NAACP leader defends Harvard President Claudine Gay, says critics are 'advancing a White supremacist agenda'

Should the NAACP oust their leader who apparently is also an Anti-Semite? Gay said that in the right context, it's okay to call for the genocide of Jews. Now, anyone who demands Gay's removal at Harvard is a White Supremacist. The last I looked, White Supremacists were highly anti-Jew. As much, if not more, than they are anti-anything but white including Blacks. But it's Blacks that are calling for the genocide of Jews here.

race card.jpg

Not really. All the Jews there were ones the British dumped there...

Nonsense. The British dumped no one.

Other than splurging your insensate Jew hatreds, what point is served by your pointless babbling?

No, that's why we need to fix the racial injustices in this country. Without immigration, the US would be like Japan, going into a demographic death spiral because white people aren't having babies at replacement rates.

Why would they suddenly believe?

According to the Bible, most of the Jews end up going to Hell because they don't accept Jesus.

Not that Jesus is actually coming back, because he never existed.
Because Jesus descends to them, destroys their enemies who are trying to commit genocide. They know he’s the messiah and then he shows them the wounds inflicted during the crucifixion. Just have to read.

Because Jesus descends to them, destroys their enemies who are trying to commit genocide. They know he’s the messiah and then he shows them the wounds inflicted during the crucifixion. Just have to read.

Actually, I have. The Book of Revelations is an awful book of "I'm going to murder people who don't agree with me."

We don't need that shit.

Actually, I have. The Book of Revelations is an awful book of "I'm going to murder people who don't agree with me."

We don't need that shit.
So stupid of a comment. You don’t know the difference between defending the good from the evil and murder. But, you’ll support Antifa , BLM, Mao, Stalin, Hitler, Iran. Hamas…

Only in Wingnut land is free speech "Anti-Semitic", because the biggest fear the Zionists have is that people will see what they are actually doing over there on our tax dime.
You fucktards call free speech racist all the goddamn time. Jesus you don't realize how much of a hypocrite you are do you ?

No, he isn't.

God reflects the sensibilities of the people of the time.

When was the last time you burned a witch? Or owned a slave? We don't do that anymore, despite what the bible says, because God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.
Some of the Muslim world still does those things.

Should the NAACP oust their leader who apparently is also an Anti-Semite? Gay said that in the right context, it's okay to call for the genocide of Jews. Now, anyone who demands Gay's removal at Harvard is a White Supremacist. The last I looked, White Supremacists were highly anti-Jew. As much, if not more, than they are anti-anything but white including Blacks. But it's Blacks that are calling for the genocide of Jews here.

The irony is that the NAACP president is aghast at racism but a big supporter of antisemites. One of the NAACP chapter presidents sent around a disgusting antisemitic meme, and the main president defended him.

And then they want us to fight against racism.
IMG_2321.jpeg

Forum List

Back