My own dayum OP ED about politics

Just to be clear it's the wingnuts on the right who follow a leader who denigrated McCain's service and claimed he wasn't worth spit (paraphrasing) because he was captured. It's those same wingnuts who share that view.

Actually the same wing nuts that said his comment was out of line.

On this board? Who?

I don't know about this board, but all those evil right-wing talk show hosts called him out on that comment, so did some of the hosts on evil Fox news.

Not the rank and file though.

Like who?

Like the links I provided.

Every lib says that

very few will admit their true feeling

but the attacks and insults toward trump are brutal, personal and highly emotional

Yeah, I had no hatred for McCain. Trump on the other hand is a piece of shit.
If you say so

but every lib cant be an exception to the norm even they all claim to be

Just to be clear it's the wingnuts on the right who follow a leader who denigrated McCain's service and claimed he wasn't worth spit (paraphrasing) because he was captured. It's those same wingnuts who share that view.
Ha!
Mccain was a hero when he served in vietnam

ironically it was liberals of your ilk who denigrated his service years later when he ran for president against obama

Who? Obama? Nope. Kerry? Nope. Clinton? Nope. Trump? Yep. You can add George W. Bush whose campaign started some shitty rumors about McCain's daughter as well.

his citizenship was questioned because he was born in panama

By a very, very, very small group of people that I'm not sure what their political affiliation was. The left as a whole did not promote some fucking weird McCain birther conspiracy.

and he was accused of starting the fire on his aircraft carrier that killed several sailors

Yeah? Who?

Navy Releases McCain's records McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the .....

This is What an American Hero Looks Like

Senator John McCain, Traitor, Collaborator and Reckless Pilot With 134 Manslaughter Victims in Navy

Now you idolize him

Nope. Not denigrating him doesn't mean I idolize him either. There is a middle ground you know? I respect his service, I disagreed with almost everything he did in Congress. I did not hate him.

but mccain was not perfect

shocker.

he was knee deep in the Abscam scandal

Yes.

and he bitterly attacked the republican base when we refused to go along with his a bush’s illegal alien amnesty scheme

Ahhh, too bad.
There is no evidence that mccain caused the fire on the Forrestal

Yeah, I had no hatred for McCain. Trump on the other hand is a piece of shit.
If you say so

Ha!

ironically it was liberals of your ilk who denigrated his service years later when he ran for president against obama

Who? Obama? Nope. Kerry? Nope. Clinton? Nope. Trump? Yep. You can add George W. Bush whose campaign started some shitty rumors about McCain's daughter as well.

By a very, very, very small group of people that I'm not sure what their political affiliation was. The left as a whole did not promote some fucking weird McCain birther conspiracy.

and he was accused of starting the fire on his aircraft carrier that killed several sailors

Yeah? Who?

Navy Releases McCain's records McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the .....

Senator John McCain, Traitor, Collaborator and Reckless Pilot With 134 Manslaughter Victims in Navy

Now you idolize him

Nope. Not denigrating him doesn't mean I idolize him either. There is a middle ground you know? I respect his service, I disagreed with almost everything he did in Congress. I did not hate him.

shocker.

Yes.

and he bitterly attacked the republican base when we refused to go along with his a bush’s illegal alien amnesty scheme

Ahhh, too bad.

There is no evidence he started the fire becuase he didn't start the fire. I provided the links to show you that it is the wingnuts on this board who push that lie.

On this board? Who?

I don't know about this board, but all those evil right-wing talk show hosts called him out on that comment, so did some of the hosts on evil Fox news.
Mccain was not above making personal attacks and he attacked trump first

Trump attacked all POWs when he made that comment about McCain. I don't care if politicians attack each other it's part of the game, it's how they do it and what they say.
Trump is a street fighter and a counterpuncher

His comment were obviously intended to insult mccain and no one else

On this board? Who?

Trump attacked all POWs when he made that comment about McCain. I don't care if politicians attack each other it's part of the game, it's how they do it and what they say.

"He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren't captured"

Then maybe the dumbass should be more careful with this words.

On this board? Who?

Like who?

Funny, I didn't see anybody sticking up for Trump's comment. After I realized I was wasting my time with the first two, I decided to waste no more by looking at the third link.

On this board? Who?

Like who?

Funny, I didn't see anybody sticking up for Trump's comment. After I realized I was wasting my time with the first two, I decided to waste no more by looking at the third link.

Trump's comments about McCain? Have you not seen Mac-7 defending Trump's POW comment?

If you say so

Ha!

Yeah? Who?

Now you idolize him

shocker.

Yes.

Ahhh, too bad.

There is no evidence he started the fire becuase he didn't start the fire. I provided the links to show you that it is the wingnuts on this board who push that lie.
The lie began in 2008 when mccain ran against obama and liberals named him public enemy number one

Like who?

Trump's comments about McCain? Have you not seen Mac-7 defending Trump's POW comment?

Your links were not about Trump's comment, and nobody brought it up. 2aguy said something in response that Trump was getting even for a comment McCain made to him. But that was about it.

I didn't see anybody condoning what Trump said.

On this board? Who?

Trump never formally apologized to vets for thst remark

but according to politaco he did walk it back

At a press availability following his remarks, Trump denied saying that McCain isn’t a war hero and said, “If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero.””

Ha!

Yeah? Who?

Now you idolize him

shocker.

Yes.

Ahhh, too bad.

The lie began in 2008 when mccain ran against obama and liberals named him public enemy number one

Actually that lie began long before the 2008 election. It's now often being touted (links I provided) by those who are queer for Trump.

Like who?

Your links were not about Trump's comment, and nobody brought it up. 2aguy said something in response that Trump was getting even for a comment McCain made to him. But that was about it.

Mac-7 is letting Trump off the hook for his comments. Talk to him.

At a press availability following his remarks, Trump denied saying that McCain isn’t a war hero and said, “If somebody’s a prisoner, I consider them a war hero.””

Why did he even say such a stupid thing in the first place? If Obama had said that I'm sure we'd still be hearing about it.

Ha!

Yeah? Who?

Now you idolize him

shocker.

Yes.

Ahhh, too bad.

Actually that lie began long before the 2008 election. It's now often being touted (links I provided) by those who are queer for Trump.
If so they are using the lib lie as their reference

mccain had more enough faults without making up more

Why did he even say such a stupid thing in the first place? If Obama had said that I'm sure we'd still be hearing about it.
Because he’s a fighter who punches back

Hearing about it from whom? The MSM is an extension of the Democrat party. They would have buried it the next day and never brought it up again.

Like who?

Mac-7 is letting Trump off the hook for his comments. Talk to him.

It's not up to Mac to put him on the hook. Point is, nobody on the right said that Trump's comment of McCain being a POW was just fine. If anything, many of the right-wing broadcasters condemned it.

Because he’s a fighter who punches back

He speaks like he's punch drunk that's for sure.

Hearing about it from whom? The MSM is an extension of the Democrat party. They would have buried it the next day and never brought it up again.

Doubtful. Plus you guys have your own set of wacky sources that claim Michelle Obama is a man you can depend on to spread garbage, right? So, fuck off about truth telling.

Forum List

Back