My Texas Senator (Cornyn-R) is Pissed and Demands Answers: Why Isn't the President of the United States Tweeting More?

In his defense...it's not like Slow Joe isn't trying to tweet...

... his caretakers give him his phone whenever he asks for it...

Screenshot_2021-04-14-06-37-51(1).png

The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters.

Invites the question: is he really in charge?

Thank you Senator Cornyn. And it's actually really coincidental too...because "Is he really in charge" is what I was asking 50 days ago when I had no water for 3 days in your state. Thank you sir for your service.

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.

Because he's not capable of putting together a coherent thought

The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters.

Thank you Senator Cornyn. And it's actually really coincidental too...because "Is he really in charge" is what I was asking 50 days ago when I had no water for 3 days in your state. Thank you sir for your service.

Biden isn't a showman.. He's busy working.

But a showman is, apparently, what Trumpsters want.

I would guess they also eat a lot of fast food.

I thought this was Borowitz. LOL Please tell me this is satire.

I would guess they also eat a lot of fast food.

But Cornyn is one of the least crazy

Do you have a link to Cornyn being pissed and “demanding“ Pedo Joe tweet more?

Your OP shows neither.

He ask some excellent questions...where is the President? Why is he hiding?

That is one reason he has higher approvals than Trump.

Your OP shows neither.

I posted the link. YOu just quoted it.

Your OP shows neither.

I posted the link. YOu just quoted it.

I know. He isn’t pissed, and nowhere does he say he wants the Vegetable to tweet more.

Thread fail.

...He's demanding to know why the President of the United States isn't on CNN taking phone calls from Wolf Blitzer. He sounds pretty damn mad.

Definitely doesn't sound happy

After the Trump debacle
Why would we want a President who tweets?

Trump was banned from Twitter

What is wrong with Presidents using Twitter? I think all Presidents should use it. In Biden’s case, he can have one of his many handlers construct it, get Kamala’s approval and sign off, and post it.

After the Trump debacle
Why would we want a President who tweets?

Trump was banned from Twitter

What is wrong with Presidents using Twitter? I think all Presidents should use it. In Biden’s case, he can have one of his many handlers construct it, get Kamala’s approval and sign off, and post it.

He does use Twitter. But he's not using it to troll people. I think that's what the Trumpsters miss most.

Forum List

Back