My God. This is who we should have listened to. What is coming out now.

Holy smokes we withheld life saving medicines to denounce Trump. My God libturds.
Two things... one, the global elites don't get disgustingly rich off the use of Ivermectin, and two, they can't kill off half the worlds population with it. It's counter production to their depopulation plans. It actually saves lives, and that's not the plan.
Only profitable medicines are allowed.......................OMG the sick feeling.

Libturds killed their own people because of TDS..So did Face Book
Leftists truly don't give a damn about people. They only care about power and money.

So hundreds of thousands of people in America eventually die from complications from the experimental shot. Dems don't care. Why do you think the border is wide open with the welcome mat rolled out? REPLACEMENTS, and they're NOT WHITE, double bonus.
This is so so sickening

100,000 people died because of half the board

The iron clad logic you present, it's awe inspiring.
My God you fool. Look at the link. A real link

Do you realize what your TDS has done?.What Zuckerfucker did to your tiny mind

I'm not sure what the members of this board have to do with your link which is about a study of a drug that may or may not be effective in treating COVID. The study wasn't published until April of this year and it's only a single study. There is no conspiracy to keep this drug from the public, but it has to be approved by the FDA first and they would need to look at all the evidence.

What the fuck does facebook have to do with any of this? You're like a slot machine of conspiracies and today we hit Ivermectin, facebook and USMB liberals. Jackpot!
They be triggered because they are clinically kookoo for Cocoa Puff brand of Trump adoration, and the echo chamber gave them their barking orders.
My Gosh. You were the biggest sucker.

This is all breaking dummy. You'll find out in a couple months.

Fauci hurt every single person on the planet you ignorant stupid MF...lol..................You were part of him
It's jerkoffs like you who elected an ex game show host to run this Country. And we're supposed to believe your foolish rants about a drug that hasen't been proven to work? There are vaccines that are working which you clowns question. But a drug that hasen't been proven?

"Go for it"!

" Vast conspiracy"!

"Fauci"!

" They want to kill us all"!

"Killers"!

"TDS"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dr Kory said 100,000 lives would be saved and countless damaged Covid suffering eliminated

All because of Trump.

Libturds. You are responsible for 100k deaths now. Was it worth the TDS??????

You'd be better off taking Trump's suggestion of imbibing disinfectants and sticking a UV light where the sun don't shine. Just as good of a chance at treating it.
STFU you murderer.........................TDS killed so many

FUCK YOU!!!!!

My, you are triggered Sloop. Trump was a incompetent rube. And he attracted rubes like you who are so soft in the area of thinking for yourself, you'll believe anything that falls out of this man's sewer hole. Why? Because at the core of the matter, you consider this man a kindred spirit. But back to your miracle cure. That's the problem with looking for fast answers out of complex problems. Whether it's hydroxy, ivermectin, zinc, or sprinkling fairy dust whilst atop a rainbow unicorn, it isn't rooted in the quest for a long term solution to a problem like a pandemic. It's short term fix to say..See!!..See!!, it's not a big deal, we can go back to normal!! In this case, it was an attempt to rescue Trump's re-election campaign.

Here's a very fair, balanced article.
You bet I'm triggered. That is just one of the meds.

You understand this just came out
Holy smokes we withheld life saving medicines to denounce Trump. My God libturds.
Two things... one, the global elites don't get disgustingly rich off the use of Ivermectin, and two, they can't kill off half the worlds population with it. It's counter production to their depopulation plans. It actually saves lives, and that's not the plan.
Only profitable medicines are allowed.......................OMG the sick feeling.

Leftists truly don't give a damn about people. They only care about power and money.

So hundreds of thousands of people in America eventually die from complications from the experimental shot. Dems don't care. Why do you think the border is wide open with the welcome mat rolled out? REPLACEMENTS, and they're NOT WHITE, double bonus.
This is so so sickening

I'm not sure what the members of this board have to do with your link which is about a study of a drug that may or may not be effective in treating COVID. The study wasn't published until April of this year and it's only a single study. There is no conspiracy to keep this drug from the public, but it has to be approved by the FDA first and they would need to look at all the evidence.

What the fuck does facebook have to do with any of this? You're like a slot machine of conspiracies and today we hit Ivermectin, facebook and USMB liberals. Jackpot!
They be triggered because they are clinically kookoo for Cocoa Puff brand of Trump adoration, and the echo chamber gave them their barking orders.

Fauci hurt every single person on the planet you ignorant stupid MF...lol..................You were part of him
Delusional much?
Sure...sure............................Dr Kory had it right a yr ago. He feels 100,000 were killed because of your TDS

See Fauci lately.................lolol
The FDA has approved ivermectin tablets to treat people with certain conditions caused by parasitic worms. Topical forms of ivermectin have been approved to treat head lice and certain skin conditions. Separately, some forms of ivermectin are used in animals to prevent heartworm disease and parasites. Ivermectin products for animals are different from the ivermectin products for humans. The FDA says people should not use medication intended for animals.

Studies have examined whether ivermectin can be an effective tool in the fight against COVID-19. But, according to federal health and drug agencies, more research is needed.

Ivermectin works for this bioengineered virus also. FDA is a racket and should be taken with a grain of salt since they are bought by pharmaceutical companies.
You can take ivermectin but I had the 2 shot Moderna vaccine and I got no side affects, nor did millions of other people.

When the animals were injected initially, none had side effects.
Neat.

