Naomi Wolf: Mandatory Vaccine Passport Could Lead To The End Of Human Liberty In The West

Except there has been ZERO evidence of genetic tampering! That's what scientists have said, including the ones reported in the link you provided. This is more loony conspiracy theory coming out of the loony right to fear monger. Next week it'll be something else, and the week after, there will be something out of left field. I made a small list of said conspiracy theories regarding covid a page back. It keeps getting added to every few days by hysterical right wingers who are anti mask and anti vaxxers.

Go to post #430. This is what you said about masks.

This is the exact same anti mask rhetoric I hear over and over from you ppl. All of which has been debunked in the links i provided. Do you deny you all read the same right wing comic books for your information?

Wrong.

Genetic tampering does not have to leave evidence if done right.
If nothing else, we can easily speed up evolution by our own selective breeding.
And if you thinks viruses can't hybrid because they use asexual reproduction, you would be wrong because more than one virus can injects its DNA into the nucleus of the same host cell.

And clearly every one has proven masks not only do not work, but are horrendous because they prevent herd immunity, and that prevents most epidemics from ever being able to end.
Masks are only good for full quarantine, which quickly ends deadly epidemic by totally denial of hosts.
When you don't do full quarantine, then the other means of ending an epidemic is accelerated infection to use up hosts, and masks prevent that.
So for epidemics not lethal enough for a quarantine, like covid, then masks keep the epidemic around forever, which results in the greatest number of deaths possible.

The studies have all been confirmed in the links I provided. You can either accept them or not. What i find interesting is that you don't find this convincing enough, but then you have provided zero evidence to back up your own claim that this virus was created and weaponized in a lab. Funny. I'm still waiting for the links to any scientist willing to come out with actual evidence of this.
It's a moot point even if the virus wasn't created as a weapon it certainly has become one now. If not by design then it has become a weapon of opportunity to push lysenkoism on the American public.

They can force us all to get "passports" but not voter ID's? What bullshit our government is trying to pull...

^^^^ POST OF THE WEEK. Someone do explain to me now how the very same people who can't get or carry a simple Voter ID card to save their lives can get and carry a vaccine card around with them no problem at all to go to a bar?

Tinnitus_HH.jpg
crickets.gif

They can force us all to get "passports" but not voter ID's? What bullshit our government is trying to pull...
As with anything the government does it never just serves one purpose. I'll guarantee you the damn passports will be little electronic credit card style chip cards that are trackable and have all of your political information on them too.

Yes you're right there's a reason why they're trying to force it on us and it's not a medical reason but they're using the medical reason as cover.

Yeah why isn't that racist?

Maybe it is vaccinist? Apparently voting is more important that life, air or food, because under Biddum's Harriden Administration, You can't "disenfranchise" a person from voting, but you can sequester people from shopping, dining, travel, work, jobs, education, dating, income, healthcare, and entertainment no problem.

That vote is so important in fact that we now run elections with no ID, no rules, no time limits, no accounting and no review.

A court told Trump, President of the United States, that HE didn't have standing to challenge the outcome of his own election.

And there are more. I watch Fox news; not the news itself, but various shows like Tucker, Laura, and when I'm bored, Hannity. They have these experts on all the time. No, I don't sit there and write down names or the interview dates, but the point is masks are not unanimously sanctioned by all experts. Like just with anything else, there are differing opinions and theories on it. This includes the differing opinions from Fauci, Brix and the CDC. They had an entirely different take on masks when this first came out than they do today.

I'm not an anti-masker because I wear a mask when out in public. When possible, I stay away from people like when I'm standing in line at the checkout. There is several feet between me and the customer in front of me. I don't shake hands any longer. I don't kiss anybody outside of my tenants five year old daughter. If you seen this beautiful kid you'd understand why. I sanitize my hands when I leave the car, and again when I return to my car. The first thing I do when I get into the house is wash my hands with Dial antibacterial soap. I'm getting my second vaccine shot this Thursday. Even with the mask I wear that my niece with the biology degree made for me, I line the inside with a piece of tissue paper for extra protection.

But because I did all these things (and still do for now) I don't expect everybody to do them. I respect their right to believe what they wish, just like I hope they respect mine. My way is not science, it's just what makes me feel safer. In spite of that, I still bring up the opposing point of view because nobody is right and nobody is wrong. Not me, not you, not anybody.

You might find it interesting why a lefty like me would be against masks, hand washing, social distancing, etc.

There are a number of possible strategies to end any epidemic, and you always want to completely eradicate it as quickly as possible since they grow geometrically over time, and get worse to quickly. Which one you select depends on how lethal it is.

If it is very lethal, like Ebola, then you do full quarantine with contact tracing. That should end any epidemic in 2 weeks, but is very expensive and hard to do.

