Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.
You Lie! - Republicans force US to have ID to Travel & Vote!
Don’t vote. That’ll show them.

FINALLY.

We now know EXACTLY what all the fake Covid 19 hysteria was about......
Complete revocation of basic rights to movement, travel and life in general.
All will now be controlled by a few in DC and behind Diamond studded Gates

Full blown oppression arrives on Americas doorstep.....and no one wants to stop it

The nut jobs said the same thing about 9-11.

FINALLY.

Full blown oppression arrives on Americas doorstep.....and no one wants to stop it
You should have been here when they allowed slavery.

FINALLY.

The nut jobs said the same thing about 9-11.

And your IQ is seriously in the negative range.

Seriously, how could you be so incredibly stupid? Drug abuse? Birth defect? Car accident?

No doubt you have had a hard life and a long string of failures.

FINALLY.

What would a white boy like you know about slavery?

FINALLY.

You cannot change the past. You cannot learn from it either. So what good are you?

FINALLY.

What would a white boy like you know about slavery?
Only one side get to party.

FINALLY.

You cannot change the past. You cannot learn from it either. So what good are you?
Then why do you people howl about it almost daily?

FINALLY.

I do not talk about slavery almost daily. Now, what good are you?

FINALLY.

Do you think you are oppressed as the slaves were?

FINALLY.

Do you think you are oppressed as the slaves were?
Answer the question I asked you first.

This CNN "expert guest" suggests that with vaccine passports you will gain freedom! You will gain mobility! Nice rhetoric. No problems as long as you have papers! But you shouldn't need an ID to vote.

Covid vaccine passport: Biden administration working to develop a system for people to prove they've been vaccinated - CNNPolitics

The Biden administration previously said the federal government should not be involved in efforts to create a vaccine passport system to verify that people have been vaccinated.

Gee, what changed? You know that Biden is a career politician and in it for personal gain, so I'm sure that if you were able to follow the money on this one, you would know.

The Post, citing five officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity, reported the effort "has been driven largely by arms of the Department of Health and Human Services, including an office devoted to health information technology."

White House coronavirus coordinator Jeff Zients has led the White House's role in coordinating the project, an official told the Post."Our role is to help ensure that any solutions in this area should be simple, free, open source, accessible to people both digitally and on paper, and designed from the start to protect people's privacy," Zients said earlier this month, according to the newspaper.

There you have it, some political science major will determine what kind of papers you have to have to travel and congregate freely in this country. Probably also need them to get certain jobs.

So all this for a vaccine that might be 80% effective against a virus that has a 99% survival rate.

No, COVID has a 98% survival rate. Cut it with the 99 or 99.8 lie. Moderna and Pfizer have a 99.5% efficacy. The variants could bring this down of course if we don't get shots in arms of around 65%+ of the world pronto.

Simple solution on the COVID vaccine passport. It already exists. Everyone gets a CDC card that has all the details of their vaccinations. As soon as I get my second Moderna shot, I plan on attaching mine to my passport.

No, survival rate is higher than 99 percent. It may be dangerous at some point to be around vaccinated people as they start shedding more lethal variants. Already seeing rises in infections in states with high vaccination rates.

No, COVID has a 98% survival rate. Cut it with the 99 or 99.8 lie. Moderna and Pfizer have a 99.5% efficacy. The variants could bring this down of course if we don't get shots in arms of around 65%+ of the world pronto.

Simple solution on the COVID vaccine passport. It already exists. Everyone gets a CDC card that has all the details of their vaccinations. As soon as I get my second Moderna shot, I plan on attaching mine to my passport.

No, survival rate is higher than 99 percent. It may be dangerous at some point to be around vaccinated people as they start shedding more lethal variants. Already seeing rises in infections in states with high vaccination rates.

As a world renowned virologist, we'll take your word for it :icon_rolleyes:

As a world renowned virologist, we'll take your word for it :icon_rolleyes:

You just stay on your side of the steam and catch those whirling diseased trout while I pull in the healthy lunkers.

For years and years international travelers had Immunization Cards with their passports.. You had to be up to date with Yellow Fever, Cholera, Typhoid, Polio, Smallpox etc. My shot card is 4 feet long..

You sound like a real dumb cluck.

Those antibodies created from those old vaccines weren't from a synthetic protein spike either. I've had those old vaccines. They actually used the real virus and were tested in clinical trials for years.

FINALLY.

Oh yeah, and they're already trying to tie into gun confiscation laws. What is scary....and I hope I'm wrong, is that huge majorities just laid down and let govt throwdown illegal lockdowns and mask decrees which weren't constitutional. The populace may be that docile and fruity that they just hand over their guns when our tyrannical govt demands them to do so.

i'll let you take my gene altering chinese flu shot...

Forum List

Back