Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
It's racist. If blacks can't get IDs to vote, how the hell are they going to manage vaccine passports?! I figure this is a plan hatched in South Beach Miami after the spring break they had.

For decades all international travelers had shot cards. Its not a big deal.

How much cholera or yellow fever did you find acceptable back then?
No, that was true only for travel to shitholes. Basically Europe, North America, Japan and even most of North Africa no shots were needed.

You must not be very old.

new+International+Certificate+of+Vaccination+and+Prophylaxis.jpg

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
It's racist. If blacks can't get IDs to vote, how the hell are they going to manage vaccine passports?! I figure this is a plan hatched in South Beach Miami after the spring break they had.

No, that was true only for travel to shitholes. Basically Europe, North America, Japan and even most of North Africa no shots were needed.

? I've flown trans-Atlantic at least a dozen time beginning when I was a toddler and can never recall being vaccinated (maybe Small Pox as a child). There was a time I was living in Greece where you had to get a shot to go to Turkey for Cholera but didn't go. I went to Morocco and Egypt and was told I didn't need anything. Took some quinine for Malaria to Egypt since I was going to the border of Sudan. I am 65 btw. Nothing for Mexico or Central America but didn't go yo Panama.

Last edited:

Since old enough to vote I've lived in 5 states and DC and always have had to show my ID to vote so don't give me that shit. Vaccine passport to travel internationally and cruise lines if businesses want to see one that' their right just like it's your right not to go into that business.

Democrats will do anything to grab even a little more power over peoples lives. This is why we can't afford to let them be in control.

You do know that most countries are requiring proof for you to get in and some vaccine passports, I believe Israel is one.

?

Even if Covid doesn't prove fatal to everyone, you don't want lost man hours because of illness nor to spread it in your country to a vulnerable population.

Democrats will do anything to grab even a little more power over peoples lives. This is why we can't afford to let them be in control.

You do know that most countries are requiring proof for you to get in and some vaccine passports, I believe Israel is one.

? I've flown trans-Atlantic at least a dozen time beginning when I was a toddler and can never recall being vaccinated (maybe Small Pox as a child). There was a time I was living in Greece where you had to get a shot to go to Turkey for Cholera but didn't go. I went to Morocco and Egypt and was told I didn't need anything. Took some quinine for Malaria to Egypt since I was going to the border of Sudan. I am 65 btw. Nothing for Mexico or Central America but didn't go yo Panama.

I have flown transAtlantic 38 times and had shot cards up to the mid 1970s. I've been to Greece a half dozen vacations, but I don't remember if they checked shot cards.

I'm 73, when was this? Says 02. But then again the only time I have travelled outside U.S. since out of the military was 1988 to Mexico.

Prepare to get a vaccine passport

No.:haha:

I will only add this:

"A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Hahaha.. There were no immunizations for smallpox, polio, cholera, typhoid or yellow fever in Washington's day. He died because doctors were bleeding him. Do you have any more intelligent quotes?

I'm 73, when was this? Says 02. But then again the only time I have travelled outside U.S. since out of the military was 1988 to Mexico.

I'm talking 1940s,50s, 60s, 70s

I have flown transAtlantic 38 times and had shot cards up to the mid 1970s. I've been to Greece a half dozen vacations, but I don't remember if they checked shot cards.
Last time they had malaria in Greece was in the 19th century. I have never had to show proof of any kind of vaccination. I can't imagine what you have had to be vaccinated for in Europe.

Last time they had malaria in Greece was in the 19th century. I have never had to show proof of any kind of vaccination. I can't imagine what you have had to be vaccinated for in Europe.

I lived in the Middle East.

Absolutely! :thup:

That's why they had to steal this election, by any means possible, Trump was giving too much power to the people and that was simply not acceptable for these totalitarian demoncRats.

Sad times my friends.

“I really don’t think people understand just how bad this Covid Passport actually is. Look into it, it’s not just checking that people got the vaccine. It is setting up a national caste system and a spying apparatus unlike anything in our history. This is it. The big one. Fight it”
Dave Smith

Forum List

Back