My opinion, from that distance, Iran could accurately pick their target, they missed, saved face

Maybe so. Rumors are that some (most) Iraq people actually celebrated the death of the terrorist general. Where does that leave the crazy angry American left?

About as crazy as the insane angry right. BTW, I don't think it's a rumor. I saw a bit about it on PBS. You know, the Fake News that the rightwingnutjobs deny. It showed quite a gathering of people in Iraq celebrating carrying a huge Iraqi flag. During the same bit, PBS showed the HUGE outpouring of mourners in Iran. From what I can see, Most Iraqis are staying quiet about it or could give a rats ass. Well, until the missile attacks and no one is covering that angle right now.

I'm no military expert, but I can't imagine they couldn't easily hit a target from across their border (though the U.S might have intercepted some I suppose with Iron Dome technology). If all reports are true, there were no U.S casualties. This is key to me. America and Trump is already winning against Iran.

Furthermore, this had to be a weak response by them. A much stronger response would have been terror, attacks on major U.S forces, or even citizens etc. They said openly they would target military specifically (and not successful it seems). As I said earlier, before we knew there the result this was a "save face at home" attack. I was hoping they were smart enough to not harm Americans, and they didn't. As this is true, Trump can get out of this with a political AND military victory. He took out their #2, again, he is winning. In my opinion, he must be wise to NOT make this a political failure.

I hope Trump is smart and doesn't allow some in his administration destroy his 2020 re-election chances. 4 More years of Trump is far more valuable to the West and USA than winning a proverbial pissing contest. I repeat, again, he took out their #2, and the danger to America, he is winning.

Defend against terrorists, don't chase the tail that will only serve his opponents. The U.S economy is doing well, pick your spots and don't over react. If I were him I would get opinions from many experts on Iran, from all sides of the aisle and persuasion.

It turns out there were American injuries. The blob lied to us.

Forum List

Back