Nancy Pelosi Introduces Bill To Legalize Voter Fraud

Okay let's start, same day and automatic registration. Political party's could hoard votes in an Election they are Winning or losing soundly and direct the voters hey have hoarded to go and register and vote in another area where the votes are most needed.

No, both sides go over the voting stats in detail. A tidal wave of new addresses voting would be spotted instantly.

I got a better idea, Mamooth. One man one vote.
Seems you've been snookered again. Really wanna "Make America Great Again"? Wake up. When you cry about "Voter Fraud" you're engaged in fraud. Crying fake tears over Fake News. As always, the significant issue and crime remains Election Fraud. Nothing to do with the voters.Tampering with other's votes after the fact and interfering with their "One man one vote" rights to begin with are the problem. If you gave a crap you'd read and listen to independent / non-corporate sponsored news instead of just regurgitating this swill from paid hacks and liars.
Being able to spot voter fraud is not voter fraud, numbskull.
  • Harvesting votes is voter fraud
  • Registering illegals is voter fraud
  • Allowing people to vote multiple times is voter fraud
  • Sending absentee ballots to a P. O. Box is voter fraud
  • Not requiring any I. D. of any kind to vote is voter fraud

I got a better idea, Mamooth. One man one vote.

That's the core Democratic position, and it's position you oppose fanatically, being that you bust your butts to first make sure Democrats can't vote, then you bust your butt to make sure Democratic votes aren't counted.

Why do you despise the "one man, one vote" principle so much? Why do you fight so hard against it?

Oh, that's right. You know you'll lose if you don't cheat, so you devote your life to finding more and better ways to cheat.
MAN MOOT ! Give us the names of 10 people close to you who do not have Valid Identification. I know I can't do a whole lot of things without one the same as other legal citizens. being able to prove who you are and your Citizenship status are basics to a clean election process. No Id ! No vote ! Sounds pretty easy. And completely eliminates voter fraud! :ahole-1:

Speaking of clearly shameless paid hacks, fraudsters, and liars.. ahh, poor baby, facts so hurty!

Ooooh, he made use of the list tool. Impressive!

Here's an idea, instead of just making stuff up? Try showing evidence of significant "voter fraud" ever actually occurring. Significant meaning in comparison to all the shenanigans and election tampering your Koch Brother sponsored propaganda factory regularly inspires if not directly engages in.

btw. No thanks to you and your ilk, my wife and I have have yet to be asked for I.D. at our poling place. We like that freedom. Oddly, we very much don't like completely unnecessary laws and regulations that simply make it harder for people to vote. Democracy. OMG, what a commie pinko notion!

Speaking of clearly shameless paid hacks, fraudsters, and liars.. ahh, poor baby, facts so hurty!

Here's an idea, instead of just making stuff up? Try showing evidence of significant "voter fraud" ever actually occurring. Significant meaning in comparison to all the shenanigans and election tampering your Koch Brother sponsored propaganda factory regularly inspires if not directly engages in.

btw. No thanks to you and your ilk, my wife and I have have yet to be asked for I.D. at our poling place. We like that freedom. Oddly, we very much don't like completely unnecessary laws and regulations that simply make it harder for people to vote. Democracy. OMG, what a commie pinko notion!
Here's an idea....why don't you pay attention to the news instead of watching Sponge Bob.

What is ‘ballot harvesting’?
“Ballot harvesting” is political jargon for a practice in which organized workers or volunteers collect absentee ballots from certain voters and drop them off at a polling place or election office. Coined by California Republicans, the term carries a negative connotation to suggest improprieties and even election fraud. The conservative site Townhall.com called it the California Democrats’ “latest election-stealing tool.” The San Francisco Chronicle Editorial Board took a different view, calling it “a sinister-sounding way of saying their opponents turned out more votes than they did” in one recent editorial.​

Is it legal?
Yes.

In 2016, Gov. Jerry Brown signed into law a change to Section 3017 of the Election Code that allows any person to collect a mail-in ballot from voters and turn in the mail ballot to a polling place or the registrar’s office. Prior law restricted the practice to just relatives of or those living in the same household as the voter.

While critics decry it as the practice of a “banana republic,” proponents of the change say it allows more eligible citizens to participate in elections across California. Here’s how the legislation spells out the practice:

(a) All vote by mail ballots cast under this division shall be voted on or before the day of the election. After marking the ballot, the vote by mail voter shall do any of the following: (1) return the ballot by mail or in person to the elections official from whom it came, (2) return the ballot in person to a member of a precinct board at a polling place within the jurisdiction, or (3) return the ballot to the elections official from whom it came at a vote by mail ballot drop-off location, if provided pursuant to Section 3025. However, a vote by mail voter who is unable to return the ballot may designate any person to return the ballot to the elections official from whom it came or to the precinct board at a polling place within the jurisdiction. The ballot must, however, be received by either the elections official from whom it came or the precinct board before the close of the polls on election day.

