My God. This is who we should have listened to. What is coming out now.

Holy smokes we withheld life saving medicines to denounce Trump. My God libturds.
Two things... one, the global elites don't get disgustingly rich off the use of Ivermectin, and two, they can't kill off half the worlds population with it. It's counter production to their depopulation plans. It actually saves lives, and that's not the plan.
Only profitable medicines are allowed.......................OMG the sick feeling.

Libturds killed their own people because of TDS..So did Face Book
Leftists truly don't give a damn about people. They only care about power and money.

So hundreds of thousands of people in America eventually die from complications from the experimental shot. Dems don't care. Why do you think the border is wide open with the welcome mat rolled out? REPLACEMENTS, and they're NOT WHITE, double bonus.
This is so so sickening

100,000 people died because of half the board

The iron clad logic you present, it's awe inspiring.
My God you fool. Look at the link. A real link

Do you realize what your TDS has done?.What Zuckerfucker did to your tiny mind

I'm not sure what the members of this board have to do with your link which is about a study of a drug that may or may not be effective in treating COVID. The study wasn't published until April of this year and it's only a single study. There is no conspiracy to keep this drug from the public, but it has to be approved by the FDA first and they would need to look at all the evidence.

What the fuck does facebook have to do with any of this? You're like a slot machine of conspiracies and today we hit Ivermectin, facebook and USMB liberals. Jackpot!
OMG how stupid.

You read Fauci's emails to Zuckerfucker you fool.....lolol

They talked about the need to scam the public and censor the truth

You don't know these emails.....lolol.....................You are so fucking stupid you TDS murderer

Holy smokes we withheld life saving medicines to denounce Trump. My God libturds.
Two things... one, the global elites don't get disgustingly rich off the use of Ivermectin, and two, they can't kill off half the worlds population with it. It's counter production to their depopulation plans. It actually saves lives, and that's not the plan.
Only profitable medicines are allowed.......................OMG the sick feeling.

Leftists truly don't give a damn about people. They only care about power and money.

So hundreds of thousands of people in America eventually die from complications from the experimental shot. Dems don't care. Why do you think the border is wide open with the welcome mat rolled out? REPLACEMENTS, and they're NOT WHITE, double bonus.
This is so so sickening

I'm not sure what the members of this board have to do with your link which is about a study of a drug that may or may not be effective in treating COVID. The study wasn't published until April of this year and it's only a single study. There is no conspiracy to keep this drug from the public, but it has to be approved by the FDA first and they would need to look at all the evidence.

What the fuck does facebook have to do with any of this? You're like a slot machine of conspiracies and today we hit Ivermectin, facebook and USMB liberals. Jackpot!
They be triggered because they are clinically kookoo for Cocoa Puff brand of Trump adoration, and the echo chamber gave them their barking orders.
My Gosh. You were the biggest sucker.

This is all breaking dummy. You'll find out in a couple months.

Fauci hurt every single person on the planet you ignorant stupid MF...lol..................You were part of him
Delusional much?

This is so so sickening

They be triggered because they are clinically kookoo for Cocoa Puff brand of Trump adoration, and the echo chamber gave them their barking orders.

Fauci hurt every single person on the planet you ignorant stupid MF...lol..................You were part of him
Delusional much?
Sure...sure............................Dr Kory had it right a yr ago. He feels 100,000 were killed because of your TDS

See Fauci lately.................lolol

Dr Kory said 100,000 lives would be saved and countless damaged Covid suffering eliminated

All because of Trump.

Libturds. You are responsible for 100k deaths now. Was it worth the TDS??????

You'd be better off taking Trump's suggestion of imbibing disinfectants and sticking a UV light where the sun don't shine. Just as good of a chance at treating it.
STFU you murderer.........................TDS killed so many

FUCK YOU!!!!!

