Would you break from the GOP to Vote for TrumP

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Trump may run as a 3rd Party candidate. He can almost certainly get enough signatures to get on every ballot in every state...

Any of you guys going to back him in 2024 if he runs 3rd party?

Why do you think that Trump would run as a 3rd party at all?

If he did, who would the Republicans run in 2024?

If he does, he siphons most of his votes from the Republican side of the ticket.
Easy victory for Democrats.

I don't see Trump with that kind of ambition unless he has the Republican party machinery supporting him.
Remember, everything he's done politically, he's done with OPM. (Other People's Money. :auiqs.jpg:)

With apologies to Zsa Zsa Gabor. :)

It wouldn't matter as the election would have already been lost.

I don't think that the post-Trump Republican Party is as interested in winning elections and implementing policies, as they are in making a respectable showing and getting rid of the Deplorables.

Why do you think that Trump would run as a 3rd party at all?

If he did, who would the Republicans run in 2024?
I hope he does, if it means the death of the R Party. It would be a silver lining Americans would benefit from for generations. And with any further luck, it takes down the D Party too.

We all need to push for a quick death for the Duopoly.

I hope he does, if it means the death of the R Party. It would be a silver lining Americans would benefit from for generations. And with any further luck, it takes down the D Party too.

We all need to push for a quick death for the Duopoly.

If you think that would take down the D party, you're out of your mind. It would certainly hand them victory on a silver platter.

The only thing that takes down the D party is if they have complete control with no where to put the blame when everything crashes, and it has to crash hard and hurt badly. Only then will there be any chance of people waking up to realize they've been lied to for years.

If you think that would take down the D party, you're out of your mind. It would certainly hand them victory on a silver platter.

The only thing that takes down the D party is if they have complete control with no where to put the blame when everything crashes, and it has to crash hard and hurt badly. Only then will there be any chance of people waking up to realize they've been lied to for years.
I’m thinking long term. If the R Party dies, than it’s certainly possible and plausible the D Party can too. After all, the two crime families are very alike.

If you think they’re different, you need to think again.

Why would DeSantis run in such a scenario?
The scenario (at least one of them) would be both the blob and Insanitis announce and the blob loses early races ; claims fraud and goes 3rd party.
Do you really thinks DeSantis hates all of the little Trumpsters that much?
No. Not sure who the "little trumpeters" are. Walker's ever expanding family?

DeSantis wants to be President.

I’m thinking long term. If the R Party dies, than it’s certainly possible and plausible the D Party can too. After all, the two crime families are very alike.

If you think they’re different, you need to think again.

That's a pipe dream and not logical at all in my opinion. All that does is hand all power over to the D party. I saw D governors turn into fascists during the pandemic when they had a chance at total control, I saw R governors try to work with the people, small businesses, and help in any way they could without using an iron fist to shut down those that politically disagreed with them like the D's did. That's enough proof for me that R's are the lessor evil of the two. The D's also own the 'media' in every form, they already almost have total control, wouldn't take much to take them to where they desire to go.

The scenario (at least one of them) would be both the blob and Insanitis announce and the blob loses early races ; claims fraud and goes 3rd party.

No. Not sure who the "little trumpeters" are. Walker's ever expanding family?

DeSantis wants to be President.

And people think that Trump was somehow different and why people like this poster demonized him? The hatred is more intense because he stood up to them, unlike past R politicians that played by their rules. Trump can go away, nothing will change on the 'other side of the aisle'. It's all BS. They're already gearing up for the next R that could potentially win.

Forum List

Back