My mom is being hospitalized with the COVID -19

Please pray for her. She’s a great , hardworking woman, and I love her. I can now speak from the perspective of someone who has been affected by this in a very personal way. I know three people besides my mom that have the virus, but now that my mom has it it brings out a different perspective and range of emotions
Insist on this!!!!
Game Changer!!! If this were my mom or dad I would be.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Please pray for her. She’s a great , hardworking woman, and I love her. I can now speak from the perspective of someone who has been affected by this in a very personal way. I know three people besides my mom that have the virus, but now that my mom has it it brings out a different perspective and range of emotions
Insist on this!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

They already started her on it last night

Insist on this!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

They already started her on it last night
AWESOME!! Based on data (I am not a doctor) she should be well ahead of the curve. Good luck!

May she have a full and complete recovery which also goes for everyone else from your circle who have been hit with it. Can I ask how they are doing?

God bless you and them and your mom always!!!

Holly

May she have a full and complete recovery which also goes for everyone else from your circle who have been hit with it. Can I ask how they are doing?

God bless you and them and your mom always!!!

Holly

only one person I know is on a ventilator, and today I hear he’s showing signs of progress.

I will say Hail Mary's for your Mama as well as other prayers.

I offer right now:

Omnipotent and Eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with their bodily health restored, they may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Also a prayer for ALL the Doctors and Nurses across this planet:

O merciful Father, who have wonderfully fashioned man in your own image, and have made his body to be a temple of the Holy Spirit, sanctify, we pray you, our doctors and nurses and all those whom you have called to study and practice the arts of healing the sick and the prevention of disease and pain. Strengthen them in body and soul, and bless their work, that they may give comfort to those for whose salvation your Son became Man, lived on this earth, healed the sick, and suffered and died on the Cross. Amen.

Also I offer a prayer to St. Raphael the Archangel, the Patron Saint of Healing:

St. Raphael, of the glorious seven who stand before the throne of Our Lord who lives and reigns, Angel of health, the Lord has filled your hand with balm from heaven to soothe or cure our pains. We ask you to heal Rocko's Mama of her infliction, Holy St. Raphael allow this healing balm that was blessed in Heaven to flow through her entire body and touch every organ and heal her of any known and unknown ailments. Amen.

I then offer The Apostle's Creed:

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ His only Son, Our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into Hell. The third day He arose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven, sittith at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

1585867472434.png

Last edited:

I offer right now:

Omnipotent and Eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with her bodily health restored, she may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

O merciful Father, who have wonderfully fashioned man in your own image, and have made his body to be a temple of the Holy Spirit, sanctify, we pray you, our doctors and nurses and all those whom you have called to study and practice the arts of healing the sick and the prevention of disease and pain. Strengthen them in body and soul, and bless their work, that they may give comfort to those for whose salvation your Son became Man, lived on this earth, healed the sick, and suffered and died on the Cross. Amen.

Also I offer a prayer to St. Raphael the Archangel, the Patron Saint of Healing:

St. Raphael, of the glorious seven who stand before the throne of Our Lord who lives and reigns, Angel of health, the Lord has filled your hand with balm from heaven to soothe or cure our pains. We ask you to heal Rocko's Mama of her infliction, Holy St. Raphael allow this healing balm that was blessed in Heaven to flow through her entire body and touch every organ and heal her of any known and unknown ailments. Amen.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth and in Jesus Christ His only Son, Our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried. He descended into Hell. The third day He arose again from the dead. He ascended into heaven, sittith at the right hand of God, the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.

View attachment 318406

This is how we picture St. Raphael The Archangel, his colour is Emerald Green, he surrounds those suffering with his healing Emerald Light:

1585867510951.png

I offer right now:

Omnipotent and Eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with her bodily health restored, she may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

View attachment 318406

This is how we picture St. Raphael The Archangel, his colour is Emerald Green, he surrounds those suffering with his healing Emerald Light:

View attachment 318407
How are you doing Lucy? Did you come down with the virus also?

hang in there rocko

Good time for a memo to all of the USMB family...Be careful people...

It is threads like this one that show the BEST of what this forum is, that EVERYONE comes together as ONE unity to send positive vibes and prayers to someone who has a problem happening.

It is times like these where we show what is IMPORTANT to each and every one of us.

I offer right now:

View attachment 318406

View attachment 318407
How are you doing Lucy? Did you come down with the virus also?

Well I was sent home and told the ENTIRE household had to self-isolate for 7 days, this was after I suddenly got a bit of a fever and a dry cough out of nowhere....we were all self-isolating and then a being in a Hazmat suit came to the house and I was given the test for COVID-19 and it was Negative.

What can I say, I was feeling very terrible for about three days in and then I was doing better and no fever or dry cough and I thought that it must have just been me feeling a bit off for a few days. I am not in the age group that is supposed to be vulnerable to COVID-19 and I have no existing health problems and so the whole thing was pretty weird. But I am okay yes thanks.

I offer one more prayer, this is a prayer to St. Anthony of Padua:

Gracious St. Anthony, the gentlest of Saints, your prayers obtained miracles during your lifetime, we ask through your miraculous intercession that you obtain from Our Lord the blessing of the medication that has been prescribed to Rocko's Mama so that she may experience healing and be restored to full health in mind and body. Amen.

Also at this time a Votive Candle for your Mama:

1585869175013.png

Also I offer below this choice of this beautiful painting and that I hope it gives those who look at it feelings of peace, comfort, solace and reflection in this time of crisis.

"The Holy Trinity with the Virgin and the Saints" by Corrado Giaquinto, painted in 1755 and it's an oil on canvas:

1585869310102.png

The Trump White House finally released this information. It is about time. The article is dated Feb. 29, but it appeared on the internet only recently.

Age of Coronavirus Deaths

This is illuminating. Coronavirus Age, Sex, Demographics (COVID-19) - Worldometer

It shows the death rate of those below the age of 50 is infinitesimal. Which begs a question.

Are older people afflicted with Covid-19, who are already sick, dying of lung disease, pneumonia, influenza, heart disease, etc. or are they dying because of Covid-19?

The Trump White House finally released this information. It is about time. The article is dated Feb. 29, but it appeared on the internet only recently.

This is illuminating. Coronavirus Age, Sex, Demographics (COVID-19) - Worldometer

It shows the death rate of those below the age of 50 is infinitesimal. Which begs a question.

Are older people afflicted with Covid-19, who are already sick, dying of lung disease, pneumonia, influenza, heart disease, etc. or are they dying because of Covid-19?

I don't think this is the appropriate thread for you to post your above comments in. This thread is for us to pray for Rocko's Mama and send good wishes to Rocko during this time.

We all should be thanking Trump for his leadership. We couldn’t have asked for a better president in these difficult times.

Forum List

Back