Other Links

House Election Results 2018: Live Midterm Map by State & Analysis

What is 'ballot harvesting' and how was it used in California elections?

North Carolina Woman Admits to ‘Harvesting’ Ballots for Mark Harris Operative

Florida Election Results 2018: Live Midterm Map by County & Analysis

Here's an idea....why don't you pay attention to the news instead of watching Sponge Bob.

“Ballot harvesting” is political jargon for a practice in which organized workers or volunteers collect absentee ballots from certain voters and drop them off at a polling place or election office. Coined by California Republicans, the term carries a negative connotation to suggest improprieties and even election fraud. The conservative site Townhall.com called it the California Democrats’ “latest election-stealing tool.” The San Francisco Chronicle Editorial Board took a different view, calling it “a sinister-sounding way of saying their opponents turned out more votes than they did” in one recent editorial.​

Is it legal?
Yes.

In 2016, Gov. Jerry Brown signed into law a change to Section 3017 of the Election Code that allows any person to collect a mail-in ballot from voters and turn in the mail ballot to a polling place or the registrar’s office. Prior law restricted the practice to just relatives of or those living in the same household as the voter.

While critics decry it as the practice of a “banana republic,” proponents of the change say it allows more eligible citizens to participate in elections across California. Here’s how the legislation spells out the practice:

(a) All vote by mail ballots cast under this division shall be voted on or before the day of the election. After marking the ballot, the vote by mail voter shall do any of the following: (1) return the ballot by mail or in person to the elections official from whom it came, (2) return the ballot in person to a member of a precinct board at a polling place within the jurisdiction, or (3) return the ballot to the elections official from whom it came at a vote by mail ballot drop-off location, if provided pursuant to Section 3025. However, a vote by mail voter who is unable to return the ballot may designate any person to return the ballot to the elections official from whom it came or to the precinct board at a polling place within the jurisdiction. The ballot must, however, be received by either the elections official from whom it came or the precinct board before the close of the polls on election day.

Other Links

What I suspect is going on....is Democrats, who control CA, are shipping off ballots to districts that they feel they can steal, turning RED DISTRICTS into BLUE DISTRICTS.
You have to trust the honesty of the pollworkers......and the fact is...many of them are illegals or DACA recipients in CA.

In other words, ya got nothin' but hot air flowing from unjustified fears. No surprise, but fine admission!

Is it legal?
Yes.

Other Links

What I suspect is going on....is Democrats, who control CA, are shipping off ballots to districts that they feel they can steal, turning RED DISTRICTS into BLUE DISTRICTS.
You have to trust the honesty of the pollworkers......and the fact is...many of them are illegals or DACA recipients in CA.
Sad. I think a whole lot of fed up people are getting ready to leave the Democrat Anti-American Activity Club.

Is it legal?
Yes.

Other Links

Sad. I think a whole lot of fed up people are getting ready to leave the Democrat Anti-American Activity Club.

This kind of thing promoted me to post something on another thread, concerning a similar happening in the UK. Fractured politics, and fed up politicians, from both sides, leaving their respective parties, and forming a protest group of their own.

Hard left tendencies infecting the edges of democracy, and taking over the centre position.Those two news Congresswomen of yours don't help matters any.

The Details of H.R. #1, “For the People Act”

gettyimages-1077172754_wide-13e7a784f87d69cfdd54c0dbde69ddfb9459eaa1-s800-c85.jpg

Rep Dan Crenshaw (R-Tex) is trying to alert everyone of the evil of this bill put forward by Pelosi and her minions.

But, let’s not just listen to him. Check it out for yourselves.

Here’s the overview from govtrack.us:

To expand Americans' access to the ballot box, reduce the influence of big money in politics, and strengthen ethics rules for public servants, and for other purposes.

What a pile of male bovine excrement!

I can’t even guess how long it is but you can actually download a .pdf of it from the above link.

Thank goodness this piece of garbage will never make it through the Senate.

I did a Google search for “Viewpoints on H.R. #1” and got 208,000 results in .40 seconds. Seems a lot of people have lots to say about it.

This piece is @ 'Let that sink in': Dan Crenshaw exposes House Dem 'priorities' with enraging details about #HR1

Harvesting votes is voter fraud

No, that's incorrect. It's only fraud if it's done North Carolina Republican style, tossing opposition ballots into the trash.

However, I do support ending the practice everywhere, as any that even allows even the appearance of impropriety should be eliminated.

Registering illegals is voter fraud

That's nice, but since nobody is doing that, why are you screaming about it?

Allowing people to vote multiple times is voter fraud

All the people I've seen caught doing that have been Republicans.

Sending absentee ballots to a P. O. Box is voter fraud

But even conservatives aren't cheating that way, so it doesn't seem relevant.

Not requiring any I. D. of any kind to vote is voter fraud

So you're saying absentee ballots are fraudulent, being you don't have to show any ID when sending in the ballot. How stupid.

