My God. This is who we should have listened to. What is coming out now.

Holy smokes we withheld life saving medicines to denounce Trump. My God libturds.
Two things... one, the global elites don't get disgustingly rich off the use of Ivermectin, and two, they can't kill off half the worlds population with it. It's counter production to their depopulation plans. It actually saves lives, and that's not the plan.
Only profitable medicines are allowed.......................OMG the sick feeling.

Libturds killed their own people because of TDS..So did Face Book
Leftists truly don't give a damn about people. They only care about power and money.

So hundreds of thousands of people in America eventually die from complications from the experimental shot. Dems don't care. Why do you think the border is wide open with the welcome mat rolled out? REPLACEMENTS, and they're NOT WHITE, double bonus.
This is so so sickening

100,000 people died because of half the board

The iron clad logic you present, it's awe inspiring.
My God you fool. Look at the link. A real link

Do you realize what your TDS has done?.What Zuckerfucker did to your tiny mind

I'm not sure what the members of this board have to do with your link which is about a study of a drug that may or may not be effective in treating COVID. The study wasn't published until April of this year and it's only a single study. There is no conspiracy to keep this drug from the public, but it has to be approved by the FDA first and they would need to look at all the evidence.

What the fuck does facebook have to do with any of this? You're like a slot machine of conspiracies and today we hit Ivermectin, facebook and USMB liberals. Jackpot!

This isn’t even a real study. This is not a test of this drug. Someone went back through all of the data and studies of this on this drug and somehow rather came up with a theory that it would be good for treating Covid.

They have not had any clinical trials for this drug in the treatment of Covid. The original use of the drug is for treating parasites in animals. There have been limited approvals given for use in humans but nothing to do with viruses or fevers.

The CDC has warned against treating Covid with this drug.
Look. Bad link I know. The truthis a lot of chesp treatments are proven to have saved lives and minimized complications. Dr Kory estimates 100,000 healthier type people wouldn't have been murdered by Fauci and your TDS

This nonsense is pushed by people who claim the virus is "just a flu", refused to wear masks, refuse to get vaccinated.

Just go away

This nonsense is pushed by people who claim the virus is "just a flu", refused to wear masks, refuse to get vaccinated.

Just go away
it is, it's coronavirus, flu. why would you think it different other than a demofk told you to think that?

Holy smokes we withheld life saving medicines to denounce Trump. My God libturds.
Funny, I don’t recall The Dotard hawking this drug.
Hydroxychloroqine was more his thing :D

Two things... one, the global elites don't get disgustingly rich off the use of Ivermectin, and two, they can't kill off half the worlds population with it. It's counter production to their depopulation plans. It actually saves lives, and that's not the plan.
Only profitable medicines are allowed.......................OMG the sick feeling.

Leftists truly don't give a damn about people. They only care about power and money.

So hundreds of thousands of people in America eventually die from complications from the experimental shot. Dems don't care. Why do you think the border is wide open with the welcome mat rolled out? REPLACEMENTS, and they're NOT WHITE, double bonus.
This is so so sickening

My God you fool. Look at the link. A real link

Do you realize what your TDS has done?.What Zuckerfucker did to your tiny mind

I'm not sure what the members of this board have to do with your link which is about a study of a drug that may or may not be effective in treating COVID. The study wasn't published until April of this year and it's only a single study. There is no conspiracy to keep this drug from the public, but it has to be approved by the FDA first and they would need to look at all the evidence.

What the fuck does facebook have to do with any of this? You're like a slot machine of conspiracies and today we hit Ivermectin, facebook and USMB liberals. Jackpot!
They be triggered because they are clinically kookoo for Cocoa Puff brand of Trump adoration, and the echo chamber gave them their barking orders.
My Gosh. You were the biggest sucker.

This is all breaking dummy. You'll find out in a couple months.

