arrington, R-Texas, Tom Tiffany, R-Wis., and Brian Babin, R-Texas, says.

Are some of the animals they are referring to ones that walk upright on two feet? :dunno:

EXCLUSIVE: A group of GOP House members are urging President Trump not to give in to calls from environmental activists to make gaps in sections of newly built wall at the southern border in order to allow wildlife to pass through.

“We encourage you to oppose demands to create openings in the border wall or breaches to the wall’s security,” the letter by Reps. Andy Biggs, R-Ariz., Jim Banks, R-Ind., Jodey Arrington, R-Texas, Tom Tiffany, R-Wis., and Brian Babin, R-Texas, says.

Allow one animal in for every Democrat that crosses through the gap southbound and turns in the passport.

All animals will learn that the will of der fuhrer is greater than their desire to migrate, we will show them who is master of the one way lifespan...

They will figure it out. Look at the birds and the wind mills, they figured it out just fine.

All animals will learn that the will of der fuhrer is greater than their desire to migrate, we will show them who is master of the one way lifespan...

They will figure it out. Look at the birds and the wind mills, they figured it out just fine.
Well, I don't know about that. The bird that flew into my garage couldn't seem to get out even though I had both doors open--the entire WALL basically was gone and the dumb shit kept flying around and banging himself on the head and couldn't seem to see the openings.

A hole for this animal....
1593736825106.png

Or this animal....
1593736884235.png

Room for the pet illegals of democrats...

I think not.

Cool!!!
I see em as choke points or the fatal funnel.
Good point. If there's an access point for critters, it will be watched like a hawk, so maybe it wouldn't pose a big problem. I just wonder about the animals figuring it out.

Wildlife, huh? Like Coyotes? I'll bet.

Cool!!!
I see em as choke points or the fatal funnel.
Good point. If there's an access point for critters, it will be watched like a hawk, so maybe it wouldn't pose a big problem. I just wonder about the animals figuring it out.

They'll find em.
Just like a racoon will find that one weak spot to access your attic.

2a2t6openr851.jpg

2a2t6openr851.jpg

As long as it works both ways.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back