My Texas Senator (Cornyn-R) is Pissed and Demands Answers: Why Isn't the President of the United States Tweeting More?

Thank you Senator Cornyn. And it's actually really coincidental too...because "Is he really in charge" is what I was asking 50 days ago when I had no water for 3 days in your state. Thank you sir for your service
Your water service is local. Not that anyone “in charge” can magically stop freezing pipes from bursting. It’s call physics.

The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters.

Invites the question: is he really in charge?

Thank you Senator Cornyn. And it's actually really coincidental too...because "Is he really in charge" is what I was asking 50 days ago when I had no water for 3 days in your state. Thank you sir for your service.

The Republican party, ladies and gentlemen.
A once in a lifetime natural disaster- February 13–17, 2021 North American winter storm - Wikipedia ------------is hardly comparable to Joe Biden's clueless hands off presidential style.

Obviously Joe was selected, not elected, and the decrepit thief and life long grifter isn't anywhere near
up to the task (even with Barack Obama guiding his every move, via Susan Rice) of managing the nation.
He is doing a really, really, really shitty job!
And my condolences for having John Cornyn as Senator. That can't help.

Perhaps if Cornyn (and his co-conspirators) hadn't been so busy sticking knives in Donald Trump's back (like a bunch of Marcus Brutus' in Brooks brother suits) during the presidential campaign we wouldn't now have a
mentally deficient president who can't even program his VCR, or tell his wife from his sister, let alone run the United States of America.

You reap what you sow.

he president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters.

Well it is obvious Biden is a vegetable at this point. He rarely answers questions, his handlers don’t allow the press to ask questions. He isn’t in charge. Obama has set up shop a few blocks away, he’s calling all the shots.

he president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters.

Well it is obvious Biden is a vegetable at this point. He rarely answers questions, his handlers don’t allow the press to ask questions. He isn’t in charge. Obama has set up shop a few blocks away, he’s calling all the shots.

Would you prefer that Biden hosted his own variety show? Complete with strippers and pro-wrestling matches? Maybe he should make up catchy, insulting nicknames for all his political opponents. Or brag more. He definitely needs to brag more.

Are you thirteen years old?

Would you prefer that Biden hosted his own variety show? Complete with strippers and pro-wrestling matches? Maybe he should make up catchy, insulting nicknames for all his political opponents. Or brag more. He definitely needs to brag more.

:cuckoo:

The Democratic party is so much better.:rolleyes:
Maybe you should move to Michigan- they have lots of water.
stick to music dude, your quips are awful. Michigan just had Governor Snyder (R) for like 8 years. The water scandal in Flint happened under a Republican.

:cuckoo:
I'll take that as a "yes".

Why isn't the President of the United States getting on the phone immediately with Wolf Blitzer over at CNN for a quick interview?

What are you hidin', Biden?
It's not like he has a really busy day, up before dawn after 4 hours of sleep, on the go all day long, you know, like a busy president does.

The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters.

Thank you Senator Cornyn. And it's actually really coincidental too...because "Is he really in charge" is what I was asking 50 days ago when I had no water for 3 days in your state. Thank you sir for your service.

This is a guy who listens to a record player. He would have no idea how to tweet.

He would have to dictate his tweets through an interpreter who speaks mumble.

Forum List

Back