Fauci hurt every single person on the planet you ignorant stupid MF...lol..................You were part of him
Delusional much?
Sure...sure............................Dr Kory had it right a yr ago. He feels 100,000 were killed because of your TDS

See Fauci lately.................lolol
The FDA has approved ivermectin tablets to treat people with certain conditions caused by parasitic worms. Topical forms of ivermectin have been approved to treat head lice and certain skin conditions. Separately, some forms of ivermectin are used in animals to prevent heartworm disease and parasites. Ivermectin products for animals are different from the ivermectin products for humans. The FDA says people should not use medication intended for animals.

Studies have examined whether ivermectin can be an effective tool in the fight against COVID-19. But, according to federal health and drug agencies, more research is needed.

Ivermectin works for this bioengineered virus also. FDA is a racket and should be taken with a grain of salt since they are bought by pharmaceutical companies.
You can take ivermectin but I had the 2 shot Moderna vaccine and I got no side affects, nor did millions of other people.

When the animals were injected initially, none had side effects.
Neat.

Not neat as reuters and fact checks are in full deception mode.

Can you imagine the gall of using Factless Check...lol

Thats all they have. They can't even do the research or see what's happening right before their eyes. Its amazing to watch this unfold.

Ya, we’ve seen your “research” Brownie :lol:

Sure...sure............................Dr Kory had it right a yr ago. He feels 100,000 were killed because of
Tramp, because he was president a year ago, so it is his fault it was not used to save 100,000 American lives.

Proud TDS card holder ^^
You can't deny Tramp was pres. in 2020 and let 100,000 Americans die needlessly
I think history will find that Donnie killed closer to a quarter million with his dithering, disinformation & downplaying.

This is so so sickening

The facts are the media, Big Tech, Big Pharma, and power hungry assholes killed these people while suppressing this drug and going after Trump.

No evidence to any of this.

Just curious. Do you believe the vaccines are reducing the number of infected and dead?
Did those people get Intervectum? That is the evidence.
Which people?

Answer the question. Do you think the vaccines have reduced the number of infected and dead or not?
Those people are dead now. The vaccines are irrelevant to a drug that could have saved lives that was cheap and available.
Available in 2020 while TRAMP ran the show!
Trump tried to get hydroxychloriquine out there and some governors blocked doctors from using it. That cost lives too. Trump did a good job. The scum like Fauci did the fucking up, covering up, and the outright lying.
Hydroxychloroqine doesn’t work on the COVIDS. But Ron DeSantis bought a million doses anyway.
If there’s ever a Malaria outbreak in FL, they’ll be ready! :laughing0301:

Dr Kory estimates 100,000 healthier type people wouldn't have been murdered by
Tramp's GREED.
I realize this is making you blurt out nonsense, the madnitude of what your TDS did the world. My God
Tramp pushed HCQ because he owned stock in the manufacturer, he couldn't make money off of Ivermectin, so he had his FDA BLOCK ITS USE. What a greedy scumbag, you support.
link :link:

I think history will find that Donnie killed closer to a quarter million with his dithering, disinformation & downplaying.
people died of the flu like every other year. The average annual death rate for 2020 was actually lower than 2019. There is that.

Dr Kory estimates 100,000 healthier type people wouldn't have been murdered by
Tramp's GREED.
I realize this is making you blurt out nonsense, the madnitude of what your TDS did the world. My God
Tramp pushed HCQ because he owned stock in the manufacturer, he couldn't make money off of Ivermectin, so he had his FDA BLOCK ITS USE. What a greedy scumbag, you support.
who?

This is so so sickening

You know, medicine is not an exact science, but we are learning all the time. Why, just fifty years ago, they thought a disease like your daughter's was caused by demonic possession or witchcraft. But nowadays we know that Isabelle is suffering from an imbalance of bodily humors, perhaps caused by a toad or a small dwarf living in her stomach.
theodorak of york

(ps, take the fucking shots)

Forum List

Back