Nancy Did It

I don't have to tell the forum that... they already know how she died... you are just a government tool that falls for their lies... shame on you to not question authority.... isn't that the order from Bob Dillon?... you aren't a very good liberal...

Yeah, she died of an overdose just as my link described. As always, you prove to be the forum clown.

She turned down the National Guard. It was planned.

She's not in charge of Capitol security, ya dumbfuck. That's why you ran from the challenge of posting a quote from the House rules stating she is. Because it's not in there.

So you agree Nan failed. Good.

Of course not. Why would I since no one has been able to provide a shred of evidence that she was involved in that decision?

Now then, about Schumer... how was he responsible? You already proved you're an idiot, don't be a pussy too -- answer the question...

Of course not. Why would I since no one has been able to provide a shred of evidence that she was involved in that decision?

Now then, about Schumer... how was he responsible? You already proved you're an idiot, don't be a pussy too -- answer the question...
You mean you don’t know he’s the majority leader in the Senate?

You mean you don’t know he’s the majority leader in the Senate?

LOLOL

Moron, he wasn't the Senate Majority Leader on Sedition Day.

You should have adhered to that old adage of remaining quiet rather than let everyone know you’re an idiot.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOLOL

Moron, he wasn't the Senate Majority Leader on Sedition Day.

You should have adhered to that old adage of remaining quiet rather than let everyone know you’re an idiot.

face-palm-gif.278959
True my mistake. He was the minority leader and could have requested more protection. No?

She's not in charge of Capitol security, ya dumbfuck. That's why you ran from the challenge of posting a quote from the House rules stating she is. Because it's not in there.
Was the National Guard's turned down? Yes or no?

Yeah, she died of an overdose just as my link described. As always, you prove to be the forum clown.
That's a lie you can view the video of her being beaten to death by a female capitol cop.... but you won't bother... scumbag biden voters don't want the truth....

That's a lie you can view the video of her being beaten to death by a female capitol cop.... but you won't bother... scumbag biden voters don't want the truth....

There's no such video, rambtard. That idiot OD'd. I posted a link with the medical examiner's findings.

There's no such video, rambtard. That idiot OD'd. I posted a link with the medical examiner's findings.
They are lying... she was dead on the steps of the capitol... eye witnesses have come forward to say she died in their arms... You are way too sucked into the swamp to believe the truth....
She was trampled by cops and protesters and beaten with a baton by a female maniac capitol cop and peppered sprayed as she lied unconscious and dying.....
A man named Wang was trying to shield her and was badly injured too....

Do you know there are still people in prison that haven't even had their day in court yet?... did you know that the conditions they are imprisoned under are worse than the rest of the prison population and they are being kept away from their lawyers?...
Punk... you don't know shit..... you are a fucking sucker....

They are lying... she was dead on the steps of the capitol... eye witnesses have come forward to say she died in their arms... You are way too sucked into the swamp to believe the truth....
She was trampled by cops and protesters and beaten with a baton by a female maniac capitol cop and peppered sprayed as she lied unconscious and dying.....
A man named Wang was trying to shield her and was badly injured too....

No one denied she died on the steps of the Capitol, rambtard. She still died from an overdose. She first collapsed amid the crowd when someone tried to resuscitate her. That was not because of police. That was not from being trampled by Trump's thugs. It was from overdosing. When resuscitation failed to revive her, they dragged her limp body to the tunnel to get her help. Unfortunately for her, if she was even still alive at that point, police were too busy fighting off that violent mob to be bothered helping her.

Do you know there are still people in prison that haven't even had their day in court yet?... did you know that the conditions they are imprisoned under are worse than the rest of the prison population and they are being kept away from their lawyers?...
Punk... you don't know shit..... you are a fucking sucker....

Rambtard, many people have to wait in jail until their trial begins. That's not all that unusual.

Rambtard, many people have to wait in jail until their trial begins. That's not all that unusual.
for two years?... while BLM rioters walk the next day... don't even try and justify that bullshit....

for two years?... while BLM rioters walk the next day... don't even try and justify that bullshit....

2 years?? You're deranged, rambtard. Were they arrested in the summer of 2020, 6 months before Sedition Day?

2 years?? You're deranged, rambtard. Were they arrested in the summer of 2020, 6 months before Sedition Day?
Oh so if its a year and a half on prison without a trial you think that's okay?...
You should move to China or Venezuela....

Forum List

Back