My mom is being hospitalized with the COVID -19

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Please pray for her. She’s a great , hardworking woman, and I love her. I can now speak from the perspective of someone who has been affected by this in a very personal way. I know three people besides my mom that have the virus, but now that my mom has it it brings out a different perspective and range of emotions

Please pray for her. She’s a great , hardworking woman, and I love her. I can now speak from the perspective of someone who has been affected by this in a very personal way. I know three people besides my mom that have the virus, but now that my mom has it it brings out a different perspective and range of emotions
Coronavirus is the flue....or the Common-cold.

COVID-19 is the new strain.

Coronavirus is the flue....or the Common-cold.

COVID-19 is the new strain.

yeah, I’ll fix it. She has COVID-19

I'm so sorry Rocko - I hope she is one of the many that recover uneventfully, (HUGS) to you.

You got it, my man. We'll pray for her. Wishing you and her the best and a speedy recovery.

Sending healing vibes from Florida's First Coast!

Prayers up for your Mom Rocko. Keep us informed and be careful yourself.

God bless you and your Mom Rocko....and all that have and are suffering from this invisible enemy...

when-god-calls-you-home1.jpg

I'm very sorry to hear that Rocko. I hope she gets well soon.

Forum List

Back