My God. This is who we should have listened to. What is coming out now.

I think history will find that Donnie killed closer to a quarter million with his dithering, disinformation & downplaying.
people died of the flu like every other year. The average annual death rate for 2020 was actually lower than 2019. There is that.
I've never seen such stupidity in my life as I do reading conservatives posting here. Dumbfuck, flu deaths dropped in 2020 because people were taking precautions against covid, like avoiding crowds, social distancing, washing hands more frequently, and wearing masks in public. All helping so mitigate the spread of the flu as well as covid.

As far as covid just being a flu, again, you're just a fucking moron. When was the last time the flu killed with such a high rate as covid?

In 2018, there were 45,000,000 cases of the flu reported. 61,000 died. That's a death rate of 0.14%.

Since covid began, there have been 34,373,925 cases reported. 616,409 have died. That's a death rate of 1.79%.

Holy smokes we withheld life saving medicines to denounce Trump. My God libturds.
It only makes sense to not use masks but instead take a medicine used to internally kill parasites like round worms

I think history will find that Donnie killed closer to a quarter million with his dithering, disinformation & downplaying.
people died of the flu like every other year. The average annual death rate for 2020 was actually lower than 2019. There is that.
I've never seen such stupidity in my life as I do reading conservatives posting here. Dumbfuck, flu deaths dropped in 2020 because people were taking precautions against covid, like avoiding crowds, social distancing, washing hands more frequently, and wearing masks in public. All helping so mitigate the spread of the flu as well as covid.

As far as covid just being a flu, again, you're just a fucking moron. When was the last time the flu killed with such a high rate as covid?

In 2018, there were 45,000,000 cases of the flu reported. 61,000 died. That's a death rate of 0.14%.

Since covid began, there have been 34,373,925 cases reported. 616,409 have died. That's a death rate of 1.79%.
What you think taking round worm medicine instead of masks and washing hands is ..... illogical?

Holy smokes we withheld life saving medicines to denounce Trump. My God libturds.
It only makes sense to not use masks but instead take a medicine used to internally kill parasites like round worms
masks don't work, so yeah, it may just be that.

Death rate where Covid was present but undetermined if causal.
If a mosquito bites me it doesn’t mean I died from Malaria.

Death rate where Covid was present but undetermined if causal.
If a mosquito bites me it doesn’t mean I died from Malaria.
It's proven that masks don't work. No one sensibel disputes this.

Dr Kory estimates 100,000 healthier type people wouldn't have been murdered by
Tramp's GREED.
I realize this is making you blurt out nonsense, the madnitude of what your TDS did the world. My God
Tramp pushed HCQ because he owned stock in the manufacturer, he couldn't make money off of Ivermectin, so he had his FDA BLOCK ITS USE. What a greedy scumbag, you support.
link :link:
according to Trump’s financial disclosure for 2018 “his three family trusts each had investments in a Dodge & Cox mutual fund, whose largest holding was in Sanofi.”

Tramp's GREED.
I realize this is making you blurt out nonsense, the madnitude of what your TDS did the world. My God
Tramp pushed HCQ because he owned stock in the manufacturer, he couldn't make money off of Ivermectin, so he had his FDA BLOCK ITS USE. What a greedy scumbag, you support.
according to Trump’s financial disclosure for 2018 “his three family trusts each had investments in a Dodge & Cox mutual fund, whose largest holding was in Sanofi.”
is it in the stock market? Is that illegal? since when? why isn't he arrested? You should let his financial guys know.

Tramp's GREED.
is it in the stock market? Is that illegal? since when? why isn't he arrested? You should let his financial guys know.
It exposes the fact that the greedy fucker only promotes what he makes money on, and not what might be better for the American people.

Forum List

Back