Almost all of the vote fraud, election fraud and vote suppression -- the sacred trinity of Republican cheating -- comes from the Republican side. Republicans know they can't win if they can't cheat, so when Pelosi threatens their cheating, they get hysterical.

This is why Democrats are becoming more transparent with their socialist ideology. They feel they can just create votes by using California style voter laws at the federal level. Nancy Pelosi has created what she calls an anti-corruption bill, H.R. 1 which is dressed up as an attack on Trump, but really is much more:

800x-1.jpg

March 4, 2019
House Democrats' H.R. 1 is the ballot harvester's delight
By Monica Showalter
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has cooked up something new for Monday morning, a so-called "sweeping anti-corruption package" communistically titled the "For the People Act." or H.R. 1, which pretty much seeks to bring the California model of politics to the rest of the states in terms of rigging elections. A more accurate title for this nasty brew would be the "Ballot Harvester's Delight Bill of 2019." Or as Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell put it, "The Democrat Politician Protection Plan."

Here's how bad it is, according to center-left Axios:

The bill's key provisions:

• Campaign finance: Create a small donor, matching-fund system for congressional and presidential candidates; expand the prohibition of foreign political donations; require super PACs and "dark money" political groups to make their donors public; and restructure the Federal Election Commission.
  • Ethics: Mandate that presidents and vice presidents release 10 years of their tax returns; create an ethics code for the Supreme Court; and bar members of Congress from serving on corporate boards.
  • Voting rights: Allow citizens to register to vote online and be registered automatically; require paper ballots in federal elections; make Election Day a federal holiday; prohibit voter roll purging; and end partisan gerrymandering by having independent commissions redraw congressional districts.
The matching fund system is disgusting all by itself, enabling leftists to not have to raise campaign money to hold onto office even after presenting a raft of bad ideas. Imagine Ilhan Omar getting free taxpayer money to buy television ads and take advantage of her name-recognition (bad as it is) to hold onto her congressional seat. Free money for pols to advertise themselves on television or in other matters always ensures that they'll find a way to get more of it. I always vote 'no' on that little tax box for the donation of a dollar of taxes to presidential campaigns and the fact that most of us do pretty well tells us how unpopular that idea is.

But it gets worse, far worse. The tax returns item is obviously aimed at President Trump because he made a lot of money in business before he became president, and as such amounts to a shot against him alone. Most us would be fine with billionaires releasing their tax forms if it included all billionaires, with George Soros in the mix. And everyone else, too while we are at it - I'm looking at you, Nancy Pelosi. If she doesn't want to join the fun, then maybe we should leave the IRS to look at the matter and inform us when there's a problem.

Worst of all is that third provision described in the Axios report. Online voter registation, the bots' paradise? Just say no. Automatic voter registration whether you like it or not? Such as they have in California, which has resulted in tens of thousands of illegally registered non-citizen voters? Way to go - just Californify the whole nation. Paper ballots? What they mean by that is involuntary mail-in ballots, the kind I get without ever asking for them here in California - which is precisely what enables ballot-harvesting by foreign nationals in California's election. Given the potential for fraud with electronic systems, paper ballots sound all so very nice, but we all know how Democrats use them to their advantage in California -- they were ahead of all of us. An end to voter-roll purging? After people have moved and registered elsewhere, but the mail-in ballots are still appearing at their mailboxes as the ballot-harvesters watch election returns and check voter rolls to see who hasn't voted? Such a huge recipe for fraud. Inactive voters should be thrown out immediately. Judicial Watc had to sue Los Angeles, home of the nation's largest concentration of illegal immigrants, to force the county to purge its massive, 1.5-million-strong inactive voter roll tally, given its potential for ballot-box stuffing.

As for partisan gerrymandering, yes, bad stuff, but since when has an independent commission ever been independent? Democrats will stack those things and call them 'independent.' To heck with that, far better to just elect people who will have to answer to the voters for sneaky maneuvers made. The voters are the only truly independent commission.

Bloomberg dismisses the bill contemptuously as a 'dead-end' bill because it has no chance of passing the Senate or being signed by President Trump. That's fair enough. But given that Democrats are laying out what they stand for by it, it also serves as a warning of what they really have in mind should they take power. This is it - the full Californification of U.S. electoral politics to ensure that the entire U.S. becomes a permanently blue state, based on tactics duplicated from Mexico's PRI party, the one Mario Vargas Llosa described as "the perfect dictatorship" given that it ruled unopposed in what was billed as a 'democracy' for more than 70 years. https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...sure_looks_like_californiastyle_politics.html

More Links
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

House to vote on sweeping anti-corruption package

California and Los Angeles County to Remove 1.5 Million Inactive Voters from Voter Rolls – Settle Judicial Watch Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch
That's a ridiculously partisan twist on a proposal that looks pretty reasonable to me.

Forum List

Back