My Favorite Thing About Trump

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
My favorite thing about Trump is that he goes after Progressives and their stupid "Destroy America" Ideology with the same intensity that Juan McCain went after Conservatives!

I Love It! And it's about fucking time!

I don't see him winning, or really staying in to the end, but I agree that it's nice to have someone verbally destroying bed wetting libtards and republicrats.

I really like that he never answers a direct question. He's a used car salesman, just says "trust me cuz I'm really rich". I also really like that he's bringing down the GOP. Oh, and really fun is that the other candidates can't get a word in edgewise.

Enjoy the Trump Reality Show while you can because he'll quit.

I really like that he never answers a direct question. He's a used car salesman, just says "trust me cuz I'm really rich". I also really like that he's bringing down the GOP. Oh, and really fun is that the other candidates can't get a word in edgewise.

Enjoy the Trump Reality Show while you can because he'll quit.
As you must know, the media often asks really dumb questions, particularly of Rs. So, not answering dumb questions is well..smart.

That said, does Cankles or Big Ears....or for that matter any professional pol EVER answer a direct question? You must know the answer.

Forum List

Back