My own dayum OP ED about politics

Like the links I provided.

Funny, I didn't see anybody sticking up for Trump's comment. After I realized I was wasting my time with the first two, I decided to waste no more by looking at the third link.

Trump's comments about McCain? Have you not seen Mac-7 defending Trump's POW comment?

Your links were not about Trump's comment, and nobody brought it up. 2aguy said something in response that Trump was getting even for a comment McCain made to him. But that was about it.

I didn't see anybody condoning what Trump said.

Mac-7 is letting Trump off the hook for his comments. Talk to him.

It's not up to Mac to put him on the hook. Point is, nobody on the right said that Trump's comment of McCain being a POW was just fine. If anything, many of the right-wing broadcasters condemned it.

As Mac-7 is currently defending that comment by Trump right now...in this thread.

Trump is a street fighter and a counterpuncher

His comment were obviously intended to insult mccain and no one else

"He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured"

Then maybe the dumbass should be more careful with this words.
Trump never formally apologized to vets for thst remark

but according to politaco he did walk it back

At a press availability following his remarks, Trump denied saying that McCain isn’t a war hero and said, “If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero.””

Why did he even say such a stupid thing in the first place? If Obama had said that I'm sure we'd still be hearing about it.

Hearing about it from whom? The MSM is an extension of the Democrat party. They would have buried it the next day and never brought it up again.

Doubtful. Plus you guys have your own set of wacky sources that claim Michelle Obama is a man you can depend on to spread garbage, right? So, fuck off about truth telling.

Those are blog insults, not the media. And it's very few bloggers at that.

Funny, I didn't see anybody sticking up for Trump's comment. After I realized I was wasting my time with the first two, I decided to waste no more by looking at the third link.

Trump's comments about McCain? Have you not seen Mac-7 defending Trump's POW comment?

Your links were not about Trump's comment, and nobody brought it up. 2aguy said something in response that Trump was getting even for a comment McCain made to him. But that was about it.

It's not up to Mac to put him on the hook. Point is, nobody on the right said that Trump's comment of McCain being a POW was just fine. If anything, many of the right-wing broadcasters condemned it.

As Mac-7 is currently defending that comment by Trump right now...in this thread.

Can you quote that comment, because I don't see it. I see him bash McCain during his military service. I see him saying McCain was a backstabber, which he was. Even I support that. But nowhere did I read him say that he supports what Trump said about McCain being a POW.

At a press availability following his remarks, Trump denied saying that McCain isn’t a war hero and said, “If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero.””

Why did he even say such a stupid thing in the first place? If Obama had said that I'm sure we'd still be hearing about it.

Hearing about it from whom? The MSM is an extension of the Democrat party. They would have buried it the next day and never brought it up again.

Doubtful. Plus you guys have your own set of wacky sources that claim Michelle Obama is a man you can depend on to spread garbage, right? So, fuck off about truth telling.

I'm referring to the rank and file. However Hannity did refer to McCain as a 'Global war criminal'. Kind of odd.

Can you quote that comment, because I don't see it. I see him bash McCain during his military service. I see him saying McCain was a backstabber, which he was. Even I support that. But nowhere did I read him say that he supports what Trump said about McCain being a POW.

"He's a fighter who punches back" According to Mac-7 that's why he said he likes his war heroes not captured. Post 156

"He's a fighter who punches back" According to Mac-7 that's why he said he likes his war heroes not captured. Post 156

He said "because he punches back." That's not condoning the remark, it's stating why Trump made it.

He said "because he punches back." That's not condoning the remark, it's stating why Trump made it.

Yeah, it kind of is. Ask Mac-7 if he likes Trump punching back. It was a compliment. But please, make more excuses.

Yeah, it kind of is. Ask Mac-7 if he likes Trump punching back. It was a compliment. But please, make more excuses.

No, it's an opinion, just like what they impeached Trump on. I think the same thing; Trump made that comment out of anger and in response to what McCain said about him. It doesn't mean I support what he said, what I'm doing is expressing an opinion on why Trump did it.

No, it's an opinion, just like what they impeached Trump on. I think the same thing; Trump made that comment out of anger and in response to what McCain said about him. It doesn't mean I support what he said, what I'm doing is expressing an opinion on why Trump did it.

You think it's at all appropriate on any level for Trump to say that about POWs? Because he punches back? Either it's OK or it's not. You Trumpbots make excuses for him time and time again. If Obama had said it you'd be calling for his head.

Give it a rest.

There is no different to the far left, just look at CNN as one big far left blog site!

You think it's at all appropriate on any level for Trump to say that about POWs? Because he punches back? Either it's OK or it's not. You Trumpbots make excuses for him time and time again. If Obama had said it you'd be calling for his head.

Give it a rest.

No, I don't think it's okay and never did. But you repeatedly asked the question why Trump made such a comment. I think Trump was pissed and didn't think about the comment he made beforehand. It doesn't mean I support what he said, only telling you why I thought he made it.

Give it a rest.

No, I don't think it's okay and never did. But you repeatedly asked the question why Trump made such a comment. I think Trump was pissed and didn't think about the comment he made beforehand. It doesn't mean I support what he said, only telling you why I thought he made it.

I know why he made the comment what I don't understand is that people like Mac-7 and you get tied up defending him for making it.

Give it a rest.

I know why he made the comment what I don't understand is that people like Mac-7 and you get tied up defending him for making it.

What you don't understand is I'm not defending him. I'm simply stating why he made that comment. It doesn't mean I approve of what he said, only forming an opinion as to what would make him do such a thing.

Forum List

Back