Republicans Finally Realizing Trump is a Joke??

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
For the best of us it was obvious when Trump mocked the handicap reporter and was caught on tape talking about grabbing pussies.
For others it was the massive deficits and weak low GDP growth, weak economy Trump had.
For others it was the disgraceful Jan 6th riot, where Trump was too weak to admit he lost the election and fabricated the Big Lie about election fraud that never happened

It seems that brainwashed Trumpers are finally starting to realize that Trump is trash and a total liar.

Trump vs DeSantis will divide the GOP and Trump will not go quietly. the GOP will lose again in 2024 because of Trump.

You people did this to yourselves. You did this, by failing to recognize that Trump is trash. This is what you get.

For the best of us it was obvious when Trump mocked the handicap reporter and was caught on tape talking about grabbing pussies.
For others it was the massive deficits and weak low GDP growth, weak economy Trump had.
For others it was the disgraceful Jan 6th riot, where Trump was too weak to admit he lost the election and fabricated the Big Lie about election fraud that never happened

It seems that brainwashed Trumpers are finally starting to realize that Trump is trash and a total liar.

Trump vs DeSantis will divide the GOP and Trump will not go quietly. the GOP will lose again in 2024 because of Trump.

You people did this to yourselves. You did this, by failing to recognize that Trump is trash. This is what you get.

When are you stupid Moon Bats going to finally realize that Joe Potatohead has been a disaster for this country?

Trump did a lot of good when he was in office; however, he also was extremely polarizing. I would like to see DeSantis as the Republican candidate for 2024.

I love it when hacks make threads like this :lol:
Dude, you are a member of a party that just voted in a stroke victim for senate that cant even complete a sentence.
You voted in a senile pedo for president.
One day you duopoly dumbfucks will humble yourselves and shut the fuck up.

Toon.jpg

These people are truly dense, so the jury is still out.

What part of Outter Mongolia have you been dreaming about
AGAIN.Trump Gave us { For the first time } Oil Independence.
An economy with the Lowest Unemployment in recorded history
for Blacks and Hispanics.
Not only gave US but also our biggest and best ally in the
Middle East what other Presidents AGAIN only dreamed of.
Israel a New Embassy in their favorite city.
Go ahead start stompin' yer hooves as if Francis the Talking Mule
after mistakingly drinking a bit too much Hooch.
Trump had Rallies,You know.Mostly if not all { depending on the
weather } filled to capacity.The History books have to detail
that not so absurd Factoid.Because Trump's reality was also The
People's reality.
Because You can Fool Some of the people All of the time.
And All of the people Some of the Time ... But you can't
Fool MoM -- Capt'n Penny { Cleveland TV show of the 50's,60's }.

This election does fall at the feet of Trump. There is no way the Republicans shouldn't have won big. Other than Trump.

So the Democrats dodge a bullet. The issue will be whether anyone learns anything. I say they do not. I tend to think (and I hope I am wrong), that Biden is going to see this as a sign to run again. That will put the Democrats in an easy to defeat position if the Republicans learn anything from this election.

I'm not going to bet they do.

What part of Outter Mongolia have you been dreaming about
AGAIN.Trump Gave us { For the first time } Oil Independence.
An economy with the Lowest Unemployment in recorded history
for Blacks and Hispanics.
Not only gave US but also our biggest and best ally in the
Middle East what other Presidents AGAIN only dreamed of.
Israel a New Embassy in their favorite city.
Go ahead start stompin' yer hooves as if Francis the Talking Mule
after mistakingly drinking a bit too much Hooch.
Trump had Rallies,You know.Mostly if not all { depending on the
weather } filled to capacity.The History books have to detail
that not so absurd Factoid.Because Trump's reality was also The
People's reality.
Because You can Fool Some of the people All of the time.
And All of the people Some of the Time ... But you can't
Fool MoM -- Capt'n Penny { Cleveland TV show of the 50's,60's }.
It's these types of blatant, non-stop lies that the American voters just rejected.

15B15D9A-8A8F-4121-8721-4B6279388720.jpeg

Republicans did not support other Republicans. Shills that will only go so far and then go against their own. We will se an increase in all of the fights and killings and massive crimes at this point. To all Repubs. Galvanize locality of primal ways. A nation in decline becomes shaky to all domestically and even globally. But the decline can still give regional good living until the final result.

I love it when hacks make threads like this :lol:
Dude, you are a member of a party that just voted in a stroke victim for senate that cant even complete a sentence.
You voted in a senile pedo for president.
One day you duopoly dumbfucks will humble yourselves and shut the fuck up.
TNHarley,

I nominate you for president for the 2024 election.

This election does fall at the feet of Trump. There is no way the Republicans shouldn't have won big. Other than Trump.

So the Democrats dodge a bullet. The issue will be whether anyone learns anything. I say they do not. I tend to think (and I hope I am wrong), that Biden is going to see this as a sign to run again. That will put the Democrats in an easy to defeat position if the Republicans learn anything from this election.

I'm not going to bet they do.

Do you really think that if Trump would have stood down, that Mitt and Liz and Steele would have been able to vanquish Sleepy Joe this year?

The people just aren't ready for change yet.

Do you really think that if Trump would have stood down, that Mitt and Liz and Steele would have been able to vanquish Sleepy Joe this year?

The people just aren't ready for change yet.

Not the Trump kind. Try running someone decent.

Forum List

Back