My Thoughts On Men... am I right?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
(1) They think about sex most of the time
(2) They are not interested in what you like unless it's something they like
(3) They will lose respect for you very easily if you are too "fast" but will think you are a tease if too "slow"
(4) They want you to be sweet and polite in public; but the opposite in bed
(5) Most important! IF THEY DON'T CALL, THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED!

Last edited:
(3) They will lose respect for you very easily if you are too "fast" but will think you are a tease if too "slow"
(5) Most important! IF THE DON'T CALL, THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED!

Mostly right
False
False
All the way True
Mostly correct but you cant seem too desperate either

Almost! :)

#3 I won't still be around for them to think I'm a tease.

(1) They think about sex most of the time well duh
(2) They are not interested in what you like unless it's something they like depends, if you are into knitting....
(3) They will lose respect for you very easily if you are too "fast" but will think you are a tease if too "slow" depends on how old they are
(4) They want you to be sweet and polite in public; but the opposite in bed well duh
(5) Most important! IF THE DON'T CALL, THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED! well duh

Mostly right
False
False
All the way True

Okay so for the falses:

What kind of woman interests you? Personality/interests?
What makes you respect/disrespect a woman?

(2) They are not interested in what you like unless it's something they like depends, if you are into knitting....
(3) They will lose respect for you very easily if you are too "fast" but will think you are a tease if too "slow" depends on how old they are
(4) They want you to be sweet and polite in public; but the opposite in bed well duh

You'd be surprised on #5. Have heard women agonize over whether they should call a guy because they have not heard from them.... pitiful.

I personally like and approve of #4. :D

You'd be surprised on #5. Have heard women agonize over whether they should call a guy because they have not heard from them.... pitiful.
5 is used as a tactic to get laid.

don't call for days, then call.

The fact that it's worked for generations is stunning.

Some; not all.

1. True. Though I think most sexually mature adults [men and women] do.

2. Isn't that usually true for all people?

3. Personally I'm waiting until marriage, and I respect a women who waits, and would not consider a women who does wait to be a tease.

4. Not true in my case. I'd prefer a loving young woman as my wife, and for her to be loving and sweet whether in bed or not. Same with me towards her.

5. Some dudes are shy and bashful. It may be he likes a certain woman, but is afraid of how she'd react if he shared his honest feelings with her.

"mmmkay, uhu, uhu"
*nodding my head and furrowing my brow a bit to appear interested, but not actually reading anything you wrote. Instead, waiting for a split second to gawk at your breasts while you're distracted*

Mostly right
False
False
All the way True

Okay so for the falses:

What kind of woman interests you? Personality/interests?
What makes you respect/disrespect a woman?

The main thing I like about a woman is how much they like me. lol. I mean if she has interests and stuff thats fine and I will support her in that. Personality, meh, funny and laid back but thats a hard one

I respect a woman who earns my respect. If I disrespect a woman its because she hasnt earned my respect so she doesnt deserve it. Not saying I'll be an asshole just because but I'm not tip toeing around someone who doesnt mean anything to me

lol...don't call for days, then call.

Be prepared for the smart gal's unavailability for at least a week and that's only if she likes you for other reasons.

lol...don't call for days, then call.

Be prepared for the smart gal's unavailability for at least a week and that's only if she likes you for other reasons.
the tactic is about getting laid, if you don't respond, they move onto someone else.

1. Not MOST of the time but a large percentage of it.

2. That's true for boys. Real Men do not have that problem unless you're talking g about frivolous things like.... Reality TV, Soap Operas, or things of that nature.

3. Real Men understand that sex is for serious relationships not trysts. However, we do expect at least a bit of affection to be displayed.

4. Yes. The city park is not the place to be playing tonsil hockey but we expect there to be affection and sexual chemistry in PRIVATE. Different attitudes are appropriate in different settings.

5. 100% correct. If he hasn't called in 4-5 days he's moved on.

Real Men understand that sex is for serious relationships not trysts. However, we do expect at least a bit of affection to be displayed.

I wish there was a pic that shows how hilariously wrong this is.

Real Men dont give a dam what other people think "real men" should do. If a girl fucks me on the first night thats because I'm so fucking awesome she couldnt resist. Dudes put themselves down when they believe that sex on the first date was because the girl was a hoe and not because they are just smooth players

#5 doesn't work with me. If they don't call the next morning, or even after we part, they are done.
They need to like me so much they can't help themselves. It has to go both ways, it won't seem desperate if I'm as crazy about them as they are about me.

... if it's a "game" or "tactic" I'm not interested anyway ...

Real Men dont give a dam what other people think "real men" should do. If a girl fucks me on the first night thats because I'm so fucking awesome she couldnt resist. Dudes put themselves down when they believe that sex on the first date was because the girl was a hoe and not because they are just smooth players

Any man who would engage in any sexual act on a first date us themselves a WHORE of epic proportions. Your mentality is rampant in American society today and part of why we are so fucked up.

Any man who would engage in any sexual act on a first date us themselves a WHORE of epic proportions. Your mentality is rampant in American society today and part of why we are so fucked up.

No its just that people dont like reality so instead of saying it happens they attribute some negative connotations to it to make themselves feel better. No man cares that you call them a whore lol...big deal.

My mentality has been a part of Society in general for hundreds of years. You can call it whatever you like.

No its just that people dont like reality so instead of saying it happens they attribute some negative connotations to it to make themselves feel better. No man cares that you call them a whore lol...big deal.

My mentality has been a part of Society in general for hundreds of years. You can call it whatever you like.

A man being called a "whore" is a compliment.
Women need to be more intelligent, and parents better teachers of discernment.
Usually, you have a 'sense' if someone is a douchebag but many times, your attraction (or alcohol) takes over and you just hope you're wrong; and usually, you're not

Forum List

Back