My, you are triggered Sloop. Trump was a incompetent rube. And he attracted rubes like you who are so soft in the area of thinking for yourself, you'll believe anything that falls out of this man's sewer hole. Why? Because at the core of the matter, you consider this man a kindred spirit. But back to your miracle cure. That's the problem with looking for fast answers out of complex problems. Whether it's hydroxy, ivermectin, zinc, or sprinkling fairy dust whilst atop a rainbow unicorn, it isn't rooted in the quest for a long term solution to a problem like a pandemic. It's short term fix to say..See!!..See!!, it's not a big deal, we can go back to normal!! In this case, it was an attempt to rescue Trump's re-election campaign.

Here's a very fair, balanced article.

Dr Kory said 100,000 lives would be saved and countless damaged Covid suffering eliminated

All because of Trump.

Libturds. You are responsible for 100k deaths now. Was it worth the TDS??????

You'd be better off taking Trump's suggestion of imbibing disinfectants and sticking a UV light where the sun don't shine. Just as good of a chance at treating it.
STFU you murderer.........................TDS killed so many

FUCK YOU!!!!!

Trump told the country the covid virus would be gone by April. He also threw out the Pandemic Handbook that had been used successfully in dealing with Zika and Ebola.. He turned the pandemic over to Jarred Kushner and marginalized Fauci, the CDC and WHO.

The experimental injections were never needed. Ivermectin worked but they had to suppress it so big pharma could make trillions along with fauci and his buddies with the experimental injections that went through.....**laughs** a whole 8 weeks of clinical trials. Normal clinical trials last 5-12 years. But hey, lets all dig our heads deeper. The real irony is that most dems lined up quickly for orange mans operation warp speed snake juice program.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?
Sure...sure............................Dr Kory had it right a yr ago. He feels 100,000 were killed because of your TDS

The FDA has approved ivermectin tablets to treat people with certain conditions caused by parasitic worms. Topical forms of ivermectin have been approved to treat head lice and certain skin conditions. Separately, some forms of ivermectin are used in animals to prevent heartworm disease and parasites. Ivermectin products for animals are different from the ivermectin products for humans. The FDA says people should not use medication intended for animals.

Studies have examined whether ivermectin can be an effective tool in the fight against COVID-19. But, according to federal health and drug agencies, more research is needed.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

The FDA has approved ivermectin tablets to treat people with certain conditions caused by parasitic worms. Topical forms of ivermectin have been approved to treat head lice and certain skin conditions. Separately, some forms of ivermectin are used in animals to prevent heartworm disease and parasites. Ivermectin products for animals are different from the ivermectin products for humans. The FDA says people should not use medication intended for animals.

Studies have examined whether ivermectin can be an effective tool in the fight against COVID-19. But, according to federal health and drug agencies, more research is needed.

Ivermectin works for this bioengineered virus also. FDA is a racket and should be taken with a grain of salt since they are bought by pharmaceutical companies.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

Ivermectin works for this bioengineered virus also. FDA is a racket and should be taken with a grain of salt since they are bought by pharmaceutical companies.

Then Ivermectin should sale through the approval process.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

You can take ivermectin but I had the 2 shot Moderna vaccine and I got no side affects, nor did millions of other people.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

No, there was no money to be made from ivermectin. Its very cheap to obtain. No, they needed to lie to the public and get their new mRNA injection shots out to make their billions. I mean, we should never question right.............?

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

You can take ivermectin but I had the 2 shot Moderna vaccine and I got no side affects, nor did millions of other people.

When the animals were injected initially, none had side effects.

So Tramp knew about this wonder drug in 2020 and chose to block it and let 100,000 Americans die.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

Same.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

No, there was no money to be made from ivermectin. Its very cheap to obtain. No, they needed to lie to the public and get their new mRNA injection shots out to make their billions. I mean, we should never question right.............?
Looking at how the rates of infection are bottoming out among the vaccinated....

But no, we need goofball conspiracies instead.

This is so so sickening

Delusional much?

When the animals were injected initially, none had side effects.
Neat.

Forum List

Back