Nancy Did It

Oh so if its a year and a half on prison without a trial you think that's okay?...
You should move to China or Venezuela....

That's not uncommon, rambtard.

Of course not. Why would I since no one has been able to provide a shred of evidence that she was involved in that decision?

Now then, about Schumer... how was he responsible? You already proved you're an idiot, don't be a pussy too -- answer the question...
Let’s not get too cute there leftist….

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. This oversight affords the Department the support and opportunity to continually ensure that the USCP meets the safety and security needs of the Congress, the staff, and the many visitors who come to the United States Capitol each day.

Capitol Police Board

• Karen H. Gibson, United States Senate Sergeant at Arms (Member)
  • William J. Walker, U.S. House of Representatives Sergeant at Arms (Chair)
  • J. Brett Blanton, Architect of the Capitol (Member)
  • J. Thomas Manger, Chief of Police (Ex-Officio Member)

Capitol%20Dome%20and%20U.S.%20Flag%20at%20Night_1.png

Congressional Committees

Appropriations Committees

House Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch

• Chairman: Tim Ryan (Ohio)
  • Ranking Member: Jaime Herrera Beutler (Washington)
Senate Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch

• Chairman: Jack Reed (Rhode Island)
  • Ranking Member: Mike Braun (Indiana)

Authorizing Committees

Committee on House Administration

• Chairperson: Zoe Lofgren (California)
  • Ranking Member: Rodney Davis (Illinois)
Senate Committee on Rules and Administration

• Chairwoman: Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota)
  • Ranking Member: Roy Blunt (Missouri)

So tell us Faun, why aren’t any of these people called before the committee to testify as to why no extra security posture was in place?

Let’s not get too cute there leftist….

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. This oversight affords the Department the support and opportunity to continually ensure that the USCP meets the safety and security needs of the Congress, the staff, and the many visitors who come to the United States Capitol each day.

Capitol Police Board

• Karen H. Gibson, United States Senate Sergeant at Arms (Member)
  • William J. Walker, U.S. House of Representatives Sergeant at Arms (Chair)
  • J. Brett Blanton, Architect of the Capitol (Member)
  • J. Thomas Manger, Chief of Police (Ex-Officio Member)

Capitol%20Dome%20and%20U.S.%20Flag%20at%20Night_1.png

Congressional Committees

Appropriations Committees

House Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch

• Chairman: Tim Ryan (Ohio)
  • Ranking Member: Jaime Herrera Beutler (Washington)
Senate Committee on Appropriations, Subcommittee on Legislative Branch

• Chairman: Jack Reed (Rhode Island)
  • Ranking Member: Mike Braun (Indiana)

Authorizing Committees

Committee on House Administration

• Chairperson: Zoe Lofgren (California)
  • Ranking Member: Rodney Davis (Illinois)
Senate Committee on Rules and Administration

• Chairwoman: Amy Klobuchar (Minnesota)
  • Ranking Member: Roy Blunt (Missouri)

So tell us Faun, why aren’t any of these people called before the committee to testify as to why no extra security posture was in place?

The better question is why don't you know the Houae Sergeant-at-Arms from Sedition Day was called in to testify...

That's not uncommon, rambtard.

Bullshit fauny... it is too especially when you consider they are kept from their attorney and mistreated and not given a day in court or even a date for a hearing... many of these people's only crime was to walk into the building... and they are still being imprisoned... it they were antifa or blm you would be screaming like the little bitch you are.....
and dumbfuck... I do not open your biased links from a censored web... so you can stop posting them.... stay off the nutjob lefty sites....

Bullshit fauny... it is too especially when you consider they are kept from their attorney and mistreated and not given a day in court or even a date for a hearing... many of these people's only crime was to walk into the building... and they are still being imprisoned... it they were antifa or blm you would be screaming like the little bitch you are.....
and dumbfuck... I do not open your biased links from a censored web... so you can stop posting them.... stay off the nutjob lefty sites....

LOLOL

I even gave you a link proving it's not uncommon. A pity you're detached from reality.

LOLOL

I even gave you a link proving it's not uncommon. A pity you're detached from reality.
Links from the censored web are no longer valid... especially the sites you come up with....

Links from the censored web are no longer valid... especially the sites you come up with....

