CNN: Russia Did Not Help Trump

The "threat" Russia represents is so exaggerated that I just don't have the right words. Never was there a better example of making a mountain out of a mole hill. You're all fucking ridiculous.

JFC...

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Now that there is funny! The briefer was a partisan using his position to foment fear and a lie as the facts were nonexistent..... The deep state operatives are still embedded in our intelligence apparatus..

Poor DNI McGuire got fucked over because a partisan "briefer" got caught, ugh.
He was scheduled for rotation out anyway, but still, not how to be rotated.
I hope Trump finds a worthy position for him.
There are 5 being vetted for DNI, I hope they learned from this incident.
Give the briefers firm guidance on what to say when briefing congress.

The "threat" Russia represents is so exaggerated that I just don't have the right words. Never was there a better example of making a mountain out of a mole hill. You're all fucking ridiculous.

JFC...

However the vastly underreported story is how dangerous China is..... How many congressmen and Senators they actually own through back channels... how much illegitimate campaign money comes into this country through Mexico from China. It's huge....It's 10 times bigger than anything Russia ever thought about doing...And it's very well protected.

Jo

The msm politburo will probably fade the Russian hoax... internal polling is likely indicating that it's a much easier sell to say Russia is helping Comrade Bernie. Lucky for us the Fake News is so predictable. Its like being manipulated by 3rd graders.

Poor DNI McGuire got fucked over because a partisan "briefer" got caught, ugh.
He was scheduled for rotation out anyway, but still, not how to be rotated.
I hope Trump finds a worthy position for him.
There are 5 being vetted for DNI, I hope they learned from this incident.
Give the briefers firm guidance on what to say when briefing congress.

McGuire did not get fired. There is no ill-will between him and the White House. It's all a fabricated Bullshit story. McGuire has only ever been acting director waiting for a permanent replacement. He was never promised the job. You're stupid for believing the media story.

Jo

US intelligence has an agenda other than their mandate....and that is to try and keep Trump from winning and or governing freely.....why and how that is needs to be dug up and investigated and those actors need to be drummed out of the agency......that has begun with the firing of the acting DNI....he was told to get out and take his shit with him.....

Remember people....these are the same people that got us into a war with Iraq on false pretenses....they lied to Bush and pushed him into that war...in my opinion it was to damage Bush politically and it worked....I think the intelligence community are just like any other government agency....they are democrats by nature....

Trump needs to watch them like a hawk....they are out to get him...

I saw that story. But this is the way it works. Plant the seed in the minds of their low information voters then move on. They issue corrections all the time...on page 4a at the bottom. And the other members of the elite media ignore the correction after Trumpeting the false claim. Plausible deniability for them.

Their voters dont know the difference between a male and a female..are they going to pick up on this tactic? I think they are safe.

The msm politburo will probably fade the Russian hoax... internal polling is likely indicating that it's a much easier sell to say Russia is helping Comrade Bernie. Lucky for us the Fake News is so predictable. Its like being manipulated by 3rd graders.
By this time next week MSM will be telling us about the glories of the USSR.

McGuire did not get fired. There is no ill-will between him and the White House. It's all a fabricated Bullshit story. McGuire has only ever been acting director waiting for a permanent replacement.

He was replaced...which means fired...by an even more temporary replacement...so yea...that post was useless

Thread summary:

As usual, the Trump cultists are competing to see who spout the dopiest conspiracy theory. That's expected. If they weren't extremely stupid and gullible, they wouldn't have been sucked into the Trump cult.

The good news, for them, is that they won't burn in Hell for being traitors. Instead, they'll freeze. Traitors go into the 9th circle of Hell, where they spend eternity entombed in an icy lake formed by the frozen tears of Lucifer.

McGuire did not get fired. There is no ill-will between him and the White House. It's all a fabricated Bullshit story. McGuire has only ever been acting director waiting for a permanent replacement.

