Nancy Did It

The Sergeants At Arms do not report to the Speaker or Senate Majority Leader. They report to the Capitol Police Board.

Here is the written testimony of the former head of the USCP: https://context-cdn.washingtonpost....172/note/be976adb-2f01-4433-bbfb-e177a10e6c57.

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB). My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6. At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them.

Pelosi and McConnell were not involved in that decision at all. The Capitol Police Board denied the request.

Meanwhile, during the attack, Back Seat Driver Fatty McCoup did NOTHING.

It has been obvious from the start. Someone let the committee know.

The Capitol Police (USCP) were half-staffed on Jan. 6, Pelosi’s House Sergeant at Arms denied multiple requests for National Guard assistance from the Pentagon and the USCP Chief in the days leading up to Jan. 6, officers were poorly equipped and had insufficient riot shields and helmets, and they were never trained to handle a riot even after the riots of 2020, the investigation shows, according to Banks.
thefedealist.com?

Fake news much?

Exactly how was Pelosi supposed to stop them?
by allowing the security Trump offered a few days before ..... she refused ... and do you think the National Guard just shows up like a squad car idiot ? before deploying they are briefed supplied and given rules of engagement ect ....

by allowing the security Trump offered a few days before ..... she refused ...
Nope. Pelosi was never consulted. You are parroting a lie created by pedophile enabler Gym Jordan.

See post 161.
and do you think the National Guard just shows up like a squad car idiot ? before deploying they are briefed supplied and given rules of engagement ect ....
Gosh, then I guess Trump should not have wasted OVER THREE HOURS jerking off while the violence he stoked was taking place, eh?

And as I showed from the full IG report, the National Guard had a Quick Reaction Force on hot standby.

So you are about as wrong on every point as an idiot can be. That's what happens when you chow down on manufactured bullshit fed to you by pedophile enablers.

Pelosi was never consulted. That's a fable invented by pedophile enabler Gym Jordan.

While the violence was TAKING PLACE, Trump sat with his dick in his hands for over three hours.

You can throw up as much bullshit and smoke and red herrings as you like, but that's a fact that cannot be escaped.

Trump let it happen. He WANTED it to happen. That's why he didn't call out the Guard.

The Secretary of Defense finally had to take it upon himself to call out the Guard. Trump did NOTHING.

If you go back to my earliest posts in this topic, you will see this whole Pelosi thing is a giant pile of horseshit. I linked to the full IG report. She was never consulted. That whole line of rhetoric is manufactured bullshit.

The Pelosi lie is an attempt to distract from the fact the guy who should have called out the Guard sat on his fat ass for more than three hours while the Capitol was being raided and over 150 police officers were being mauled and people were dying.

Case. Closed.
Are you going to try and say Pelosi knew nothing of the rally?... do you think people are stupid?..... of course she knew and she knew Trump asked for troops because he thought the liberal mob would attack his supporters.... she knew dude... and she could have prevented the whole thing by staging just a few hundred troops in plain site.... we haven't gotten an 8th of the truth of that day and we probably never will....

Are you going to try and say Pelosi knew nothing of the rally?... do you think people are stupid?..... of course she knew and she knew Trump asked for troops because he thought the liberal mob would attack his supporters.... she knew dude... and she could have prevented the whole thing by staging just a few hundred troops in plain site.... we haven't gotten an 8th of the truth of that day and we probably never will....
Sure, Pelosi knew of the rally. Just like she knew of the other two Stop the Steal rallies in November and December which did not require the National Guard to turn out.

Your point?

Pelosi was not involved in the decision not to deploy troops. You can keep moving the goalposts all you like, but you are just making a fool of yourself.

And you never answered the question as to why Trump sat on his fat ass for over three hours and did not make a single call to deploy the troops.

That's because you know there is only one answer to that question. He APPROVED of the violence. He was just fine with over 150 cops being mauled and people being killed.

You just said yourself he was worried about leftists attacking his people. That is nowhere in the IG report. You made that up.

But even if that were true, then you just reinforced the fact he was okay with violence by his own people.

Pelosi was not involved in the decision not to deploy troops.
The Sgt at arms for the house answers to the speaker of the house... If Trump is guilty so is Pelosi and the DC Mayor.....

The Sgt at arms for the house answers to the speaker of the house... If Trump is guilty so is Pelosi and the DC Mayor.....
Nope. The Sergeant At Arms for both the House and Senate report to the Capitol Police Board.

Again, Pelosi was not involved in the decision not to deploy the Guard on the streets of DC. You are parroting a lie and need to stop.

If you truly bleev Pelosi denied the request, produce the evidence or STFU.

I already provided the testimony which shows she was not involved at all.

Stop repeating the pedophile enabler's lie.

You can read the ENTIRE DOD IG report for yourself here: https://media.defense.gov/2021/Nov/19/2002896088/-1/-1/1/DODIG-2022-039 V2 508.PDF

Prior to the January 6 insurrection, there had been two other protests in Washington, DC related to Trump's Big Lie. One was on November 14. The "Million MAGA March."

