Naked Woman Opens Fire on Passing Cars on California Highway

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Well this is certainly a very dangerous situation. Gosh. Apparently she discharged multiple rounds arbitrarily toward passing cars at close range.

Screen Shot 15.jpg

From the report...

''The CHP said the driver stopped on the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge, known locally as the Bay Bridge and part of I-80, got out of her car while wielding a knife and yelled at other drivers. She got back into the car but soon stopped near the toll plaza.

This time, she allegedly exited the car naked and carrying a gun and began firing shots into the air and at other vehicles, according to the CHP.''

Continued...

There was a time blacks were just the majority of criminals and white people were the majority of the crazies.

But I'll be damned if those blacks aren't doing their best to be the majority leader in both categories now.

Keep seeing more and more crazy nwords running around doing crazy shit nowadays. Yet there also has been more of them committing crimes than usual also.

Well this is certainly a very dangerous situation. Gosh. Apparently she discharged multiple rounds arbitrarily toward passing cars at close range.

View attachment 808215

From the report...

''The CHP said the driver stopped on the San Francisco–Oakland Bay Bridge, known locally as the Bay Bridge and part of I-80, got out of her car while wielding a knife and yelled at other drivers. She got back into the car but soon stopped near the toll plaza.

This time, she allegedly exited the car naked and carrying a gun and began firing shots into the air and at other vehicles, according to the CHP.''

Continued...

Someone should have bumped her with their car and knocked her out. Instead, they stupidly take pictures. Idiots are as bad as she is.

Forum List

Back