He was replaced...which means fired...by an even more temporary replacement...so yea...that post was useless
Dumbass.

He was acting DNI Director. His term was up March 11.

JFC...

However the vastly underreported story is how dangerous China is..... How many congressmen and Senators they actually own through back channels... how much illegitimate campaign money comes into this country through Mexico from China. It's huge....It's 10 times bigger than anything Russia ever thought about doing...And it's very well protected.

Jo
Israel owns far more. And causes us to stay in the ME, and be entangled there, even though we have no reason to be.

JFC...

Jo
Israel owns far more. And causes us to stay in the ME, and be entangled there, even though we have no reason to be.
ITS DA JOOOS!

You demonic retards are hilarious.

JFC...

Jo
ITS DA JOOOS!

You demonic retards are hilarious.

Dude, don't lump me in with low information nut bags.

You know all I post are facts.

If something I wrote triggers you? Then examine your own biases if you don't like facts.

AIPAC doesn’t contribute directly to candidates. Which pro-Israel groups do?
AIPAC doesn’t contribute directly to candidates. Which pro-Israel groups do?
AIPAC-Israel-conference.jpg

David Friedman, United States Ambassador to Israel, speaking at the AIPAC Policy Conference (Michael Brochstein/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images)

". . .Though AIPAC as an organization cannot contribute to campaigns, individuals who work for the organization have. In the 2018 election cycle, individuals affiliated with the organization donated just $21,350 to 14 different candidates, nine of whom were Democrats. No one associated with AIPAC gave any contributions to McCarthy.

AIPAC said in a tweet on Sunday night that “We are proud that we are engaged in the democratic process to strengthen the US-Israel relationship. Our bipartisan efforts are reflective of American values and interests. We will not be deterred in any way by ill-informed and illegitimate attacks on this important work.”

AIPAC is a significant player in terms of lobbying, accounting for the vast majority of lobbying spending by pro-Israel groups, spending more than $3.5 million in 2018. The organization was staunchly opposed to the Iran Nuclear Deal in 2015, lobbied extensively against it and supported the Trump administration’s withdrawal from the agreement.

Other pro-Israel groups are also prominent and active political spending forces each cycle. The 2018 midterms saw groups in the movement contribute more than $14.8 million, the highest total for them in a midterm since 1990. Contributions went predominantly towards Democrats who received 63 percent. Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.) received by far the most money from pro-Israel groups in 2018 with $546,507.

In comparison, McCarthy received just $33,200 from pro-Israel groups in the midterms. In all, 269 members of the House and 57 members of the Senate received some monetary contributions from pro-Israel interests in 2018.. . . "

https://infogram.com/1plx1w7klxy7pyuqkwmeg1yv0efz9q9dvjn\

Trump’s Transition Team Colluded With Israel. Why Isn’t That News?
Trump’s Transition Team Colluded With Israel. Why Isn’t That News?

jared-kushner-benjamin-Netanyahu-1512489605.jpg

Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with Jared Kushner in Jerusalem on June 21, 2017.

Photo: Provided by Amos Ben Gershom/GPO/Anadolu Agency/Getty Images

". . . Got that? The Trump transition team — in the form of key Trump advisers Kushner and Flynn — reached out to the Russian government in order to undermine the U.S. government because the Israeli government asked them to.

Where’s the outrage? How is the sheer “scope and audacity” of the Trump-Netanyahu backchannels — to quote one U.S. official who spoke to me on condition of anonymity because he is not authorized to speak publicly on this issue — not a bigger story? For a start, as University of Chicago law professors Daniel Hemel and Eric Posner argued in a New York Times op-ed on Monday, the much-mocked Logan Act of 1799 remains “a serious criminal statute that bars citizens from undermining the foreign policy actions of the sitting president.” These two legal scholars point out that “if Mr. Flynn violated the Logan Act, then so did the ‘very senior’ official who directed his actions. If that official is Mr. Kushner, then Mr. Kushner could go to jail.”

Forum List

Back