Nancy Pelosi can't even believe democrats did so well in the Midterms

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So here you have a party in the DNC that has destroyed the economy and energy production, the border is in ruins, drug addiction is at an all-time high with drugs flowing across the border, an illegal immigration has become a natural right with a borderless country, and a party that embraces abortion minutes before a child is born, and a party led by a man who can't complete a sentence, along with Fetterman who seemingly just won, and you have Nancy Pelosi in disbelief that the only bad thing that happened to the DNC is maybe lose the House.

America is toast.

Congratulations to the Marxists.

But you may want to learn to speak Chinese.

Just sayin.

Last edited:

So here you have a party in the DNC that has destroyed the economy and energy production, the border is in ruins, drug addiction is at an all-time high with drugs flowing across the border, an illegal immigration has become a natural right with a borderless country, and a party that embraces abortion minutes before a child is born, and a party led by a man who can't complete a sentence, along with Fetterman who seemingly just won, and you have Nancy Pelosi in disbelief that the only bad thing that happened to the DNC is maybe lose the House.

America is toast.

Congratulations so the Marxists.

Just sayin.
She's a Liar. She knew where the fraud operations were. This is just a distraction. Dems won races they had NO RIGHT in winning, and they were won in states known for election fraud.

All the fraud machinery is still in place from 2020. The only state that really did anything about Election Fraud was Ohio. Like I said in the prediction thread, Democrats are still using mail in ballots and extended vote counting in may places across the country and not much changed in 2020.

Once Dems found out how to rig the 2016 primaries for Hillary Clinton, more likely than not, in many of these blue and purple states, you will never see an honest and fair election again.

Besides that, bro, Jesus must come some day. The book says Evil wins near the end as we near The End Times. Just when it looks like all is lost, He'll be here.
Let the Children of Hell continue to gloat as they steal more and more elections. Fight them we should, but just realize Evil wins for a short spell, before Eternal Judgment Falls upon them all.

It's the end of the world for them, but not for us.

Last edited:

America is toast.

Congratulations so the Marxists.

Just sayin.
Last night restored just a little of my faith in the majority of the electorate in this country. I wake up this morning and see that America is NOT toast. Had there been a real red wave, I'd agree 100% with you (just not for the reasons you do. :))

Last night, crazy was rejected. Democrats having a four or five seat deficit in the House is no big deal. So nothing changes. The Republican speaker is going to have their hands full trying to rope in the whackos like the Freedom Cucks and create a body
that will not run down rabbit holes, or want to conduct snipe hunts. :)

It goes to show that anyone can be right now and then. They far exceeded expectations. It wasn't because of anything they did though.

She's a Liar. She knew where the fraud operations were. This is just a distraction. Dems one races they had NO RIGHT in winning, and they were won in states known for election fraud.

All the fraud machinery is still in place from 2020. The only state that really did anything about Election Fraud was Ohio. Like I said in the prediction thread, Democrats are still using mail in ballots and extended vote counting in may places across the country and not much changed in 2020.

Once Dems found out how to rig the 2016 primaries for Hillary Clinton, more likely than not, in many of these blue and purple states, you will never see an honest and fair election again.

Besides that, bro, Jesus must come some day. The book says Evil wins near the end as we near The End Times. Just when it looks like all is lost, He'll be here.
Let the Children of Hell continue to gloat as they steal more and more elections. Fight them we should, but just realize Evil wins for a short spell, before Eternal Judgment Falls upon them all.

Not everyone who cries "Lord, Lord..."

With the present economy the GOP should have won the House and the Senate and by some good sums, they need to figure out why they lost, it is obvious to most of us why but will the GOP figure it out? We will see in the next several months.

She's a Liar. She knew where the fraud operations were. This is just a distraction. Dems won races they had NO RIGHT in winning, and they were won in states known for election fraud.

Whether you win legitimately or by corruption, a win is a win

I don't see the GOP stopping anything, do you?

It goes to show that anyone can be right now and then. They far exceeded expectations. It wasn't because of anything they did though.
I think Fetterman had the election rapped up during the debate when he opened with "Goodnight, everyone" and then began to mumble incoherently as he drooled all over himself.

With the present economy the GOP should have won the House and the Senate and by some good sums, they need to figure out why they lost, it is obvious to most of us why but will the GOP figure it out? We will see in the next several months.
The GOP has never been an opposition party.

They fight nothing.

There only success in life is voters turning to them in horror over what the democrats did to them

But now voters seem to enjoy the abuse.

Republican tears are very tasty first thing in the morning!
But you will kill each other. And that is a great consolation prize. The national chain stores in every way will reduce in ghetto areas and working class African American areas. I enjoy that. I live in a blessed area now. Even with weather issues.

So there you have it

America is toast.

Reveletions awaits us
There will be some delays here and there on the beginning of judgment, but yah, you could tell something changed when our own government participated in a COUP against the former president over Russian Propaganda they knew from the beginning was financed by The Democrat Party and knew were all lies.

I'd go so far as to say the dismantling of America started with Bill Clinton, followed up by Obama and if he can Puppet Quid Pro O'Biden will try to finish the job.
But it might take a while to complete it.

But you will kill each other. And that is a great consolation prize. The national chain stores in every way will reduce in ghetto areas and working class African American areas. I enjoy that. I live in a blessed area now. Even with weather issues.
LoL. Otay!

Piglosi is out either way....thats a BIG win.

This was my prediction last Thursday. Of course I hope I am wrong, but my prediction was based in reality not my Hopes.
American is circling the drain so long as Joe Biden and The DemNazis are able to forward their Globalist Agenda.

I predict that The SAME FRAUD MACHINERY is in place in many states like PA and that despite GOP and Conservative's Optimism a large majority of seats up for grabs will be stolen by extended mail in ballot counting, and early mail in voting where Democrats have an extensive amount of time to mass mail and count harvested and fraudulent ballots to make up any deficits in any race they are losing in.

The Democrats will keep both The House and The Senate because not enough was done in the last two years to squash election fraud and ensure The Integrity of our Elections and The Principle of One Man One Vote!

Y'all better get out and vote and watch the election and report all cheating attempts by Dems immediately, or Fascist Biden Regime is going to roll over your asses with metaphorical tanks in the next two years, and then steal 2024 like they stole 2020.

DemNazis, Same as Them Nazis

*Tree*

America is toast.

Congratulations to the Marxists.

Just sayin.
I look at it like this. Democrats lost the House. Republicans have the Senate 50-49 until the Georgia runoff, which could go either way. So, the Senate either goes on as is or Republicans take that over too. I'd rather be in the red's shoes than the blue's shoes. Either way, we are doing better than before.

Forum List

Back