Approximately 11,000 MAGAturds turned violent in the evening. The National Guard was not called out for this protest.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2020/11/14/million-maga-march-dc-protests/

The next Stop the Steal DC protest was on December 12. The Proud Boys were there.

4 Stabbed, 33 Arrested After Trump Supporters, Counterprotesters Clash In D.C.

Four weeks after a similar event in the nation's capital, some of the president's supporters who came to protest a "stolen" election clashed with counterprotesters into the night.
www.npr.org
www.npr.org

Again, the National Guard was not called out.

Thus it was not anticipated the NG would be needed on January 6.

Another factor was the "optics" of the NG on the streets. This is because of Trump's bullshit Bible photo op. There was public backlash over the use of troops during that event to clear the streets, and General Milley felt especially burned by Trump for using him in the photo op that way.

Nevertheless, the National Guard was put on standby for January 6. Milley had a Quick Reaction Force standing by.

All Trump had to do was give the signal, and the National Guard would have been immediately sent in.

Instead, he sat in his dining room jacking off in front of the TV for over three hours.

From the IG report I linked in my last post:

We asked Mr. McCarthy what information he or his staff received about planned protests and the potential for violence in the days before January 6, 2021. He and other witnesses told us that the MPD forecasted activity similar to election protests and counter-protests that occurred on November 14 and December 12, 2020.

[snip]

Army Staff witnesses told us that the DoD did not plan for the anticipated January 5 and 6, 2021, election protests until the DCNG received the D.C. government’s RFA. They said that there were no contingency plans for conducting CDOs in D.C. because the DoD acts only in response to specific requests from civil authorities unless the President invokes the Insurrection Act.

Mayor Bowser ordered a 7:00 p.m. curfew for Washington, D.C., on June 1, 2020. During the early evening, Federal law enforcement officers cleared Lafayette Square of protesters before the President spoke at the nearby St. John’s Episcopal Church. Although mobilized DCNG troops were present, they did not participate in the removal of protesters from Lafayette Square. Protests continued throughout that night and the DCNG deployed its available assets in force. It was during these events that a DCNG UH-72 medical evacuation helicopter was filmed hovering over a group of protesters. The recording was widely publicized in the news and on social media. One media outlet, Politico, reported, “The optics of the past 72 hours are putting people inside the halls of the Pentagon on edge as images of U.S. troops on the streets of the nation’s capital dominate airwaves across the globe.”

Mr. Miller told us, “There was absolutely no way … I was putting U.S. military forces at the Capitol, period.” He cited media stories alleging that the President’s advisors were pushing him to declare martial law to invalidate the election and that Mr. Miller was an ally installed as the Acting SecDef to facilitate a coup. He also cited a January 3, 2021 open letter from 10 former Secretaries of Defense warning the DoD not to use the military in a manner antithetical to the U.S. Constitution. Mr. Miller stated that he “made a very deliberate decision that I would not put U.S. military people … East of the 9th Street, northwest. ... And the reason for that was I knew if the morning of the 6th or prior if we put U.S. military personnel on the Capitol, I would have created the greatest Constitutional crisis probably since the Civil War.”

Mr. McCarthy and other witnesses emphasized that there was a direct relationship between the lessons learned from the involvement of DoD personnel during the June 2020 civil disturbances and the specific language in the written employment guidance designed to achieve the clarity of purpose he gave to MG Walker. Mr. McCarthy also emphasized to us that he was conscious of having Soldiers on D.C. streets, and particularly near the Capitol as Congress certified the presidential election results, because this could create a false impression that the military was playing a role in the election process. One witness told us that June 2020 taught Mr. McCarthy the importance of a deliberate decision-making process—that he could not simply approve RFAs and let the DCNG figure out the details.

The President and the Secretary of Defense are the only two people authorized to mobilize the National Guard.

Milley never received a call from Trump and so he took it upon himself to call in the Guard. Because Trump was too busy jacking off.

Everyone around Trump was begging him to do something. He was even receiving calls and texts from his lickspittles in Congress to do something. He was getting texts from his friends in the media to stop the violence.

But noooOOOOOOoooo. He chose to do NOTHING.

There is only one reason he did nothing. Because he APPROVED of the violence.

He did take time out to sic the mob on Pence, though.

Nope. The Sergeant At Arms for both the House and Senate report to the Capitol Police Board
Nope... you are close but the Sgt at arms is the head of the house board and he or she reports to the speaker of the house... but it doesn't make sense to argue this point.... If Pelosi wanted the guard there they would have been there....
Anyone with a brain can see the power she yields and they all do her bidding... you know it I know it everyone knows it...
She makes millions by insider trading and gets away with it.... she wanted a fence around our house and she got one.... nice try but no homerun...
She is as guilty of not acting as they claim Trump is... but she doesn't get a committee looking into her....

This whole Pelosi manufactured bullshit narrative is meant to divert the tard herd's attention away from the truth about their messiah.

And they fall for it obediently. They avert their gaze and focus on a snipe hunt.

Nope... you are close but the Sgt at arms is the head of the house board and he or she reports to the speaker of the house...
Show me where Pelosi was consulted about the Guard.

Have fun with that.

It's a myth. One invented by a pedophile enabler.

Forum List

Back