Instagram Star kills herself

You can get alot of followers if you have boobs.
When I reopened my Twitter account I must have had over 100 girls follow me hoping I would follow them back....simply because they had big boobs.
Some girls/women make a living off of their looks & the internet. To me, well proportioned boobs are more important than big boobs.

Everybody can be a star now with zero talent
When we push God out of our lives, what is left to fill the void? Less people now believe in God than in the past 70 years Gallup Poll reveals. We see more abortions on demand (20% of pregnant women), more violence everywhere, more drug overdoses, more suicides, more lasciviousness that leads to mental illness with loss of humility and personal pride of being a good person...Lot's more as well.

Not surprising. When the only thing you have going for you are, clicks and follows on social media from thirsty, anonymous, “fans”; life can’t be too fulfilling. And can only get worse as you age (as a woman). A story like this should serve as an object lesson for all these girls striving for internet fame.

Everybody can be a star now with zero talent

A few years ago, I noticed when students were asked "What do you want to be when you grow up?" they would answer, "A You Tuber" or "instagram influencer".

It's so sad. IG might be the worst because it's so superficial. What a tragic loss this is.

A person with no training giving advice on mental health issues while her own mental health was obviously bad. How many "followers" took her example?

Forum List

Back