So then an alternative means of wiping out a less lethal epidemic is to accelerate infection so much, that you reach local herd immunity through acquired recovery immunity. This also is fast and can end any epidemic in 2 weeks. Its best if you use deliberately variolation of those volunteers least likely to die, because then people know who and when infection occurs, so the vulnerable can be protected easily.

But then you should see the problem. Masks and social distancing does neither of these successful and quick methods. Instead it tries to slow down the infection spread, but not stop it completely. That prevents herd immunity by conserving easy local hosts, so ensures an epidemic can continue on forever. And with more time, that mean wider and deeper spread, as infrequent travel will still expand it infinitely. And by keeping the epidemic alive for the longest possible time, you end up with the greatest possible death total. The scientists estimate that last March when the initial spike hit, by accelerating it a little, we could have ended it in 2 weeks with only 60,000 dead. So then the additional 550,000 dead were essentially murder. All they accomplish was to keep the epidemic alive long enough so they could start selling their under-tested vaccines.

Maybe it is vaccinist? Apparently voting is more important that life, air or food, because under Biddum's Harriden Administration, You can't "disenfranchise" a person from voting, but you can sequester people from shopping, dining, travel, work, jobs, education, dating, income, healthcare, and entertainment no problem.

That vote is so important in fact that we now run elections with no ID, no rules, no time limits, no accounting and no review.

A court told Trump, President of the United States, that HE didn't have standing to challenge the outcome of his own election.
More evidence that it is just another political ploy..... oh I am quite sure that people are being hurt by the virus but I am just as sure that our dark lords are trying to use it as unreasonable leverage to grab hundreds of unrelated authorities and finish off any idea of self governance.

JO

You might find it interesting why a lefty like me would be against masks, hand washing, social distancing, etc.

There are a number of possible strategies to end any epidemic, and you always want to completely eradicate it as quickly as possible since they grow geometrically over time, and get worse to quickly. Which one you select depends on how lethal it is.

If it is very lethal, like Ebola, then you do full quarantine with contact tracing. That should end any epidemic in 2 weeks, but is very expensive and hard to do.

So then an alternative means of wiping out a less lethal epidemic is to accelerate infection so much, that you reach local herd immunity through acquired recovery immunity. This also is fast and can end any epidemic in 2 weeks. Its best if you use deliberately variolation of those volunteers least likely to die, because then people know who and when infection occurs, so the vulnerable can be protected easily.

But then you should see the problem. Masks and social distancing does neither of these successful and quick methods. Instead it tries to slow down the infection spread, but not stop it completely. That prevents herd immunity by conserving easy local hosts, so ensures an epidemic can continue on forever. And with more time, that mean wider and deeper spread, as infrequent travel will still expand it infinitely. And by keeping the epidemic alive for the longest possible time, you end up with the greatest possible death total. The scientists estimate that last March when the initial spike hit, by accelerating it a little, we could have ended it in 2 weeks with only 60,000 dead. So then the additional 550,000 dead were essentially murder. All they accomplish was to keep the epidemic alive long enough so they could start selling their under-tested vaccines.
So in effect masks and social distancing have the every real potential to make the whole thing worse than it would otherwise be and we are just going to have to tolerate what COVID does because it's going to do it one way or another.....Now that makes some kind of sense to me.

JO

More evidence that it is just another political ploy..... oh I am quite sure that people are being hurt by the virus but I am just as sure that our dark lords are trying to use it as unreasonable leverage to grab hundreds of unrelated authorities and finish off any idea of self governance.

JO

Horseshit.. We still have a pandemic.

Opting out, in many cases, will cost you your job. In many other cases it will cost you your education, career, and future. It will restrict your travel. Yes, you can opt out. But they are being coerced, virtually forced, to take the vaccine and you can't deny it.

My wife and I both had Covid and the antibody treatments while we had Covid. Without the vaccine, I would not be able to go back to work.
The sad part about that is that they damn well made good and sure they were law suit proof before they passed this shit out.

JO

"We have a pandemic every year in the fall......so what?"

No kidding?
How far back has that been happening?

I missed the news on those annual pandemics here in the States ...... that killed 612,000 each year.
If I missed just 5 years of that news....well, that's more than 3 million dead people.

The damn media. They only tell you what they report.

For 60 years all Americans had immunization cards with their US passports. Drama isn't neccessary.
That was for your passport, used when you are traveling to other countries. So now you are saying we need to carry passports to go to restaurants, sporting events, and other place where people gather.

So in effect masks and social distancing have the every real potential to make the whole thing worse than it would otherwise be and we are just going to have to tolerate what COVID does because it's going to do it one way or another.....Now that makes some kind of sense to me.

JO

It is not just potential, but masks, distancing, washing hands, etc. is guaranteed to cause the maximum duration and death total.
You save the most lives by spreading it as fast as possible, in order to end it as quickly as possible, by removing potential new host by them already being immune through recovery.

I do not mind vaccines if they are fully tested, but that is to prevent a future epidemic, not one in progress.

Forum List

Back