NASCAR driver to debut Trump 2020 car

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

LMAO! I doubt he will win but I just hope he beats the anti white racist Wallace. I might actually have to watch this 1 race because the car is in it.

LMAO! I doubt he will win but I just hope he beats the anti white racist Wallace. I might actually have to watch this 1 race because the car is in it.
Wallace is biracial...
Wallace is a NASCAR driver who isn't very good at it.

You are correct, that he will not win and it would be surprising if he finishes ahead of Wallace.

Wallace is biracial...
The noose hoax indicates he identifies as a black racist.... hmm?

Wallace is biracial...
The noose hoax indicates he identifies as a black racist.... hmm?

He identifies as Justin Smollett.

Wallace is biracial...
But he acts like a n!gger.

Wallace is biracial...
Which half of his life matters?

Thats okay,it ain't like bubba wins.

Damn. Too bad it wasn't a Chevy. But I will cheer for it anyway!

Wallace is biracial...
But he acts like a n!gger.

Bubba should have rim's that spin.

Wallace is biracial...
Which half of his life matters?
Ask his lungs.

Forum List

Back