LOLOL.......Fact Check......................LOLOL

Well I have a tee off time soon for 18 on a bitch of a course in 85 degrees. Hopefully this slice I developed subsides. Been working on it.

This is all breaking now. It will take another year before you really find out

The experimental injections were never needed. Ivermectin worked but they had to suppress it so big pharma could make trillions along with fauci and his buddies with the experimental injections that went through.....**laughs** a whole 8 weeks of clinical trials. Normal clinical trials last 5-12 years. But hey, lets all dig our heads deeper. The real irony is that most dems lined up quickly for orange mans operation warp speed snake juice program.
go right ahead, you can take ivermectin if you so desire. I will listen to Dr. Fauci.

This is so so sickening

Lol, according to the nuclear dragging mouth breathers conducting clinical trials to figure it out is with holding treatment. Under this logic every leader before the light bulb was invented should have been shot for with holding tech. These fucks get more hilarious by the day.

This is so so sickening

It's jerkoffs like you who elected an ex game show host to run this Country. And we're supposed to believe your foolish rants about a drug that hasen't been proven to work? There are vaccines that are working which you clowns question. But a drug that hasen't been proven?

"Go for it"!

" Vast conspiracy"!

"Fauci"!

" They want to kill us all"!

"Killers"!

"TDS"!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOLOL............
Dr Kory this morning just exposed you TDS murderers. What you did to your own families to do it will question historians of the stupidity of it.......100,000 healthier lives could have been saved now

You can call me triggered all you want. I knew Fauci was a scam artist for over a yr. Gut you've lived a life of waking to an alarm clock so I see how fucking stupid you really are

1624203150493.png

Is this

Joel Hirschhorn, MD, PhD??​

or is this

1624203240893.png

This is so so sickening

Lol, according to the nuclear dragging mouth breathers conducting clinical trials to figure it out is with holding treatment. Under this logic every leader before the light bulb was invented should have been shot for with holding tech. These fucks get more hilarious by the day.

But, if the mRNA vaccines didn't go through a rigorous trial we'd never hear the end of it and in that case rightfully so. They only have one motivation. Defend you know who and destroy anyone who gets in the way. Thankfully they are mostly feckless about it.

About Freedom First Network​

America is at a crossroads. We are politically, culturally, and religiously polarized as a people. Our rights are being challenged. Our liberties are being stripped. Cancel culture is rampant. And at the center of it all is a multi-pronged attack on our freedoms.
Mainstream media is siding with authoritarians as their favored Democratic Party pushes further to the left. Progressives of yesterday are practically conservative compared to what the radical left is promoting today. Conservative media does a decent job of pushing back, but infighting is prevalent and the various right-leaning media outlets are often too competitive with one another. As conservatives, our very nature of individualism means some of the strongest champions of conservative values battle each other as much as they battle the left. But progressive media, driven by their goal of collectivism, seems to work together much better.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?
Sure...sure............................Dr Kory had it right a yr ago. He feels 100,000 were killed because of your TDS

The FDA has approved ivermectin tablets to treat people with certain conditions caused by parasitic worms. Topical forms of ivermectin have been approved to treat head lice and certain skin conditions. Separately, some forms of ivermectin are used in animals to prevent heartworm disease and parasites. Ivermectin products for animals are different from the ivermectin products for humans. The FDA says people should not use medication intended for animals.

Studies have examined whether ivermectin can be an effective tool in the fight against COVID-19. But, according to federal health and drug agencies, more research is needed.

Ivermectin works for this bioengineered virus also. FDA is a racket and should be taken with a grain of salt since they are bought by pharmaceutical companies.
You can take ivermectin but I had the 2 shot Moderna vaccine and I got no side affects, nor did millions of other people.

Neat.

Not neat as reuters and fact checks are in full deception mode.

Dr Kory said 100,000 lives would be saved and countless damaged Covid suffering eliminated

All because of Trump.

Do you honestly think that the fascist left gives a damn? I mean seriously.....
LOL.They sure as hell do on this thread.lolol

You see Penelope having a manic fit here on this thread.lol
50AFF18C-06C7-4C7E-83EE-4A62F4A5A701.jpeg

This is so so sickening

But, if the mRNA vaccines didn't go through a rigorous trial we'd never hear the end of it and in that case rightfully so. They only have one motivation. Defend you know who and destroy anyone who gets in the way. Thankfully they are mostly feckless about it.
Don't know how feckless they are some are definitely extremist the good news is they are not real bright. As John Wayne said in one of his movies" you ain't smart enough to shade me" Push comes to shove I am not to worried about the thret they pose.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

Neat.

Can you imagine the gall of using Factless Check...lol

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

Neat.

Thats all they have. They can't even do the research or see what's happening right before their eyes. Its amazing to watch this unfold.

All because of Trump.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

Neat.

I don't read off the wall conservative, al right news.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

Neat.

I didn't use FactCheck. Maybe try comprehending the most simplest of things right in front of your face before jumping off into conspiracy land.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

Neat.

So you go ahead and post a link to a conspiracy site that gives absolutely no one a reason to believe anything in it other than to back up your confirmation bias.

All because of Trump.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

Neat.

I don't read off the wall conservative, al right news.

I know. You read mainstream propaganda and lies.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

Neat.

So you go ahead and post a link to a conspiracy site that gives absolutely no one a reason to believe anything in it other than to back up your confirmation bias.

Lol, everything is a conspiracy site now. The abstract was linked in the article...............which isn't conspiracy. The conspiracy is in your head. Refusing to look at facts and being led around by the nose by propaganda and government.

Forum List

Back