My Texas Senator (Cornyn-R) is Pissed and Demands Answers: Why Isn't the President of the United States Tweeting More?

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX

The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters.

Invites the question: is he really in charge?

Thank you Senator Cornyn. And it's actually really coincidental too...because "Is he really in charge" is what I was asking 50 days ago when I had no water for 3 days in your state. Thank you sir for your service.

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters.

Thank you Senator Cornyn. And it's actually really coincidental too...because "Is he really in charge" is what I was asking 50 days ago when I had no water for 3 days in your state. Thank you sir for your service.

He is not competent enough to type without a teleprompter

The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters. Invites the question: is he really in charge?
Thank you Senator Cornyn. And it's actually really coincidental too...because "Is he really in charge" is what I was asking 50 days ago when I had no water for 3 days in your state. Thank you sir for your service. The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
Freaking millennials and their tweets!

He hasn't made himself available to the citizens he is supposed to be serving. Other than EO's he has been absent.
But he isn't president...so why are you whining??

We all know Trump really is secretly president
There are a lot of dead people and multiple time voters that would disagree.

He's not communicating, and tweets are a legitimate form of communication. Scorning someone for noting that the president is not communicating with the people is the stuff of morons. Quid Pro didn't communicate during the campaign, choosing instead to hide in his basement. Guess he still wants to do that.

Why isn't the President of the United States getting on the phone immediately with Wolf Blitzer over at CNN for a quick interview?

What are you hidin', Biden?
Indeed, why isn't he?

It's not like the bootlicking toadies over at CNN won't ask a question that isn't very carefully placed upon a tee for the senile old imbecile.

This is a guy who listens to a record player. He would have no idea how to tweet.

He hasn't made himself available to the citizens he is supposed to be serving. Other than EO's he has been absent.
Let's not forget VP Kamala Harris, who was suppose to give the American people updates on the border since Biden left her in charge. She must still be getting muffins at the bakery.

Forum List

Back