My take on Sanders voters.

And we already have a law that states that.

Wanting more laws that do the same thing is not common sense

How about one that actually works?

If something isn't working YOU FIX IT.

You don't say, "Hey, my fridge isn't working and all my food is spoiled. Well, might as well just enjoy food poisoning!"

No. You throw out the bad food and you get a fridge repairman in there, or you get a new fridge.

Same thing here. Our gun laws are BROKEN. We need to fix them.

Now go away.

And we already have a law that states that.

Wanting more laws that do the same thing is not common sense

How about one that actually works?

If something isn't working YOU FIX IT.

You don't say, "Hey, my fridge isn't working and all my food is spoiled. Well, might as well just enjoy food poisoning!"

No. You throw out the bad food and you get a fridge repairman in there, or you get a new fridge.

Same thing here. Our gun laws are BROKEN. We need to fix them.

Now go away.

How about we actually enforce the laws we have on the books?

THAt would be the common sense approach.

Idiot

Because we do not enforce them. If we did then every person who possessed, acquired or sold a gun illegally would be doing 5 years in a federal prison

Most Mass shooters have no intention of surviving a mass shooting.

As far as selling them, Congress specifically EXEMPTED gun sellers from liability from mass shootings after the DC sniper rampage.

Idiot.

Because we do not enforce them. If we did then every person who possessed, acquired or sold a gun illegally would be doing 5 years in a federal prison

Most Mass shooters have no intention of surviving a mass shooting.

As far as selling them, Congress specifically EXEMPTED gun sellers from liability from mass shootings after the DC sniper rampage.

Idiot.
Mass shootings account for less than 1% of all murders

obsessing about 1% is not common sense either, Idiot

Mass shootings account for less than 1% of all murders

obsessing about 1% is not common sense either, Idiot

Wow, how quickly you change the subject.
Mass shootings are bad.
Single shootings are bad.

None of these people should have guns, but they get them anyway, and the people who INTENTIONALLY sell them to them are exempted from liability.

That's not common sense at all.

So I'm all for the "Free Market" solution. Make the gun sellers responsible for background checks and authorized users...

And they can be held fully liable by the victims of gun violence.

IOW, you rely on that piece of paper you routinely bash.

No, I don't. I live in a state where despite that piece of paper, 13 guys got sent to death row for crimes they didn't commit.

Yes you do. You know that the government is not going to put you in prison for bashing the Founding Fathers. You know that you will not be put in prison for joining a protest march. You know that you can prevent the police from coming into your home without a warrant.

Same tired religious bigotry from the same tired religious bigot.

Actually, the point went right over your head.

The thing about the bible stories is you have these "12 losers who can't find a job" hanging with Jesus, (With apologies to Sam Kinneson) and after Jesus performs miracle after miracle, they still doubt. In fact, they are a largely shiftless bunch until AFTER Jesus goes to heaven and they get the Jesus Powers through the Holy Spirit... Peter Denies him, Thomas Doubts him, Judas betrays him. It seems like they are more story creations than real people.

You're forgetting something. You pay that much whether you get sick or not. You pay the same whether you make good health choices or destroy your body through neglect and bad health practices. Under the American system, you can save a lot if you take care of yourself, and you can choose to buy more insurance than you need or less. It's up to you. You, OTOH, don't have that choice.

Look, we got another Medical Calvinist in the House. Hey, remember Jim Fixx? He was the guy who was big into running and healthy living... and he keeled over and died of a heart attack at 52.

Jim Fixx - Wikipedia

Stop mixing posts, you lazy fuck.

Again, "blah blah blah, I hate religion blah blah blah"

Yes you do. You know that the government is not going to put you in prison for bashing the Founding Fathers. You know that you will not be put in prison for joining a protest march. You know that you can prevent the police from coming into your home without a warrant.

um, yeah, I know those things because I'm white. If I weren't, I wouldn't count on any of those protections...

Stop mixing posts, you lazy fuck.

Again, "blah blah blah, I hate religion blah blah blah"

Works on the assumption anything you say merits my special attention...

Forum List

Back