LOL

You idiot, that's not a censored site. It's a lawfirm describing how some people are held in jail until their trial starts.

LOL

You idiot, that's not a censored site. It's a lawfirm describing how some people are held in jail until their trial starts.
The web is censored... Top search engines are censored... so I don't bother with it anymore....

The web is censored... Top search engines are censored... so I don't bother with it anymore....

Not my problem you choose to remain ignorant. And again, the site I gave you goes to a lawfirm, not a search engine. You're too rambtarded to know any better.

Not my problem you choose to remain ignorant. And again, the site I gave you goes to a lawfirm, not a search engine. You're too rambtarded to know any better.
You have never watched anything that leans right so give me a break....
I told you long ago you are beyond hope...

You have never watched anything that leans right so give me a break....
I told you long ago you are beyond hope...

You rambtard, I gave you a link that's neither left nor right. You're just too big of a pussy to deal with it, so you ran away from it instead.

Again, not my problem. I proved my claim.

It has been obvious from the start. Someone let the committee know.

The Capitol Police (USCP) were half-staffed on Jan. 6, Pelosi’s House Sergeant at Arms denied multiple requests for National Guard assistance from the Pentagon and the USCP Chief in the days leading up to Jan. 6, officers were poorly equipped and had insufficient riot shields and helmets, and they were never trained to handle a riot even after the riots of 2020, the investigation shows, according to Banks.
Why didn't Trump call out the National Guard while he was jerking off for over three hours?

more will come out that the dem in Charge {Pelosi] dropped the ball on security when it was offered by the POTUS !
Why didn't Trump call out the National Guard while he was jerking off for over three hours?

Only the President and the Secretary of Defense can call out the Guard. Not Pelosi.

So why didn't Back Seat Driver call out the Guard? They had a Quick Reaction Force standing by.

All the fat fuck had to do was make one phone call.

Everyone around Trump was begging him to act. He was getting calls and texts from his cronies in the House. He was getting texts from his cronies in the right wing media. BEGGING him to act.

So why did he jerk off for over three hours and not call out the Guard?

She left out the welcome mat....

Only the President and the Secretary of Defense can call out the Guard. Not Pelosi.

So why didn't Back Seat Driver call out the Guard? They had a Quick Reaction Force standing by.

All the fat fuck had to do was make one phone call.

Everyone around Trump was begging him to act. He was getting calls and texts from his cronies in the House. He was getting texts from his cronies in the right wing media. BEGGING him to act.

So why did he jerk off for over three hours and not call out the Guard?

Because he was very pleased with what was going on. That's why.

Case closed.

Did Nancy tell everyone to riot and break in ?
Well, she didn't stop them, she let them come right on in and so did Trump. I thought it was not smart to attack the capitol building however I didn't state it publicly, so I guess I'm as guilty as Trump and Pelosi.

Well, she didn't stop them, she let them come right on in and so did Trump. I thought it was not smart to attack the capitol building however I didn't state it publicly, so I guess I'm as guilty as Trump and Pelosi.
Exactly how was Pelosi supposed to stop them?

Why didn't Trump call out the National Guard
He tried before the rally... why didn't Nancy Pelosi call them out.... she had a fence put up and it didn't come down until she said it could so why did she fail to act?... maybe we need a committee....

He tried before the rally... why didn't Nancy Pelosi call them out.... she had a fence put up and it didn't come down until she said it could so why did she fail to act?... maybe we need a committee....
Pelosi was never consulted. That's a fable invented by pedophile enabler Gym Jordan.

While the violence was TAKING PLACE, Trump sat with his dick in his hands for over three hours.

You can throw up as much bullshit and smoke and red herrings as you like, but that's a fact that cannot be escaped.

Trump let it happen. He WANTED it to happen. That's why he didn't call out the Guard.

The Secretary of Defense finally had to take it upon himself to call out the Guard. Trump did NOTHING.

If you go back to my earliest posts in this topic, you will see this whole Pelosi thing is a giant pile of horseshit. I linked to the full IG report. She was never consulted. That whole line of rhetoric is manufactured bullshit.

The Pelosi lie is an attempt to distract from the fact the guy who should have called out the Guard sat on his fat ass for more than three hours while the Capitol was being raided and over 150 police officers were being mauled and people were dying.

Case. Closed.

Forum List

Back